Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) (24492 Views)

What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has said phase four of the second Niger Bridge will be completed next month.

The minister, who disclosed this, on Wednesday, in continuation of his ongoing tour of Federal Government projects across the country, declared that the bridge will be ready for use in 2020 and expressed satisfaction at the pace of work on the bridge.

He said: “I am very excited. The thing about this project is that, because of the alignment, people travelling on the old bridge will say nothing is going on because they cannot see it, but you have come here and you can see the amount of work that is going on, so, I am very very excited,” the minister told the journalists who accompanied him on the tour.

Mohammed, who inspected construction work at the Asaba and Onitsha ends of the bridge, said when completed, the bridge will ease traffic congestion on the road as well as change the socio-economic landscape of the South East and South South geo-political zones in particular.

He commended the enthusiasm with which the contractor is handling the project and gave assurances that, henceforth, funding will no longer be a challenge for such projects.

“I think one thing that this government has assured is that funding won’t be a problem because we have many sources of funding and I think the latest is the Presidential Infrastructural Development Fund, which is actually aimed at ensuring no project like this suffers for lack of funding,” the minister said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/phase-4-of-2nd-niger-bridgell-be-completed-in-july-fg/

2 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Hehehehehe... I don't even know y I'm laughing .. I jus know it has something to do with d fact dat dis is Lie Muhammed talking..
buchilino:

HEHEHE..., C U HAVE MADE ME TO START LAUGHING ALSO

Let's us laugh on jare... These ppl are comedians

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2018
sad

Good news, but then, I'm not happy

The Lagos tragedy just couldn't let me sleep. I know people who ply that route by that time. I just pray they are safe. Let's keep remembering families affected in our prayers

Nice one from the Federal government

39 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by ruggedboy01: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2018
take your lies back to afonja land, you dirty old fool

ANU OFIA

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Story for zombies undecided.....Anyway sophisticated morons shoud please come jubilate on our behalf,its your work.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by id911(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Everyday, Second Niger bridge this and that. What kind of nonsense is all this? Can't you guys do the job you were elected to do and stop all this rubbish propaganda? It's becoming irritating

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by theenchanter: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2018
I don't like to believe this man called Lai.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2018
I'll consider applauding the gov't only when the project is completed.

4 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by positivelord: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Now they are beginning to make fun of us....how can the same four pillars become "phase" each time they snap picture from a different angle...why cant they just leave us alone..

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2018
The more this minister of lying talk the more he create more problems for this current government, just do the works and allow Nigerian's to decide

5 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by EternalTruths: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2018
Since 2015, ordinary bridge you guys can't build.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by ehinmowo: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria can only develop when she stop playing politics with sensitive issues!

3 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by ShinskeNakamura: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Useless people. Any Igbo man that buys this propaganda issa fooll.

Everyday the same story. Please, how long does it take again to complete a bridge? 8 years?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Only when you realizes there are 96 more phases to go.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by demulepaul: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2018
When are we seeing the stage 5 till stage 18 vision 3030 , Lie lie muhameed have come again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Hogwash

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2018
grin
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2018
GOOD job FG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2018
we know you are lying but continu

1 Like

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by lilfreezy: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
This our bridge wey dem no dey build finish sef. If them knack one nail them go announce am, if them pour one out bag of cement, dem go announce am. Lol! Chai! See as dem dey use the thing play politics grin grin grin.
If they like, let them finish it by 2030, we no send, afterall the one wey dey there we dey use am laidat since dem build am

14 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
Lai Mohammed

If you know you know.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
SINCE DIS STATEMENT IS COMING FROM LIAR MOHAMMAD, MY NAME WILL BE THOMAS 4 NOW.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by debaj10: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
wailers will h8 dis nuz.
baba cari go jare!!

1 Like

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
Coming from Lai Mohammed?, I have other things to believe and pay attention to.

2 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by numen(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Indomie001: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2018
hehe dis man should pls not put mouth for PRESIDENT Fashola work abeg sad

We all know what he's good at.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Koolking(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2018
ruggedboy01:
take your lies back to afonja land, you dirty old fool

ANU OFIA

Why are you so angry all the time? Nothing has really changed in all the years of anger. Why not have a try at happiness for once and see how things fall into places?

Peace bro!

4 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Metuh: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2018
If you like build the 5th Niger bridge, you are still going home.

It took APC 4 years to add a pillar to the construction of the bridge grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Another propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Nbote:
Hehehehehe... I don't even know y I'm laughing .. I jus know it has something to do with d fact dat dis is Lie Muhammed talking

HEHEHE..., C U HAVE MADE ME TO START LAUGHING ALSO

2 Likes

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Olukat(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2018
If I got their response to FG correctly, the NASS claimed FG spent 0% on the project from 2016 to date.
So which phases is "LIE" talking about?
And why is this project on their lying list towards to end of this directionless administration.
No one should reinforce failure, GO & GET YOUR PVC shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.