Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song (25723 Views)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Mrop(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tekno was pictured in the studio with Danfo drivers, set to release a new song very soon.

Danfo drivers accused Tekno of song Theft recently but now they set to release a song together.

This is beautiful

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/tekno-set-to-release-new-song-with-danfo-drivers-after-song-theft-allegation/

1 Like

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Mrop(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wow

See more photos and watch video of Tekno and Danfodrivers here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/tekno-set-to-release-new-song-with-danfo-drivers-after-song-theft-allegation/

Hmm anticipating
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

Now that is what i called maturity

Now see law of circumstances, a legend dango driver is certainly now a tecno signee

Don't only record song with him, better sign him to save him from penury life he lives

A lesson to eldris abulkarem, 9ice,and other rude, fouled-dirty-mouth legend turned upcoming artiste

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Flexherbal(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
It is part of the business.

I like the way Tekno handle the issue.

Peace always.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by TissuePaper: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Still doesn't change the fact that he's a thief smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by johnmattew: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Now see law of circumstances, a legend dango driver is certainly now a tecno signee

Don't only record song with him, better sign him to save him from penury life he lives
smh...just see how shallow u are...do u know how much teknos wud AV paid for patent infringement?....million!

u don't try dat rubbish abroad

14 Likes

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by GisterBlogger: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
cool
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by besticality: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Issoka
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Ellabae(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Good for them. No bad blood btw them.
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Gangster1ms: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin
Danfo drivers has been praying for something to bring them back to limelight. God answers prayer in mysterious ways. Tekno don enter am. Una go do collabo tire grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Peterpanny: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
next pls
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Kakafranky(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
konto
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by cabilla(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
nice one
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by DONSMITH123(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

A lesson to eldris abulkarem, 9ice,and other rude, fouled-dirty-mouth legend turned upcoming artiste

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
She texted me hi "sugar " and I replied hi " milk" and she blocked me. I thought we wanted to make Tea undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by sureway1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
good gesture.
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by AntiWailer: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

I hope u are gay cos no lady deserves any body with this kind of reasoning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by maxiuc(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Witchcraft is when you meet a girl today and tomorrow is her birthday.

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by jaymejate: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
I love these guys , Mountain Black and Mad Melon

I wish I could do remix of Danfo Driver.
Cool song. I DE tell people that the song is inspirational, they'll laugh at me.

Check Music Match, I dropped Danfo Driver lyrics there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by stefanweeks: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
pangolo musicians just increased by two

excuse me

I have work to do

8 Likes

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Masama: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
These guys want to use tekno to come back to relevance in mainstream Naija music

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
cheesy

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by kuntash: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
I talk am,

That complain they made resemble that of person wey dey broke

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Basitelo1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na him sabi, if he like make he feature Baba Fryo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by obaataaokpaewu: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
hope no be blackmail collabo? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Folashade2016(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Noise maker ft noise maker =??

Off all the musicians in the world it techno ds ones wan use resurrect their already decayed career?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES..so after all the noise and shouting at the kid all they wanted was collaboration..

Hungry mofos.
Kudos to tekno hare...just help their frustrated life
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Zilman: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice collabo I supose.
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by martolux(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
It seems you lack wordly knowledge as well as bablical knowledge....Now Read Ecclesiastes 9:11 to improve your bablical knowledge...No need to thank me grin.
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Queen, IK Ogbonna Tapped To Host AIWRA / 15 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.