Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion (62818 Views)

Owner And Driver Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker To Be Prosecuted By LASG / Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire: Smell Of Burnt Human Flesh Filled The Air - Reporter / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Funlag: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
angry
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Vaabra01(f): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rip to those affected
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Doesnt look like same accident jo. Blogger at work

6 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by paskyboy: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Check my profile to be sure you dealing with a scammer
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by oluboom(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bodylover:
I have watched it, imagine life wasted on that bridge.

I think Otedola father’s spirit is not happy that his son his wasting his money on his useless daughters.

angry
why do you think with ur anus
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by WotzupNG: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
fva
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Just2endowed2(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
The training was going back without a break?
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Emily22(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Eleyi deep gan
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by kpokpo1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
And the report was that the tanker failed break. Tanker that jejely parked b4 him explode my ppl una see am?
Girlsavage:
A Dashcam Footage from the Scene of Yesterday's Otedola Bridge Accident Has Emerged, In the Video a Man could be heard talking to his friend inside his car, when they saw Fuel gushing out from the Tanker after it stopped in the Middle of the express Road..

The terrified man could be heard saying:

''My God, my God. Funmi, hold on, hold on. An accident will happen now.
'The trailer has lost control. It has spilled petrol now. Thank God I have escaped. Ha, it has it has spilled petrol. I have escaped.”

That Was just moment before the Explosion..

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BknG7BgnKgY/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQBZOW_G5w

or Here:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/new-footage-shows-moment-fuel-started.html

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by redsun(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Truck drivers in nigeria are not mentally fit to ride bicycle on the roads,yet they are allowed to drive those dangerous machines that can cause serious devastation without adequate training,not even passing motor cycle ridding test.

Nigeria is a lawless zoo and it is a miracle such things don't happen every hour on the death trap roads.Life is survival of the fittest and wise,it not exactly a game of chance.

2 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Kenturkey048(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bodylover:
I have watched it, imagine life wasted on that bridge.

I think Otedola father’s spirit is not happy that his son his wasting his money on his useless daughters.

angry
who be dis againprophet..
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by kristonium(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Avoidable
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
akeentech:
Still God dey, Buhari no go finish us in Nigeria before he leaves next year.

See my signature
bros best option is to use Buhari and Yusuf as sacrifice lamb so the gods will be pleased
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by grandstar(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yesterday I made a comment about how I and my family are supernaturally excused from disasters and can never die via a mishap, and I got the highest mentions since I joined this forum with people saying a whole lot. This is what I believe and it's working for me

We might/might not be age mates but we are definitely not grace mates. Grace speaks for me

My condolences to the bereaved

Time and chance my brother befalls us all (Eccl 9:11-12)

4 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
grandstar:

Time and chance my brother befalls us all (Eccl 9:11-12)
My lots and chances have fallen on pleasant places brother

5 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by XingXhang(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
I've watched the video....
To be honest, that's a man that knows SAFETY.

He saw the probability of an accident because of he had knowledge. Others didn't. Otherwise, one person could have stopped cars from coming further. Call him an evangelist. embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by kpokpo1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why did they told that the tanker had a break failure? From the dash board footage it's not so na. RIP to the dead.
Girlsavage:
A Dashcam Footage from the Scene of Yesterday's Otedola Bridge Accident Has Emerged, In the Video a Man could be heard talking to his friend inside his car, when they saw Fuel gushing out from the Tanker after it stopped in the Middle of the express Road..

The terrified man could be heard saying:

''My God, my God. Funmi, hold on, hold on. An accident will happen now.
'The trailer has lost control. It has spilled petrol now. Thank God I have escaped. Ha, it has it has spilled petrol. I have escaped.”

That Was just moment before the Explosion..

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BknG7BgnKgY/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQBZOW_G5w

or Here:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/new-footage-shows-moment-fuel-started.html

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Diso60090(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
frowland:
I dont know why people dont use dash cam
I have them in all my cars. Many advantages, especilally when there is an accident, kidnapping, or false allegation by officials.

Cars? Bros i know you very well even rubber car you
Nor get

A

6 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by valnosky(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sirpaul:
I just bought corn now, cut it into two and put half inside my pocket... I don't want that "cut for me.. cut for me things
lol

1 Like

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by footballflaver: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
I've never seen a car in this 9ja with dashboard cam

3 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
So from what I'm seeing the driver and conductor were both out of the tanker......and the handbrakes weren't applied

3 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Born2Breed(f): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
So the lies of the trailer trying to avoid a bus were all lies. The truck was faulty and the driver/motorboy were not cautious enough. A fully loaded truck and no proper wedge on the tyres.

I'm very sure they escaped alive. The truck owner should be traced and the driver if still alive fished out.

Any broken down truck must be arrested immediately,those FRSC and LASTMA are only concerned about receiving bribes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Sanchase: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Where can i get one at affordable price ?

frowland:
I dont know why people dont use dash cam
I have them in all my cars. