Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (102180 Views)

The Return Of Parked Tankers On Expressways In Lagos (PHOTOS) / After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix) / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Jossycare: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmm!Nigeria government travel all the thing I wonder what we go there to do..These are things you people can do now...Save lifes.Make una buy sense biko
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Enice(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
itspzpics:
This is how petroleum tankers move in Canada but I think our leaders do travel to this country and they see how they do things there.

Nawa oo… Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsgQai7E60g
Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/otedola-bridge-tanker-explosion-see-how-petrol-tankers-moves-in-canada-video/

https://mobile.twitter.com/IgweOfficial/status/1012584810118819846
With a filling station at every two poles, what you people should be asking yourself is if this is feasible in Nigeria especially Lagos. Even in Canada and Abidjan, it is not possible to use this method to supply every filling station in the country because no country can construct rail lines to all filling station. You can only use it to supply a depot from where trucks can now come to load.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Trendirabingi: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dis country needs to be dismembered, dis amalgamation and farce system in d name "oil" Unity is favouring only d rouges in politics not u lots, dnt u all gerrit?
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Enice(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
salford:
if we are to go by the video posted by someone's dashcam, the trailer seemed to have a brake failure as it started rolling back as it was trying to move up the road in a slow traffic condition.

Proper maintenance on the truck or pre-trip inspection "might" have picked up the defect before it happens.

The FRSC should have a different dept like highway patrol corps strictly for truck monitoring and safety enforcement. This would get rid of bad trucks off the road. That is how it is done in developed countries.
God bless you. Most of these dumb fuccks don't know sh!t from chocolate. They come here to spew rubbish just because of hatred for the government. They refuse to use their mash mellow brains to ask how possible it is to use trains to transport petroleum product to every filling station with filling station at every corner.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by SexytorresE(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
I said this in the other post earlier
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by PointZerom: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
franchasng:
I am sorry to say whatever I am about to say now but let us all reflect on whatever I am about to say.

The major problem Nigeria has today comes from the core northerners, how

These guys act wreckless like they own Nigeria and nobody can challenge them or their actions.

Northerners in the form of various military heads of states destroyed Nigeria by creating useless cow laws, bylaws, and constitution with wicked, devilish, cheating agenda.

These guys killed Nigeria with the wrong foundation.

They laid down the wrong laws we have today that's ruining Nigeria.

They created leadership corruption and massive public fund looting that's now like a normal affair in Nigerian leadership; from government to corporate to private organizations all over Nigeria today.

Okay we have made mistake as a nation in our past, let us forget our past and chart a new course for Nigeria by changing our government/leadership style, policies, constitutional amendment where necessary to give Nigeria a greater chance of prospering as a nation, northerners will still stand against it at the Senate and ready to kill to keep the failed situation and status quo.

Let us restructure so Nigeria can move forward, northerners will say no we must never progress, we must remain stagnant, which kind people be this Na wa o cry

You need to see how these northern tanker and trailer drivers drive on the road and park anyhow without obeying traffic laws and u dare not challenge them because everyone of them have on gambari soldier or military personnel backing him up and ready to mobilize the whole barracks to waylay anybody that corrects them to do the right thing sad

They have no value for human life nor property. Killing is fun to them. Burning peoples properties is a hobby to them angry

They created Boko Haram!
They created religious discrimination and intolerance in Nigeria today using Sharia laws!
They created Fulani Herdsmen militant terrorists!
They are ready to kill for religion but never ready to kill to bring modern development to Nigeria.

They have never created any good thing that's transforming Nigeria to a modern world class nation, they only create barbaric, archaic religious laws that drags Nigeria back to stone ages, what a people angry

They hardly migrate to Europe, America or Asia to learn how nations are moving forward and not clinging to barbaric religious practices. If Northern Youths start to migrate to America, Europe, Asia, etc in large numbers, they will learn to be civilised and stop being archaic and clinging on to ancient barbaric religion that never brings national or societal development aside destruction and wanton poverty.

