Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter (44583 Views)

Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by kidap: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin took to her Instagram page to send an open letter to the President Of Nigeria,Muhammadu Buhari  over the killing happening.

Read the letter below..

Open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari. I can imagine the pain in your heart over the killings and calamities happening in this country. Carrying the Nation's burden on shoulders is not an easy thing to do. Me, myself and I as a positive thinker I will like to tell you to brace up and pray harder. My question is, who is behind these killings? Could it be people you arrested for money laundering that are behind all these killings/calamities? The families and friends of these people will never be at peace with this country because they will see it as if they were molested. Despite the fact that you are seeing it as a discipline act, some are seeing it as evil and molestation. Your Excellency Sir, Nigeria has no prayer or voodoo to make this Country grow but we have genius vodoo, pure evil mouth and heart to destroy this noble Country of you and I. The pains of killing is unbearable. Within 10days we've lost so many souls that can contribute to the growth of this Country. Some of this people that died are bread winners in their family. Some are the last blood line of their family. These people's little taxes can speak volume in our economy if they are alive. This sudden death and killings is not different from a parent buring their kids. Sir, if you and the whole world wants to see this as a baseless and senseless opinion, I don't care. But please Sir, I beg you in the name of Allah RELEASE EVERYBODY IN THE CLAW OF YOUR GOVERNMENT CONCERNING MONEY LAUNDRING AND PAST GOVERNMENT ISSUES. MAKE PEACE WITH THE PAST GOVERNMENT, MAYBE THESE KILLINGS/CALAMITIES WILL STOP. EXCEPT IF IT HAS TO DO WITH KILLINGS, SIR. If we work hard in peace, we will make more money and pay our taxes as at when due. Those people that are facing money laundering charges and party issues with your government might be the ones that are behind these killings and calamities to distract you from doing your job and they are using innocent souls to get back at you and their own children are overseas. Please, before their voodoo from Indian and from other African countries that has confirm evil voodoo finish us, Sir. As you can see everything look as if 

http://news.nollyzone.com/an-open-letter-to-president-muhammadu-buhari-from-actress-lizzy-anjorin/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Me, after going through the incoherent writeup and still trying to understand the first 3 paragraphs.

Then I reached here. This is where the talk started.
please Sir, I beg you in the name of Allah RELEASE EVERYBODY IN THE CLAW OF YOUR GOVERNMENT CONCERNING MONEY LAUNDRING AND PAST GOVERNMENT ISSUES. MAKE PEACE WITH THE PAST GOVERNMENT, MAYBE THESE KILLINGS/CALAMITIES WILL STOP
end. Others na gibberish.

^^^^ she don talk like the woman wey she be.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by zanebaddo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Federal goverment to engage youths in oil and gas pipeline survelliance since last year and nothing has been done about it.

Some news paper already reported that Goverment had successfully engange about 10000 youths in the programme. ....

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by baby124: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
When a fool speaks... this can only be the result. Her nonsense talk has nothing to do with illiterates because a lot of illiterates are wise.

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Qc1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ha!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kati Kati. Na by force to talk? Senseless letter

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by donprincebigt(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
ftc dedicate it to those dat want it
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
One day buhari will look back on Nigeria and regrets

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
sad
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by fxjunkie(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by gwmlogistic: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Idoit leleyi sha. I knew this girl does not have sense

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Dollerspender: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Akinz0126(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sigh...

It's a known truism that nigeria is no longer command respect among the committee of nation.

Giant of africa that is left far far behind in all ramifications: to the extent we've become a laughing stock among other african countries, what a shame.

It's quiet unfortunate that most of our leaders both past and present aren't perturbed instead they go about their daily rouines like nothing happened.

Most of we the citizens on the other hand don't have empathy which is also disheartening .

The question is Can we move forward?Of cause we all know what the answer is.

The earlier we go back to the drawing board the better.

The foundation upon which the country was laid is...

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
What is this useless woman saying...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Follygunners: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dis useless idiot and disgrace to all women sef dey try follow Buhari talk. She's one of the pple disgracing this nation. angry

The ignorant mentality of this lady is the worst I've experienced in my whole life. angry

She's indeed a disgrace to the industry she represents and most 9ja ladies are no different anyway. cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Kelamma(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Aunty what are you saying exactly...because you have scattered confusion here.

Are you stylishly pleading for the release and pardon of the criminals that sponsor your lavish lifestyle or what?.. Let me understand because you are looking suspicious now.

32 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by zombieHUNTER: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Buhari is an illiterate terrorist alright

But this is the most useless letter ever written by an individual...

Typical Afonja Muslim... Even blaming opposition for the carnage... SMH

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by obaataaokpaewu: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
I wanted to read but I stopped when I saw this "I can imagine the pain in your heart over the killings and calamities happening in this country. "
Who told her that Buhari is pained?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by ThatCEO: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
iAudio:
Typing.........

OK. Me sef don hear
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Reichtag(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wetin dis 1 dey talk?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by soberdrunk(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
angry
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by taiwiki(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yoruba actresses sef undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by sholay2011(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
What is this one saying

Foolish open letter actually but I applaud her effort. sad

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by gbengulonice(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
ao true lord have mercy
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Born2Breed(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
The only voodoo is the one Buhari brought back and buried at Aso rock and using rats as disguise.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by IamAirforce1: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Amala has blocked this ones brain

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
We said We Want Restructuring Jonathan said No....
We Said we want Restructuring APC Government said Only Enemies of the Country are calling for it..

Now Tell me how can this Country ever Move forward with this Nonsense System we are Practicing?

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Follygunners: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Whats this world turning to? Imagine, dis animal sef dey write to Buhari... Chai..
angry

8 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by BIXYBABE: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
pls what says by your watch

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by okomile(f): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin
Waka pass
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by tolexy007(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
attention seeking whoreeee... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage / Sophia Williams Gets A Car As Birthday Gift From Young Mula (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.