Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (44984 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by PalmchatApp: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Actress Moesha Buodong has been the target of some people because of what they term as her extravagant way of life and depending on men for survival.

The Beautiful screen-diva may have shut critics who are with the mentality that she does not befriend “broke” men.

According to the Instagram goddess, her first boyfriend was a broke man who cheated on her even though she was mad over heels for him.

“My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy.” she told SVTV AFRICA

Watch her Video Here: http://aftrending.com/i-cant-date-a-man-who-doesnt-have-a-car-and-a-house-moesha-boduong/

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Anigreat: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

All this gold diggers.

After all what can you offer than your big bootie and smelling kpekus.

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2018
If this kind one born one, you go dey ask your self weytin you see wey make you marry her cos she go turn from curvy to round. Then the ugly face go become obvious.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Headlesschicken(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2018
undecided How many cars does Yuh father have...

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by austyn0(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
This is what happens when the nerve for common sense ignore your brain and go all the way to form extra hip and ass....

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by AprokoGirl: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2018
angry
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by PalmchatApp: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Tapout(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2018
PalmchatApp:
Actress Moesha Buodong has been the target of some people because of what they term as her extravagant way of life and depending on men for survival.

The Beautiful screen-diva may have shut critics who are with the mentality that she does not befriend “broke” men.

According to the Instagram goddess, her first boyfriend was a broke man who cheated on her even though she was mad over heels for him.

“My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy. she told SVTV AFRICA

Watch her Video Here: http://aftrending.com/i-cant-date-a-man-who-doesnt-have-a-car-and-a-house-moesha-boduong/

so cheating is now limited to broke guys undecided when you trade your brains for hips, u start saying trash like this Hen.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Tapout:

so cheating is now limited to broke guys undecided when you trade your brains for hips, u start saying trash like this Hen.

I think you miss understood her frustrations... Imagen a broke guy cheating on you After the sacrifice you are making to stick by him and be loyal ... The audacity

Now if he cheats on you and he is rich ... Atleast you were compensated a bit for the emotional trauma cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by PalmchatApp: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2018
loooool osheeeeeeyy
Yellowdayzee:

I think you miss understood her frustrations... Imagen a broke guy cheating on you After the sacrifice you are making to stick by him and be loyal ... The audacity

Now if he cheats on you and he is rich ... Atleast you were compensated a bit for the emotional trauma cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
The only benefit you will derived from your supposed boyfriend's car is by seating at the front seat and taking selfies which you will then upload on your social media account and be looking for cheap likes.Afterall,your problems never get solved.

34 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by okuneddie(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
WHat does she have abeg, what is she ready to sacrifice apart from brainless head and yansh......well omo see yansh tongue tongue tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by cooldon4u: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na wa o. pls I need someone to put me tru how I can post my story on Nairaland. Thanks people.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by BluntBoy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

You and I know that she is not that smart and you are making excuses for her.

What she has said is that broke guys are cheats and she would have nothing to do with that. Very foolish conclusion, my dear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

You and I know that she is not that smart and you are making excuses for her.

What she has said is that broke guys are cheats and she would have nothing to do with that. Very foolish conclusion, my dear.

Maybe I misunderstood... I thought it was specific to her ex
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Macnnoli4(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
We know, we know! You indirectly told CNN's Amampour yourself

5 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Because she has a big ass,that the prostitutes down my street don't have with their curvy ass and beautiful faces.These Lady here only have an ass but not a face

6 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by wonuks(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Madam, you don't need broke guys. They are not even looking for people like you.
Just continue with your life.
Want to create a website asap? Check my signature. No advance payment required* Serious people only

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Alejoc(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Who needs your if he has all that already?
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by tolexy007(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
undecided EVEN WHEN UR FATHER DIED IN A RENTED APARTMENT...USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING ASHAWO

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by marttol: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Opinionated: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
We hear. This kind of promotion will attract certain types of people. Later she will say she is not doing runs.

Nkem Says: Don’t Marry Him … He’s 50 Years Old

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Frankbaro(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
She no even fine

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by emmabest2000(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
With that your ass
If your man don’t have car , Keke or okada with suffer whenever you use them grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Sijo01(f): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
It's the thing inbetween your legs that will suffer the consequences of your quest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Kendumazy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by AntiWailer: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Your choice
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by akeentech(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Me too I can't date you

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by kpokpo1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Which one do your father have. A house or a car?
grin grin angry angry
PalmchatApp:

“My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy.” she told SVTV AFRICA

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by EweduAfonja(f): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ugly poor bitches make the lousiest Noise...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" / Olakunle Churchill's Mother & Tonto Dikeh's Mother-In-Law / Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.