Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' (38428 Views)

The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Faithway10: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Photos of a 3-year-old boy went viral this morning after he as declared missing by a family member.

According to the lady who shared his photo, the boy, Eyitayo was involved in the unfortunate fuel tanker accident with his mother, twin sister and the Driver at Otedola bridge yesterday evening.

They were a few cars away from the tanker when the explosion occurred.

The Driver (Mr. Joseph) carried Eyitayo while the mother escaped with Eyitoke (Eyitayo's Twin).

The whereabout of Eyitayo and Mr. Joseph is still unknown as all attempts to trace them at the scene of the accident proved abortive.

Actor, Yemi Solade shared the story on his Instagram page, and he got a response from a friend that the boy is dead.

According to the person, he saw the corpse of the boy on the floor. See below..

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/lagos-tanker-explosion-man-claims-he-saw-corpse-of-3-yr-old-boy-declared-missing.html

1 Share

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by gistblogger: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
For where
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Ochiboy11: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
RIP to the dead. I pray it this catastrophe never occur again..

Benue Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Killings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eqoygaud_E

2 Likes

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nbote(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Awwwwww..... Dis is so heart breaking... Probably d minor dat was reported among d dead...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by olaiiht: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Must yemi break this news to the public like this. Did he even try to inform the family first? This is very tacky, insensitive, selfish and irresponsible.

47 Likes

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by fran6co(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
rip young man
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Death on per second basis in this country nowadays.

Na waaoo
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by AntiWailer: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Damn.

It will haunt the mother for life.

The lucky son picked should know some one was sacrificed for him.

This is sad.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Folashade2016(f): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
RIP little one

check my SIGNATURE
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by gameboy727(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is just sad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by thoollz: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
I don't understand this, he said d boy died and d mother was crying with her burnt daughter.

Moreover why will they declare him missing if his mum witnessed his death?

Because if this is a false news, the effect it'll have on d family will b negative.

40 Likes

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by sunnyside16(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
May his sweet and innocent soul rest in peace with his creator.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by zombieHUNTER: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Blood everywhere

Death all around the corner

Sai barber is on the throne

Be careful everyone... Be very careful

May the almighty guard our going out and coming in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Ochiboy11: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kai. Nawaoo
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by OhiOfIhima: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
You saw n how? Pls don't put d poor woman in comatose. Let get d fact. Dis news is vr vr dangerous to the little boy families.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Divay22(f): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Rest in peace child, so painful you had to leave this way.
Tears in my eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria a praying nation.
Na so so pray them dey pray for this country.

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by neolboy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oh God
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
olaiiht:
Must yemi break this news to the public like this. Did he even try to inform the family first? This is very tacky, insensitive, selfish and irresponsible.

Seconded....Very wrong

But you know the current trend, snap and trend, not see and assist.

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Swissheart(f): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by TopExcell(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jesus...
Wat a life self ......... The man should have kept quite already...... embarassed embarassed
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Kendumazy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chai! This guy should have jut kept quiet. People who know the boy family will be calling them now till God knows when breaking the news every day to them which will make the grieving period a very difficult one for the family.
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Jethrolite(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
olaiiht:
Everybody wants to be popular.

1 Like

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by iListen(f): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
But if the mother was there crying with her burnt daughter, why would she be asking for the whearabouts of the little boy...

11 Likes

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by clive2u(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
How did he know its the boy when he'd probably be burnt. All these satans trying to be noticed. The mom should have faith and keep searching

6 Likes

Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
pray pray pray,lord lord lord jesus jesus
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by legendEMT(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
i think that question is very important. What is the efficacy of our prayers? t
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by reantv(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Okay...
Re: 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' by Icon4s(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Some how, I dont believe that Yemi. This Boy could still be alive.

Where was he positioned to have seen the boy's corpse? Was he inside the fire himself? Cos for him to be able to identify the little boy it means he must have been very close to where the said fire over powered him.

Even if he saw a little boy's corpse on the floor what makes him think it is this 3 years boy?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / Female Corper Dies In Accident In Enugu State (Photos) / Lady Who Had A Horrible Accident On Her Way To See A Man, Reflects 1 Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.