Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Download Videos From Instagram Igtv - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Download Videos From Instagram Igtv (806 Views)

How To Download Videos 1688.com October 2020 Update / Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday / Instagram Announces IGTV, A Standalone App For Longer Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Videos From Instagram Igtv by pauljumbo: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2018
igtv is the youtube version of Instagram where you can post a longer video of up to one hour in a vertical form, you can now download videos from igtv easily from your phones either android or ios devices like iPhones and ipads plus pc and mac computers easily.

steps on how to download igtv videos on phones

Step One: if you are using android you go to google playstore and if you are using ios devices you go to app store and search for regrammer app and install it on your phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6fMWh3cWtg

step two open igtv app and search for the video you want to download and click on the get video URL and copy it then open regrammer app you will see the link, copy in the clipboard or paste the link and click on download. click on repost it will bring options to repost the video on Instagram, Facebook and more, click on the more icon and save the video to your phone.

How to download igtv videos on pc and mac computer

Step one: Go www.dredown.com and click Instagram it will bring the link you can use to download the igtv video you can also use the link also to download Instagram videos too.

Step two: Go to instagram.com and login with your username and password then click on your profile link and click igtv, search for your favorite video and copy the video link and paste it in https://www.dredown.com/instagram and click dredown the video will be downloaded.
Re: How To Download Videos From Instagram Igtv by M2dX(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2018
How can i save pictures from instagram on my phone?
Re: How To Download Videos From Instagram Igtv by pauljumbo: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2018
M2dX:
How can i save pictures from instagram on my phone?

you can use instasaver app or use screenshots apps to save pictures on your phone
Re: How To Download Videos From Instagram Igtv by pauljumbo: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Guide on how to download videos from IGTV

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Lefaga Black Palm Kernel Oil / I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) / New Sports Betting Firm 'betbiga' Launches In Nigeria (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.