Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) (35112 Views)

Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down / Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Marahoth: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Stupid leader

Low IQ, worthless man.

I cannot have respect for agbayas who choose to heat up the polity with careless statements. This is a decades long crisis, and the only thing he could do to help the situation was fearmongering and conspiracy theories. Religious leaders have way too much influence in this country.
dog spotted... your ignorant brain like dried poo
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by mbos: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
pauljumbo:
enemies of the state must die by fire

which state?

u mean the zoo?
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Marahoth: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
You called urself a high profile pastor still u instigate n create bitterness among d religion entities In d country. I expect u to knw better dan dis Islamization u n ur cohorts is wailing of every now n den.... Fulani Herdsmen is a terrorist group sponsor by elites to create imbalance in d community.. My pain is d FG feel reluctant to act n bring d culprit to justice if actually dey knw nothing abt it... A sitting govt can not defend themselves for not knowing d root or d sponsors of dis deadly group... Pastor! If u have nothing to talk, keep quiet.
u speak so ignorantly... I'm so shocked I dont even know what to type. sit down do a good check on the history of your nation till date ...if u need materials I would mail you. you know NOTHING
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by VULCAN(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
I never said I was interested in responding to your post so there was no need to state any such "facts".

I read your past posts and your signature. You are a jihadist and the fact that I have identified you as one means that any attempt at reasoning with you along religious lines will be an exercise in futility.

And for posterity. I KNOW what Jihad and Jihadist means.

I won't respond to you further

ollah2:

Sometimes you guys just write without an atom of sense. Do you even know the meaning of Jihad or Jihadist? Secondly, violence is in your religion and DNA. Facts can't be denied and don't play saint here.

Finally, why don't you counter my message with a superior arguments rather than resorting to emotions.

Btw, if you want to be mentioned by the only person you are talking to. Create a thread in a dead zone section, cc him and viola you will talk till eternity without being mentioned.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by stagger: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Niyinficient:
Papa should stop all these hate abeg!!!

I am a Winner...i believe in his ministry but all these messages is not helping the situation. He follow the teachings of Christ and preach love. He shouldnt his temperament as a person to attend to such sensitive issue.

P.S

All those quoting me and raining curses and abuse...i have no word for you except Gen 12 vs 3a. What help has the hate messages and doom prophesies done to help the situation. Solution is required not compounding the situation.

They called themselves Christians and Winners, yet they rain curses and abuses. These are the people that if Oyedepo preach from now till tomorrow, their lives never change because they remained illogical, irrational and love not the Almighty God but worship man. God have mercy on you all.

Let a herdsman rape your daughter or wife. Then let's see how much of love you will preach thereafter.

I bet you: if you ever suffer such a fate (God forbid it), your only desire on earth will be to get a gun and kill every herdsman you meet.

How can you talk of preaching love for killers, rapists and marauders?

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by jeruzi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

Not everybody is a hypocrite. Not everybody sees thing from the lens of religion and obviously we aren't all bigots.

How is there an Islamic agenda? Kindly explain
We are not bigots, and there's nothing to explain to you. If you are truly a Christian and you want to see it, ask God to open your eyes.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by ollah2: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
jeruzi:
We are not bigots, and there's nothing to explain to you. If you are truly a Christian and you want to see it, ask God to open your eyes.

It's only bigots like you that sees everything from the lens of Nigeria. If you are asked to prove anything, you resort to asking God to open your eyes. Myopic way of reasoning
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by VULCAN(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Perhaps people bring him in because he has the largest followership globally. Shouldn't that be a reason?

Also the 3 pastors you mentioned are all controversial one way or another. Adeboye is a quiet, humble and conservative man.

Truth is, Christians expect him to stand up for us.

Omololu2121:
what of pastors like TB Joshua,oyakilome,okotie why can't you mention their names? Why should it always be adeboye?
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
spot-on! the blood thirsty demons are not relenting!

#I STAND WITH DANJUMA #I STAND WITH OYEDEPO #DEFEND YOURSELVES
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by VULCAN(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sad but true

petenweke:
The church is concerning itself with building edifices, buying exotic cars and planes. And speaking big grammar on television.
That very church will soon be converted to a mosque you just wait and see.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by ollah2: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
VULCAN:
I never said I was interested in responding to your post so there was no need to state any such "facts".

I read your past posts and your signature. You are a jihadist and the fact that I have identified you as one means that any attempt at reasoning with you along religious lines will be an exercise in futility.

And for posterity. I KNOW what Jihad and Jihadist means.

I won't respond to you further

It's easy to toy around with words you don't know it's meaning in a bid to sound intelligent and gain audience from fellow bigots but eventually you end up being dumber than the dumbest things on earth.

I don't reason along religious line, i don't reason with emotions. I reason with logic and fact which unfortunately doesn't work with bigots like you.