Russia used to be backward until their founding fathers visited main Europe and started learning civilised ways of life and banned all th ancient barbaric religious doctrines and way of life making ancient Russians behave like idiots angry

Northern politicians brought in massive looting into governance; they only loot, steal and save to go to Mecca and Arab nations to squander our joint national wealth and resources angry

Northern Nigeria is the major reason Nigeria is not moving forward like other nations. Remove northern Nigeria from Nigeria and Nigeria will grow in few decades to come, sadly angry

You nailed it.
You can't see their youths engage in meaningful jobs and businesses. Neither can you see them live in a decent apartment.They don't develop anywhere they're. You can't see them in a nice restaurant or canteen, everything about them is archaic. Talk about illiteracy, backwardness etc they're there.

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Enice(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Imagine Abidjan too. Chai, which way Naija?
ignorance at its peak. Nigeria has a better and modern method than rail transportation. The NNPC has depots that are connected by pipelines to the refineries. It is criminality that has prevented it from working
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by PointZerom: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Enice:
God bless you. Most of these dumb fuccks don't know sh!t from chocolate. They come here to spew rubbish just because of hatred for the government. They refuse to use their mash mellow brains to ask how possible it is to use trains to transport petroleum product to every filling station with filling station at every corner.

Shut up there.

Only a failed country will have filling stations in residential areas.

2 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by hqppy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
So the rail way go fit reach ur town?
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by legba1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
We had it better in the past when petroleum products were pumped through the pipelines.

Hmnnnn....we know better bros...pipeline so that ur boys from the Creek can have fun time syphoning...
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by talk2percy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Organized country. Very stupid set of leaders. This clueless old blood thirsty man only travels abroad to sell Nigeria and Nigerians one naira before the international community and call the youths lazy-as if he's better off.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Enice(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
PointZerom:

You nailed it.
You can't see their youths engage in meaningful jobs and businesses. Neither can you see them live in a decent apartment.They don't develop anywhere they're. You can't see them in a nice restaurant or canteen, everything about them is archaic. Talk about illiteracy, backwardness etc they're there.
I am not sure you are a christian cause if you are, your heart will not be filled with racism.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Enice(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up there.

Only a failed country will have filling stations in residential areas.
na you no get sense. So na train dem dey take transport PMS to filling station for canada or America? Illiteracy and ignorance combined na madness. Naim you get.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by PointZerom: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Enice:
na you no get sense. So na train dem dey take transport PMS to filling station for canada or America? Illiteracy and ignorance combined na madness. Naim you get.

At least you saw the video. Which one has your country done?

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by PointZerom: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Enice:
I am not sure you are a christian cause if you are, your heart will not be filled with racism.

Counter me with facts and stop masturbating over my posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by kamokaze10(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
franchasng:
I am sorry to say whatever I am about to say now but let us all reflect on whatever I am about to say.

The major problem Nigeria has today comes from the core northerners, how

These guys act wreckless like they own Nigeria and nobody can challenge them or their actions.

Northerners in the form of various military heads of states destroyed Nigeria by creating useless cow laws, bylaws, and constitution with wicked, devilish, cheating agenda.

These guys killed Nigeria with the wrong foundation.

They laid down the wrong laws we have today that's ruining Nigeria.

They created leadership corruption and massive public fund looting that's now like a normal affair in Nigerian leadership; from government to corporate to private organizations all over Nigeria today.

Okay we have made mistake as a nation in our past, let us forget our past and chart a new course for Nigeria by changing our government/leadership style, policies, constitutional amendment where necessary to give Nigeria a greater chance of prospering as a nation, northerners will still stand against it at the Senate and ready to kill to keep the failed situation and status quo.

Let us restructure so Nigeria can move forward, northerners will say no we must never progress, we must remain stagnant, which kind people be this Na wa o cry

You need to see how these northern tanker and trailer drivers drive on the road and park anyhow without obeying traffic laws and u dare not challenge them because everyone of them have on gambari soldier or military personnel backing him up and ready to mobilize the whole barracks to waylay anybody that corrects them to do the right thing sad

They have no value for human life nor property. Killing is fun to them. Burning peoples properties is a hobby to them angry

They created Boko Haram!
They created religious discrimination and intolerance in Nigeria today using Sharia laws!
They created Fulani Herdsmen militant terrorists!
They are ready to kill for religion but never ready to kill to bring modern development to Nigeria.

They have never created any good thing that's transforming Nigeria to a modern world class nation, they only create barbaric, archaic religious laws that drags Nigeria back to stone ages, what a people angry

They hardly migrate to Europe, America or Asia to learn how nations are moving forward and not clinging to barbaric religious practices. If Northern Youths start to migrate to America, Europe, Asia, etc in large numbers, they will learn to be civilised and stop being archaic and clinging on to ancient barbaric religion that never brings national or societal development aside destruction and wanton poverty.

