Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (63115 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / 20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians) / 20 Richest Pastors In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by 123papas(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Most of the poor people are in the north
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Tonimordred(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Abeg leave pastors tackle IMAM and fulani herdsmen
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by donpharaoh1: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
spycee1:

According to Twitter user, Alawode James-Jumoke, it is absurd that the country with the highest number of poor people in the world is also home to the richest pastors.
She also faults the pastors who keep amassing wealth rather than using their considerable popularity to influence government policy that will favour their congregation.
Read her tweets below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oluwaloninyo/status/1011922381164699650

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ZUD7MoKcHys/WzYSPJXWsnI/AAAAAAANoqc/ryRmjjM9m4wsdZSwdbB-ygw2we3av35gACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20180629_075902_384.JPG[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LH63-N1-Kfw/WzYSPK2DuyI/AAAAAAANoqg/MS2j-nb4X8k2y4Ol4u45NcwcfiG58PEbACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20180629_075918_262.JPG[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-OBgzPF3Cdmg/WzYSPqJJLwI/AAAAAAANoqo/TrWLpvkPRu4T74RszOQ4mKhoUm4T88ycACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20180629_075928_992.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-okmMV-S2KXw/WzYSR57lqII/AAAAAAANoqs/elvYK_Vf0rQgEWYhEVCgbwNx-GU8vHOmACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20180629_075939_786.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-6f1kNP06UKQ/WzYSRyQv7JI/AAAAAAANoqw/lfsZIbzqkds2TEfmFpC6DNkyHNSpTkhOwCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20180629_080758_144.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1J2x3xIlEEI/WzYSSeuTrNI/AAAAAAANoq4/nioeIh0usRQTo-EsoTwpyCpLlXuqxQgEACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20180629_080839_774.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-PhxBUv8V_Ak/WzYSRwFmY4I/AAAAAAANoq0/AVpmYogfwgwm1_AO3WXlki8JjoAURo_XQCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20180629_080821_148.JPG[/img]

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/this-ladys-tweets-on-nigerian-pastors.html
no

At last we are getting there.. A wise wordsAnd good observation from a slay babe, pastor na Miliki, Imam na Gbaladun THIS IS BUHARI NIGERIA
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Organs(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
tammyboy1:
Mtcheww
Those fools quoting me below,dont you have sense? in as much as i dont fancy what pastors are doing but i dont care,its not a must to pay tithe and offerings,sit in your house on Sunday morning and Shut up,dont attract curses upon your selves, the politicians stealing your money everyday go free,Yahoo boys using girls for rituals,etc...its pastors that people freely give their money to that you want to attack...Nonsense....

Chai, some people have sheep brain, no matter what how you try to enlighten them, they will still remain mumu? Who is enabling politicians, is it not Churches and Pastors and Imams for muslims? During GEJ's govt, dont you see involvement of CAN and pastors? Have you forgotten your billions were found in Oritsejafors plane in south Africa? Must they break your head before you understand that the tithe people pay and used to build schools, their members cannot afford that school? Keep acting stupid and foolish, just hope you never ever need something as simple as a Kidney transplant, your Church with its millions will not help you, you will die if your family cannot pay for it, also, politicinas and Pastors praying for them are all going abroad for treatment and your own Pastors children are studing abroad some with assistance from politicians so keep deceiving yourself with no electricity and suffering and smiling.....
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Organs:

Chai, some people have sheep brain, no matter what how you try to enlighten them, they will still remain mumu? Who is enabling politicians, is it not Churches and Pastors and Imams for muslims? During GEJ's govt, dont you see involvement of CAN and pastors? Have you forgotten your billions were found in Oritsejafors plane in south Africa? Must they break your head before you understand that the tithe people pay and used to build schools, their members cannot afford that school? Keep acting stupid and foolish, just hope you never ever need something as simple as a Kidney transplant, your Church with its millions will not help you, you will die if your family cannot pay for it, also, politicinas and Pastors praying for them are all going abroad for treatment and your own Pastors children are studing abroad some with assistance from politicians so keep deceiving yourself with no electricity and suffering and smiling.....
After all said, what do you want pastors to do?
Run a parallel government or hijack the government
Or to share their money to the people the way APC share 2k for votes?, don't be sentimental
Point out one country that was built by pastors?
Islam states are the poorest yeah?
So pastor should carry Christian member's money and give it to muslims?
I don't remember voting pastors to provide good roads, jobs, security and social amenities.
If you're angry channel the anger rightly towards the government that has failed you over these years.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by aliblaginfo: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
D loyal sheep are coming for your your head
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by marvinsync(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Jumoke has always has a case with the pastors even when she is on #YourView on TVC, she is always against pastors, I wonder if she attends church anyway.