Bye Felicia
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by oilyngbati(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Watch how the everlasting and perpetual slaves to the Fulani will come and attack the messenger— yorobua mislims will attack and defend their Fulani masters
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Adeboye will have a contrary opinion. He wants to drag us all under religion of "peace".
if u don't a beta things to comment can't just shut da mouth up.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by LZAA: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
bamoski4real:

Good question.

Flat head jews are nothing but cowards and hypocrites. Useless baffoons
grin

Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Boss13: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This man is one of the few Nigerians saying it as it is

Nah - he is a false prophet and hypocrite. He has investment in Plateau state and the attacks affects Christians the most, which reduces his member and likewise his return on investment.

There are so many atrocities and stupidity on going in Nigerian, where is his mouth when these stupid things occur? This is even a man who supported the last administration and made statement like “gate of Hell prevailing or opening” because Jonathan was making large donations to his church.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Fake pastor go and sit down. You can only deceive rootless people.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by uba1991: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
very useless man that is using his members poverty statues to enrich himself. instead of him to calm d nerve of dos angered he is putting more petrol to fire
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by uridadole: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Omololu2121:
what's stopping yeebos pastors from speaking against herdsmen

Are yeebos pastors truly cowards

Cc salamRushdie abokibuhari LZAA zombieHUNTER

What people are failing to know is that most of the killings are politically motivated. Fulani will not leave his cattle and start chasing people to kill arbitrarily. Many killers caught in benue were not Fulani. A community attacked in kogi was bold enough to confront them and fight back. A score of the bandits were killed. Some were caught. Non was Fulani. Some were igalas and igbiras that have been political thugs. What does it potend? Politicians are behind i as a way of campaign. Suswan is in custody and people are being sympathetic. There are bigger shots than those in custody involved in this thing. It is a dangerous trend in our political history that calls for reflection and unbiased assertion.
My prayer is that the govt will be bold enough to expose and shame the perpetrators of this act and give us peace.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by jeruzi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
ollah2:

It's only bigots like you that sees everything from the lens of Nigeria. If you are asked to prove anything, you resort to asking God to open your eyes. Myopic way of reasoning
I am not a bigot nor myopic but you are. We know what you know and what you don't know. You can't talk anyone out of the truth, and I think you are not a believer. A believer won't talk like you do.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Omololu2121: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
mavinc4u:

The people you hate, don't give a damn about you one bit. You can do the needful because you are wasting an air.

Educated illiterate since you pretend not to know why he called him out then I will tell you that adeboye campaigned for this government and seeing that one of his pastors is a Nigeria VP, he would not like to say otherwise about the herds men killing because it would affect him some how.

I hope you can see why the guy called his name to say something just like people are telling GMB to say something.

The worst education is gathering it all but lack local sense, that is your problem.
what sort of foooll!!Sh person is this sef

So GMB haven't been saying anything concerning all this killing?

Will Adeboye saying something stop all this killing??
Instead of stup!!d pigs like you to condemn the government about the killing all you're interested is pastor adeboye saying something?

Didn't ibaka the Catholic priest from Enugu supported PMB ?

Keep crying and wailing about Adeboye saying something about herdsmen killing as if he told your useless people from voting PMB.
Stup!!d b!!tch,I don't give a dam about your useless Igbo parasite,you can kill yourself and keep on ranting if you don't like that.

And can you even show me a link were Adeboye was supporting PMB to win the 2015 presidential election?

Useless paras!!!te
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Omololu2121: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
uridadole:

What people are failing to know is that most of the killings are politically motivated. Fulani will not leave his cattle and start chasing people to kill arbitrarily. Many killers caught in benue were not Fulani. A community attacked in kogi was bold enough to confront them and fight back. A score of the bandits were killed. Some were caught. Non was Fulani. Some were igalas and igbiras that have been political thugs. What does it potend? Politicians are behind i as a way of campaign. Suswan is in custody and people are being sympathetic. There are bigger shots than those in custody involved in this thing. It is a dangerous trend in our political history that calls for reflection and unbiased assertion.
My prayer is that the govt will be bold enough to expose and shame the perpetrators of this act and give us peace.
what I just got tired of is the usual wailing of crying about Adeboye not saying anything.

The government is failing in protecting life and properties all what some people will think of saying is Adeboye not saying anything

There was no where Adeboye spoke in support of PMB before the 2015 General election
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Omololu2121: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Vaco:

Whoever you are, you are a Sicko... Honestly thats why we are where we are as a country. I am an Ibo man but my best Pastors and Mentors or Yorubas. There are also lots of them I don't agree with but that doesn't mean I hate them. Like you, I don't hate u despite your hate speech makes me sick when we talking about moving this Country forward. The Politicians have found out we are so tribal divided, now they use us as ponds in chess game. You may not be Yoruba, lots of people like u are hired by the Devil to keep the south divided in Hate. But God pass u. One day, very soon... The South will unite. But u need to get some treatment. The same way wickedness is consuming the North thro drugs and murder. Same way wickedness consumes and hatred consumes all those that practice it. Get a life Sicko
stup!!!d fool,you left the bitch I quoted but have time to be writing this long trash I just read about 4 lines to me.