Russia used to be backward until their founding fathers visited main Europe and started learning civilised ways of life and banned all th ancient barbaric religious doctrines and way of life making ancient Russians behave like idiots angry

Northern politicians brought in massive looting into governance; they only loot, steal and save to go to Mecca and Arab nations to squander our joint national wealth and resources angry

Northern Nigeria is the major reason Nigeria is not moving forward like other nations. Remove northern Nigeria from Nigeria and Nigeria will grow in few decades to come, sadly angry

God bless you jawe...the truth might be bitter sometimes buh lets face it...those northern lowlives have nothing to offer nigeria...they lack resources and even common sense for general progression of this country...every bad occurence or national tragedy is perpetrated by them

Sowie oh..dont quote me plz...buh some ov them need to be stripped unclad and burnt in broad daylight

i stopped blivin in nigeria a long time ago buh i know if this country splits...it for good so we can leave those stupid northerners to kill themselves....foolish people....they started boko haram...soldiers from other igbo and yoruba are busy getting death callup letter cus ov them all in the name of patrotism..bunch of nonentities...i swear if anyone quotes me eh...he might not witness 2mao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by chosenwan1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Savage grin grin grin
benn94:
There is little or no oil in ivory Coast, yet the know how to transport patrol without putting people's lives at risk, and here we are in a country were oil accounts for 90% of our foreign exchange and we don't even have proper transport system for patrol.Nigeria and ivory Coast are both African countries, Nigeria needs to change its slogan from GIANT of Africa to DWARF of Africa.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by seguno2: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
strenghtt:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedCorruption is more deadly than virus! That is d virus that is killing development in Nigeria until that is seriously addressed I see Nigeria far from development.

Do u know how much NNPC pay for the rent of those fuel tank vehicles per trip? Are u aware that d owner of these fuel tank vehicles are big men in politics, senior staffs in oil companies e.t.c.

These selfish rich individuals would not allow their source of extra cash income to die. They will rather frustrate any innovation that will render their fuel tank vehicles useless.

Jonathan and PDP tried to change all that for better to the extent that the cabal kidnapped Okonjo-Iweala’s mother.
Instead we changed for worse.
Our problem is not only about leadership. We are our own problem.

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by seguno2: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
jaxxy:
With All the money we have we can't build and maintain decent rail tracks to move fuel or even pipelines. Why do we think so backwards all because of selfish interests

Jonathan and PDP revived the railways that Buhari and other military dictators destroyed.
Amaechi, Buhari, Lai Mohammed and APC told lies that railways don’t exist and we believed to vote in their worse change.
Whose fault is it that we are suffering now but ourselves

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
seguno2:

Jonathan and PDP revived the railways that Buhari and other military dictators destroyed.
Amaechi, Buhari, Lai Mohammed and APC told lies that railways don’t exist and we believed to vote in their worse change.
Whose fault is it that we are suffering now but ourselves

Which phantom rAilways are u talking about
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Enice(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
PointZerom:

At least you saw the video. Which one has your country done?

As I said earlier, your ignorance is killing you slowly. Nigeria has a better and modern method. The NNPC use pipelines to transport products from the refineries to the various depots in the country. It is criminality that has prevented these pipelines from working. If you think any country in the world uses trains to transport petroleum products to retail outlets, then you are far gone. You need to be in Yaba left. I am ashamed of myself for exchanging words with a loony

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by seguno2: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
jaxxy:
Which phantom rAilways are u talking about

The thread below was created in January 2015. There are other similar threads. Please read to stay informed and avoid political scammers like Amaechi, Buhari, Lai Mohammed and APC people.
Stay blessed.

spyder880:
Hello Nigerians, train services has resumed in the Enugu - Port Harcourt lines. I decided to travel by train to have and share my experiences of travelling on train and compare same with my travels on road.

Enjoy the pictures.

The train station, beside a first class coach.......
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by kokomilala(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
They're not leaders. They are misfortunes of history.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
seguno2:

The thread below was created in January 2015. There are other similar threads. Please read to stay informed and avoid scammers.
Stay blessed.