I think she needs to understand that Pastors will never force to give her tithes or offering or when is the duty of pastors to provide jobs for the masses, what are you paying your taxes for...

So many misplaced folks on social media..

What do I know?

u know nothing
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Westaslave2(f): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
, only yoruba girl dat speak d truth others beat about d bush...TVC news u dey rep wella jumoke

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by marvinsync(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
marttol:
All this agents of devil, were you forced to pay tithe or offering,? OR IT'S PASTOR'S WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA TREASURY...

undecided undecided undecided undecided

And most people supporting her post call themselves Christians

dude don't speak nonsense here u haven't seen the way pastors preach about tithe wasn't it the oyedepo who said that u can't receive blessings without paying ur tithe while the GO of RCCG said u would be cursed if u don't pay ur tithe
plz tell me how that isn't compulsion
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by marvinsync(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
mynaijadj:
The pastors/churches are not giving back to society abi? Get your facts right

she not saying that she's saying the ratio at which they are given back to what they gain is too low
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by tammyboy1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Organs:

bastard, ..
dont ever quote me again
die in your stupid "knowledge"
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Westaslave2(f): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
greatman247:
She speaks the obvious truth
she has been upright in TVC for lyk 5yrs nw, she speaks d truth...i no tinubu would have sacked her as he sacked one igbo girl lyk dat who lambast buhari
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by marvinsync(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

I bet this girl is not a Nigerian.
She's a foreigner acting a Nigerian.
Nigerian girls don't give this kind of brain she's giving

she's 599% Nigerian and ur right Nigerian girls ( afonja)don't have her brain they too stupid
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Westaslave2(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
tammyboy is one of dos good 4 nothing corporate workers in redeem churchdat always dress lyk clowns in d name of serving d lord in pure heart...he wl tuck in one useless plain shirt n trouser lyk a wretched microfinance banker... i hate dem wt passion
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by marvinsync(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Icon79:
All these dumb and ignorant Nigerians exposing their ignorance and disgracing themselves on the social media. Like I had previously stated: the most dangerous person in the world is a Nigerian with access to the social media.

First of all, Nigeria is NOT the poorest country in the world so she got it wrong right off the bat. It would've made more sense if she had said that Nigeria is one of the poorest countries in the world.
Secondly, when the Lord Jesus Christ said "Feed my sheep", He was talking about feeding them with the Word of God not physical food.

Anywayz, I stopped after reading that second paragraph. I don't have the time to waste of nonsensical nonsense shocked

O pari

first of all idiot it is the poorest
secondly that's not what he meant feed means FEED
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
#SPOT ON! #BITTER REALITIES!

#SAY IT AS IT IS irrespective of whose horse is gored.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by dipson8701(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dell latitude
Core I5
4gb 320 hdd
Very clean uk with warranty
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by dolak: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
She's bold, brilliant and vibrant..... Jumoke Alawode-James of tvc .....she always stand with the truth.....to see more of her, watch 'your view' on TvC, 9am - 10am Mon-Fri.....I love them all, they are doing great job
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Westaslave2(f): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Jumoke has always has a case with the pastors even when she is on #YourView on TVC, she is always against pastors, I wonder if she attends church anyway.

I think she needs to understand that Pastors will never force to give her tithes or offering or when is the duty of pastors to provide jobs for the masses, what are you paying your taxes for...

So many misplaced folks on social media..

What do I know?
just shut up...read revelation,is obvious she is wiser dan u dunce
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by deolurexy1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
marttol:
All this agents of devil, were you forced to pay tithe or offering,? OR IT'S PASTOR'S WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA TREASURY...

undecided undecided undecided undecided

And most people supporting her post call themselves Christians
Doesnt she have right to her opinion?
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by deolurexy1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
tammyboy1:
Mtcheww
Those fools quoting me below,dont you have sense? in as much as i dont fancy what pastors are doing but i dont care,its not a must to pay tithe and offerings,sit in your house on Sunday morning and Shut up,dont attract curses upon your selves, the politicians stealing your money everyday go free,Yahoo boys using girls for rituals,etc...its pastors that people freely give their money to that you want to attack...Nonsense....
You viliantly insulting someone who just voice her opinion
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Westaslave2(f): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
transformed:
Most rich pastors, More rich pastors, rich pastors, few rich pastors, very few rich pastors, no rich pastors...maybe rich pastors are the ones helping people to get out of poverty. Look before you leap...
afonja doctored scale , shameless scale
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by tammyboy1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
deolurexy1:

You viliantly insulting someone who just voice her opinion
She should go and voice her opinion about the babalawo that kills people in her village lets see,how about the cult men,cant she condemn them publicly? oh she's scared,but if its pastors she can type all those crap because we are in a religion of peace.....or dont native doctors,Imams,etc decieve people too?
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by marvinsync(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
If your country is poor, blame it on your government, not some rich pastors. There's a clear difference between a church and a government. The same reason your president needs a private jet is why a pastor needs one.