We do hear what nnamdi KANU do say about the Yoruba's and he is fully supported by your useless Igbo people.

Useless Igbo tribe,let's just hope this crazy country collapse one day so you p!!igs will all return to the hell hole you come from and stop roaming about the south west.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by PointZerom: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Omololu2121:
what's stopping yeebos pastors from speaking against herdsmen

Are yeebos pastors truly cowards

Cc salamRushdie abokibuhari LZAA zombieHUNTER

Shut up.

When Igbo pastors warned you guys against voting for this jihadist gov't what you did is it not to appoint your Yoruba pastor OsiMUMU to be his vice?.

Now that the jihadist has made your late brother (MKO) the president of Niger Area, we're patiently waiting for the day he will rule you guys from the grave. Yeyedeysmell.

Cc Lzza onyeoga cilicmarine Immhotep madridguy sarrki buhariguy omenka shalomc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by ollah2: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
jeruzi:
I am not a bigot nor myopic but you are. We know what you know and what you don't know. You can't talk anyone out of the truth, and I think you are not a believer. A believer won't talk like you do.

Who is and isn't a believer?
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by LZAA: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
uridadole:

Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by ollah2: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
oilyngbati:
Watch how the everlasting and perpetual slaves to the Fulani will come and attack the messenger— yorobua mislims will attack and defend their Fulani masters

Folks like you act like zombie. When a religious leader says something, you agree with him because you share same faith. Where was Oyedepo when these same set of criminals were killing people during the previous administration?

Why didnt Oyedepo shout Islamisation when it happened during the previous regime?

Oyedepo and people that says this are hypocrites
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by PHILipu1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This man is one of the few Nigerians saying it as it is
Because he was importing things into the country free of charge during Jonathan era and Buhari has stopped that.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by VULCAN(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
I apologise for forgetting the rubber stamper Olonisakin, a man that cannot cough without taking permission from Hausa Fulani. It's always important to give a token figure head appointment here and there. He has no direct control over troops and has to manage with the fact that Buratai his supposed subordinate as Chief of Army staff(who has direct operational control over troops)has a very close relationship with his boss Buhari.

As to Ibas, being Navy his focus is external aggression, pirates and bunkerers. The Navy and the boys in the creeks have agreed to a truce so that side is quiet. The Navy is not required to further the Islamic agenda as the agenda is a land based one and navy ships cannot kill residents in Jos or Benue.

But since you want to imply there is no agenda, allow me play one of Buhari's hit track from 2001. It's important to hear from the horse's mouth

AZeD1:

Chief of Naval staff and Chief of Defence staff are not Fulani or they don't count because it doesn't fit your agenda?

Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by mavinc4u(f): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Omololu2121:
what sort of foooll!!Sh person is this sef

So GMB haven't been saying anything concerning all this killing?

Will Adeboye saying something stop all this killing??
Instead of stup!!d pigs like you to condemn the government about the killing all you're interested is pastor adeboye saying something?

Didn't ibaka the Catholic priest from Enugu supported PMB ?

Keep crying and wailing about Adeboye saying something about herdsmen killing as if he told your useless people from voting PMB.
Stup!!d b!!tch,I don't give a dam about your useless Igbo parasite,you can kill yourself and keep on ranting if you don't like that.

And can you even show me a link were Adeboye was supporting PMB to win the 2015 presidential election?

Useless paras!!!te

Work on your local sense then come back and quote me.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by AZeD1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
VULCAN:
I apologise for forgetting the rubber stamper Olonisakin, a man that cannot cough without taking permission from Hausa Fulani.

First it was all the service chiefs are Fulani, now its this one. If the chief of Army staff was Igbo wouldn't he still take permission from a Fulani man?
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Evince(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Man chill in ur palace dey collect ur tithe and seed.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by DaRuud(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dear CANkerwomic and CANkercerous CAN an Imam hid 262 Christians and others inside the Mosque,and saved their lives.
That is what the gospel preaches,not the lies you bandy about.
He who lies is of the Devil.
You make Christianity sickening

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

General Overseer of the Living faith church alias Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has reacted to the recent killings in the Plateau state, alleging that there was an 'Islamization Agenda'.

Oyedepo also laid heavy curses on the perpetrators of the killings adding that if nothing is done soon, Nigeria would sink into a 'religious war'.

He stated further that the attacks going on in the north were only occurring in Christian communities, saying there was 'an Islamization agenda'. He described the Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram and the 'Authorities backing them' as 'Troublers of the Church'

PoliticsNGR has gotten footage of the Bishop's fiery speech.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/plateau-killings-islamization-agenda-war-looming-oyedepo-video/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.