I know about this bt its not top notch or high speed like in western countries then 2ndly i ment the trains being used to load and transport fuel rather than trailers everywhere.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by JastSiryin(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
mmb:
All I know is Buhari till 2023.
And that's all you'll ever know, even after he loses. Mumu

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by seguno2: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2018
jaxxy:
I know about this bt its not top notch or high speed like in western countries then 2ndly i ment the trains being used to load and transport fuel rather than trailers everywhere.

Is your own education top notch or high speed like in western countries?
Do you spend most of your time reading, exploring and visiting museums like the people in western countries?
If not, why do you suddenly think you will have top notch or high speed railways when you can’t even make bicycle tyres?
Please explain.
Thanks.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by OyinO: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2018
Nigeria is a jungle of Banana Republic where apes fight for the Legisloothief, Executhief and Judisharing of the People's Resources as National Cake.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by seguno2: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2018
jaxxy:

Please read below OP from 2013, two years before the live experience of the previous thread that I posted.
Read widely to avoid confusion and being taken prisoner by fraudulent people like Amaechi, Buhari, Lai Mohammed and APC people.

taharqa2:
The management of the Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) Eastern District has commenced full rail services within the precincts after a protracted revitalisation programme by the Federal Government to return the rail system of transport in the country to its glorious days.

NRC’s Eastern District Manager, Mr. Felix Njoku said in a press release issued in Enugu that, "in a bid to revitalise the rail sector in Nigeria, Federal Government awarded contracts for the rehabilitation work of the western and eastern railway lines.

“Most of the track materials required for the eastern line rehabilitation have been imported and delivered to Port Harcourt station. To enhance speed of rehabilitation work, the contractor (ESER West Africa) has successfully connected all the missing sections of the lines between Port Harcourt and Enugu."

Njoku said NRC had deployed one locomotive and several open flat wagons from Enugu to Port Harcourt which confirmed that the major challenges faced on the rehabilitation project had been surmounted.

He said the Nyaba Bridge in Enugu, the reconstruction of the heavy washout at Eziama in Aba and the re-construction of Bridge 3 in Port Harcourt were all completed.

The Eastern District Manager further disclosed that movement of the imported track materials by rail from Port Harcourt to various locations along the eastern railway corridor where they are needed for rehabilitation work has commenced adding that items to be lifted in the operations include; 13,5000 pieces of 12 meter long UIC 50 Rails, 165,000 pieces of steel sleepers, associated fish plates, pandrol clips, bolts and knots.

Managing Director, NRC, Engr. Adeseyi Sijuwade disclosed that the, "delivery of 16,795 tons of railway track materials will result in the removal of 560 Trailer trips from the road, thereby reducing the potential of road accidents and damage to the roads."

http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstagenew/index.php?active=news&newscid=10220&catid=2

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2018
seguno2:

Is your own education top notch or high speed like in western countries?
Do you spend most of your time reading, exploring and visiting museums like the people in western countries?
If not, why do you suddenly think you will have top notch or high speed railways when you can’t even make bicycle tyres?
Please explain.
Thanks.

Ur thinking is wrong. The fact I can't make a bicycle doesn't mean if i have the money I can't go for it or hire people to get it done if need be. The truth is our leaders have failed us Simple! We don't even have basic amenities like sm other African countries.

For many years our leaders decieved us and Stole/looted wat we shud hv used to develop. This country is not were it's supposed to be and I can't fake a smile about dat and its all due to selfish leaders. Pdp however tried to revive the rail projects bt we are still along way from wat it shud be.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by seguno2: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2018
jaxxy:
Ur thinking is wrong. The fact I can't make a bicycle doesn't mean if i have the money I can't go for it or hire people to get it done if need be. The truth is our leaders have failed us Simple! We don't even have basic amenities like sm other African countries.

For many years our leaders decieved us and Stole/looted wat we shud hv used to develop. This country is not were it's supposed to be and I can't fake a smile about dat and its all due to selfish leaders. Pdp however tried to revive the rail projects bt we are still along way from wat it shud be.

Are you and other citizens not the ones who allow/elect the leaders who failed you?
If you are sure that they don’t reflect who you are and what you want, you will get rid of them.
Simple.
The fact that they are there means that you are okay with them as they reflect your views and value systems.
No more no less.
As for freight, cargos and fuel transportation, below is another 2012 thread when Jonathan and PDP were in charge before we foolishly changed to the dream killers of APC.
Instead of building on what they inherited from Jonathan and PDP, they have destroyed them as usual.

