Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (56588 Views)

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) / Instagram User Braids His Beard To Gain More Followers On Instagram / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
The ladies will know how it hurt we guys to discover most of them are also packaging .

Their boobs and butt.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
Lol beard must be made.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
Bilabong:
Trouble has finally come to town

I don't know why i keep laughing at this picture

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by alertness(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2018
hahahahha it's pitiable some folks are not destined to grow beards no matter what they apply how hard they try whilst some grow later at old age.There's nothing you can do about it.The best bet is to wait for your time and if it does not eventually sprout,then take it as fate....
I think some women arguably prefer beardless men?A vast num of them
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2018
lalas247 come and see something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
shocked undecided wtf?! not cool, so not cool. I'd rather be with that man that's comfortable in his own skin literally, than be with a man that will spot this. What manner of fuckery is this nah?
You? Are you comfortable in your own skin? with your black yansh yellow face.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2018
betty95144:
It's obvious this scammer has working hours. I've noticed over the years he starts by 8 am and closes 12 pm. Lol.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
shocked undecided wtf?! not cool, so not cool. I'd rather be with that man that's comfortable in his own skin literally, than be with a man that will spot this. What manner of fuckery is this nah?

Do you wear make up

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2018
alertness:
hahahahha it's pitiable some folks are not destined to grow beards no matter what they apply how hard they try whilst some grow later at old age.There's nothing you can do about it.The best bet is to wait for your time and if it does not eventually sprout,then take it as fate....
I think some women arguably prefer beardless men?A vast num of them

My older brother who is in his mid 40s don't have any hair at all..very funny.people always think I'm older lol.

What many ladies don't know is that we actually don't love beards but we keep it cos it is very stressful to take it off often.

3 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2018
this just media over stimulation. there ain't no worries out there about men going out for beard. men ain't that stupid, knowing people know u got no beard and all of a sudden u pop up with beard.

2 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Beards are one thing I know I can do without. I've had them since age 15 and they've not contributed a single kobo into my account.

2 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2018
Chaiiiii......where are ngene and co.....cum buy beards here
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2018
when i shave mine and leave small beard.. undecided

dont really see anything in beard. remeber my bae in past want me to keep beard like john thomas undecided
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
meobizy:
Beards are one thing I know I can do without. I've had them since age 15 and they've not contributed a single kobo into my account.

same with me. undecided
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by eph12(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
honestivo:
Real men don't do that.
undecided

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by KingCassy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Just to impress ladies. Pussy ass guys everywhere

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Suspect33:
All these just to look attractive to a lady, am i mad??, BTW with the kind oil for yoruba man face the beard will not even stay grin grin

Hahahaha...pepperized oil. U mean those Petroleum gelly faces? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Odey1997(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
GistmoreNG:
The struggle to be a part of the beard gang is real.

Men are now fixing artificial beards to have fuller beards and sideburns.

Fake beards isnt really a new thing but the method of fixing this one is what has people talking about it. And the end result looks so real, it's hard to tell it isn't the real deal.

Comedian Lil Duval exposed this new trend on Instagram and people have differing opinions about it. Some men have said if women can go about with fake hair and nails then men should also be allowed to have fake beards.

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/beardless-men-now-fixing-artificial-beards-form-beard-gang-photos

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
You? Are you comfortable in your own skin? with your black yansh yellow face.
e pain am grin ...see man boy cursed without beard hehehehe, laughing in beard language (you know understand day one nah) oponu no beard kikikikikiki
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
but you fix artificial hair, artificial fingernails, artificial eye lash, fitted bra (to help your falling brest) etc, yet you want men to be 100% original. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
boiz2men:

Do you wear make up
I barely wear make up...even if I did wear make up, it's a gal thing...my point exactly; only a sissified brother would rock this undecided
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by ebenmosi360(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ahhhh shoki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Getting this shit as soon as possible

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
HappyNigerian:
but you fix artificial hair, artificial fingernails, artificial eye lash, fitted bra (to help your falling brest) etc, yet you want men to be 100% original. nonsense
honey, am 100% natural, so are a number of beautiful women out there. These kegs don't lie...stick to the topic @ sissified men spotting beard to join em beard gang tongue
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
honey, am 100% natural, so are a number of beautiful women out there. These kegs don't lie...stick to the topic @ sissified men spotting beard to join em beard gang tongue
Do you wear wig? do you fix attachment? Do you paint your face with pancake and other makeups? Do you wear padded bra?

If yes to any of the above questions then you need to STFU. Only women that don't do any of the above are permitted to speak on this subject

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
hahaha beards am running away from,going to the barbers shop every a week to shave it down.Life is so funny,I love looking younger and clean,beards and hair make one look older than ones age.My male counterparts that dont have,can buy an artificial one.Forever young
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
I barely wear make up...even if I did wear make up, it's a gal thing...my point exactly; only a sissified brother would rock this undecided

shocked

Yes or no question.

You Don write essay..

Wearing artificials is a girls thing?

Is that what you saying undecided

I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Afec1000givers: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
i beg i need it sharp sharp...the way one guy take dey collect people babe for my area with that beard no easy.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Hypocrites. You wear fake makeup to deceive guys into assuming that you possess a kind of beauty that you actually don't have. Do you think we guys are happy that you ladies deceive us with fake looks? nonsense

It's a girl thing ko, it's a mumu thing ni! meanwhile, I am bearded naturally oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nothing we person no go see undecided
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Austinoiz:

Hahahaha...pepperized oil. U mean those Petroleum gelly faces? Hahahaha
when you have dry skin, just touch their nose and collect natural vaseline grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
HappyNigerian:
Do you wear wig? do you fix attachment? Do you paint your face with pancake and other makeups? Do you wear padded bra?

If yes to any of the above questions then you need to STFU. Only women that don't do any of the above are permitted to speak on this subject
you STFU and comprehend my submissions thus far...so I don't do any of your aforementioned...this is about the state of a man's self consciousness to wearing fake beard and how it's just against all that a real man should be...why this thing dey pain you like this? Ndo sorry for no beard...your consolation is here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spot Remover That Works / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.