You haven't said one thing that proves you reason but claim others don't. Nigerians are poor 'cause of bad leadership, not because of pastors.

she didn't say pastors are the cause u fvcking idiot she's saying they aren't part of the solution
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by marvinsync(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sarah20A:
This lady is the biggest fool of the century embarassed are pastors the problem of Nigeria?fulani herdsmen killed 200 innocent souls and you didn't say a word embarassed

do u know her?
she's a TV presenter #yourview
she said a lot about the killings
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Tundeobama(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Christians are thd problems of Christianity so you think a very poor person who cant afford good life is the one msking huge contributions to church?some of you here think with ur yansh.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Jorkpast(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin
Fukafuka:
grin
l seriously cnt stop laughing
Fukafuka:
grin
Fukafuka:
grin
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Westaslave2(f): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
PennywysCares:
Chia this girl sweet me die
She is a perfect lady endowed with supernatural intelligent, quite a long time I haven't seen a young lady making so much sense in religious matters l. She is bless, beautiful things must follow her wherever she go. I won't have love love to marry such an intelligent Lady only if I have money.

Mostly, I love her from afar
she married a king
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by david290(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
oga you care well well. the thing the babe talk pain you. truth hurts. the worst thing you do is ask another person to shut up for exercising the right that millions fought and died for. if you cannot take the heat and then drop the beat. the politicians are the same pastors she is talking about. Is Osinbanjo not the vice president? abi is he not a pastor?
stop this stupid attracting curses. to curse God and to curse man which one better pass? who she curse? and telling people that it is not a must to pay tithe is a big fat lie. tithing and all those levies in the church are mandated. people are made to believe that they are robbing God and they wont make heaven if they do not pay tithe. if you do not care about talks like this do not comment on it. waka pass am. your pastors have free airtime preaching on TV let her use her IG to air her own preaching. people need to speak up and sanitize this church that has been held hostage by criminals. look all those old men committing the worst atrocities in the world.
you are using fear factor to shut her up. which one be attract curses. who won curse am? your pastor na God? which power him won take curse person? no pastor can curse anybody in this world except he use juju. God does not answer that kind of prayers. make una gerrout na una day encourage this old men to continue making Christianity a laughing stock.
You tried. But I honestly think the energy you put into replying that guy should have gone into something more deserving. Him and his ilks if you ask me don't deserve your time.
As you can see, prior to your comment, the lame points him and his entourage were giving is that nobody is being forced to pay their tithe and that growing the economy is the sole responsibility of the gov't.
Then you and a couple other guys came with counter points, part of which is the fact that our VP, a pastor, is part of the gov't. I mean this current gov't!
And then again someone pointed how some churches often insist on not joining the couple unless all tithes are paid in full - a case in point of which I've had a near firsthand experience.
Interestingly, however, you'll notice how the Sheeples avoided your counter points. Or for the few who did replied, they started displaying unnecessary emotions.
But this thing I strongly believe though, is that the truth lies with everyone of us - including the truth about how tithes were collected and utilized in the bible for the benefit of all members of the local church.

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by flames01: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
peteregwu:
Shot up your mouth there. Did ay pastor force you to give tithe or give offering in the church. Sey na pastor be your government? Rubbish! When people without job doesn't want to look for what to do, the next person they vent their anger on are pastors. Onirarun!

Most pastors Dont pay tithe; they only deceive you into paying
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by proprince(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
This girl is a mad she goat.

You just lack sense, how does your boyfriend cope?

Be there and not go look for way to help yourself and be blaming Pastos who are doing the work of God.

So the Pastors should report to you whenever they help people abi?

The Bible says the poor we shall always have amongst us. If you dnt wanna be among the poor go get an enyreprenueship skill and stop dependong on govt.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by baby124: 3:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Nice one and well put Jumoke. I love Jumoke, I’m TVC she is fire for fire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD'S Word / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.