By JONAH NWOKPOKU & WILLIAM JIMOH

The Nigeria Railway Corporation, NRC, is yet to commence full cargo operations two months after launch.
The cargo train service was launched alongside the passenger inter-city train service on the penultimate week of December 2012.

However, investigation by Vanguard showed that while the passenger train service was completing its sixth inter-city operation by the end of January, the cargo train service train has remained sketchy after a test-run operation which carried twenty tankers of petroleum product, about 40metric tonnes at the launch. NRC has said this is as a result of limited freights wagons.

Speaking to Vanguard at the Apapa railway station, the Apapa station manager, FNCE Okorie, noted that cargo train service has remained sketchy as a result of inadequacy in the availability of freight wagons.

“There has not been any week since the lunch which we did not move. But because of the inadequacy on the part of the available locomotives, one has to return before another one takes off and that has been causing delay.”

Mr. Okorie who noted that some of the cargoes that have been moved included cement and some construction materials used in the rehabilitation of the rail tracks also said that NRC has got offer from Flour Mills of Nigeria and lifting of their products will commence in the next two weeks.

“For now, we are moving more of constr materials for the contractors that are working on the rails. We have also moved cement from Ewekoro in Ogun state but we move more of the construction materials for some of these companies like CCECC and to some parts of the west where they are doing constr constructions.

Most of our wagons are fully engaged on all these construction materials. But we already have some offers from some private companies like Flour Mills and in less than two weeks, we will be moving their products.” Mr. Okorie explained.

When contacted on the telephone, the Assistant Director, Public Relations, Mr. David Ndanusa denied that cargo trains service has beenskeletal. He said that NRC has three cargo trains at the moment and has undertaken four cargo train operations since after after the launch.
He enumerated their operation since after the launch.

“We have carried cement for Lafarge Wempco Ltd from Lagos to Illorin, ofa and Minna, sand traffic between kanfachan and Oturkpo, and wheats traffic from Apapa to Kaduna. We have also carriedconstruction equipment for CCECC and lifted petroleum products from Apapa to Kaduna up to five times.”

Mr. Ndanusa maintained that although NRC earns more money in the passenger trainservice, the cargo train service is still effective at its current operation capacity.

Asked why some members of the staff at the Apapa station, including the station manager, are not aware of the regular traffic at the cargo section, he said that was because they are not in the operations section.
“If they are not in the operation, they won’t know because they may not be around when the trains leave.”

However, on the course of this investigation, Vanguard found some engineers at the cargo train workshop working on two cargo trains but no cargo trains were seen offloading any products.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/cargo-train-service-skeletal-two-months-after-launch/
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by jaxxy(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2018
seguno2:

Are you and other citizens not the ones who allow/elect the leaders who failed you?
If you are sure that they don’t reflect who you are and what you want, you will get rid of them.
Simple.
The fact that they are there means that you are okay with them as they reflect your views and value systems.
No more no less.
As for freight, cargos and fuel transportation, below is another 2012 thread when Jonathan and PDP were in charge before we foolishly changed to the dream killers of APC.
Instead of building on what they inherited from Jonathan and PDP, they have destroyed them as usual.

U seem to be defending Pdp while castigating Apc bt i don't care about either of them cos both hav failed us that the truth. Pdp did sm good projects during the said period bt they also had major failures. Apc did well in lagos bt failed in other states they held. Im not talking about Pdp or Apc im talking about credibie leadership.

Look at dubai or SA can they make a common bicycle bt see wat they hv achieved.

Yes ure correct we are a reflection of our leaders to an extent bt note that for along time We had no say in picking our leaders and our democracy is young nt growing. To u Pdp seems to be the solution obviously.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by seguno2: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2018
jaxxy:
Yes ure correct we are a reflection of our leaders to an extent bt note that for along time We had no say in picking our leaders and our democracy is young nt growing.

We have made progress today.
I hope that you will continue to think about this and read more to make further progress.
As for having a say in picking your leaders, who are you expecting to give you a say? What do you think is meant by the phrase “the labour of our heroes past” in our national anthem?
I hope that you will put on your thinking cap more tightly. Is that possible for you
I have only shared information and stated facts about the two political parties, which you have not countered factually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.