Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital (32415 Views)

Nigerian Man Failed Woefully In UNILAG, Now Works With Microsoft In US / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by dainformant(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2018
A Nigerian doctor identified as Valentine, has revealed how he felt working in the same hospital with his mother in the United states. The young man who works at Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital, Los Angeles, California - also revealed how his m,other introduced him to almost all her co-workers with pride and joy written all over her face.

He shared the rare 'mother-son working moment' on his Instagram page two days ago.

Below is what he wrote;

I got slammed all night at this ER last night but you wanna know what the highlight of it all was?Calling my Mom at 3am and finding out she's working the same shift, on the 4th floor. I had to endure her introducing me to every single one of her coworkers, but the joy written all over her face seeing her son literally at the same hospital has made my night.

-Have you ever worked side by side with your Mom? Man it's not everyday I get this opportunity. It's definitely a special feeling. She won't be working that much longer soon so I'll go ahead and cherish this small moment in time while it lasts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerian-man-works-with-his-mom-in-the-same-us-hospital-narrates-experience.html

See more of his pics in earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4202196/vincent-izunna-valentine-ewudo-twin#62781359

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Privileged Nigerian.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Emekus92(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2018
The joy of a Mother. proud of her son

Are you doing bad things that will make ur mother to be ashamed of u? STOP IT NOW and make ur mother proud

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by coolcharm(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2018
This is beautiful

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by czarina(f): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2018
This should be the most heartwarming news I've seen on Nairaland all week.

31 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by pyyxxaro: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
She should be ashamed the same boss is catering for the welfare and survival of her son and her.

Fuel Tanker with Olumo rock and Volcano fall on ur old greasy testes cool

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Bluezy13(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
She should be ashamed the same boss is catering for the welfare and survival of her son and her.

Every time I come across your post, I Wonder if you're human

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by maxiuc(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by AprokoGirl: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I PITY YOUR BRAIN ..... While you , Your Siblings and Parents are Blaming One Man Called Buhari for Hardship In Nigeria

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Laple0541(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Whao....cute

For me, I can't stand working with my mom in thesame place, I wount be happy seeing her with the stressful requirement of every job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Vikthor234(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You need spiritual cleansing

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by tobidipity(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Bro u need Jesus

32 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
angry Awkward Nigerian mentality

25 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by kingsfire: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Stop trying so hard to be savage coz you're just being stewpid.
Ewu Congo

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Arsenalholic(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
If ever there was a doubt that there's something called "mental illness", seeing your post will erase all doubt, because you're a living, breathing proof that mental illness is real.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Gozzzy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Onye nzuzu

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by maxiuc(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
for months we have not heard from nwamaikpe are you not sure this Dick up there is him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by gurunlocker: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This NwaAmaikpe wannabe, you sound senseless day by day. Keep it up

24 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by LilySopi(f): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Something is seriously wrong with your head

10 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Triple0z: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
How can he be a doctor when his tag says RN? Abi una no sabi Wetin RN means ni...lol
Nigerians sha....once una wear blue scrub everybody Na doctor....

13 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Plolly(f): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
ode nie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by neolboy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

And what have you achieved in your life time chiefo

Bitterness will not kill you

13 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
small dicq, 1 Min Man and impotent edihot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by SalamRushdie: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Another angle LOL cheesy you no well sha cheesy I hope you reconcile with your brain soon cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Aplaudez(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
How does this stop the wasting of innocent lives in this country ?
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by justy15: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
envy n jealousy is a bad thing, be careful before you suffer of cancer envying people that are more comfortable than you

10 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by SkyUrch(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
no be small one I tell u

You need spiritual cleansing [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Mczigx(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Try get sense small na even if na one small tiny bit e matter

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / List Of Things You Are Entitled To By Law From Your Employer / 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.