Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? (1580 Views)

Chat Room: Guys, How Far Have You Travelled For Sex? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Timekeeper: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2018
It's been trending on twitter but someone like me, I only do Nairaland, WhatsApp and Facebook.. Lemme just say my loyalties lies with Nairaland...
B_moree travelled from berger to ajah for dick
Chidi traveled to asaba, Abuja and ekiti for sex

For me, ain't thinking of anywhere for now but might later

Romance landers, what is the farthest you have ever travelled for sex?

And if you haven't travelled, then

What is the farthest someone has ever travelled to your place for sex?

Cc:
Livingfree
Ishlove
Farano
sabenabeauty
Makydebbie
yeyerolling

Queenserah26
Kimbraa
Craziestgirl
roarik
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Alphafeezay(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Sexjourners please give us the distance, I want to use it to calculate your perimeter of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2018
cry

From Nigeria to Ghana in my Dream.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by luminouz(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Just my bedroom,kitchen n bathroom!! grin
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by ehinmowo: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Frm Pateau to Kano. Abt 8hrs
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Why do I have to travel when one-corner red spot is behind my street!
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Timekeeper: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Sexjourners please give us the distance, I want to use it to calculate your perimeter of foolishness.

Boko haram alfa, go meet ur fulani masters abeg...
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2018
luminouz:
Just my bedroom,kitchen n bathroom!! grin
abi o
who wants to put miles on DAT pussey
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Sex is overrated!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Alphafeezay(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Timekeeper:

Boko haram alfa, go meet ur fulani masters abeg...

Na so sense scarce u? Lacking sense of humor
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2018
cool

Lemme not tell how far I travelled grin But one thing for sure, I don't fvck locals..

#TeamInterracial
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Never traveled, but it should happen soon when I find time, I am always busy. sad
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Bluezy13(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Bluezy13(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Lemme not tell how far I travelled grin But one thing for sure, I don't fvck locals..

#TeamInterracial

Typical Berger to Ajah.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by luminouz(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Lalas247:

abi o
who wants to put miles on DAT pussey

Lol...not me!!!!
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Typical Berger to Ajah.

Mtcccheeww
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by RevenGeMission: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Abj from Osun... it was worth it grin
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by TheTourist: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Osi village after Omu-Aran kwara state ALL THE WAY FROM LAGOS. shocked tongue

When I was a sex tourist grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by ibkayee(f): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
wink
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

#TeamInterracial

I am Japanese, lets ball
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Dirkcoyt: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
A 5 hours distance, was a corp member. konji wan kill boy for the village wey dem post me for kebbi state.

Holla my female corp member wey we jam for camp, i need to bus a nut.

Moved from Wasagu to Aliero all within same state! 5hrs dayum! north is big!
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by TadM: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Abj from Osun... it was worth it grin
See your name RevenGeMission))), you must had drank enough tramadol for that sex trip. badt guy.
Re: What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

#TeamInterracial
Mtchewwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs Your Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? / Are Women With Tattoos Promiscuous Than Women Without Tattoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.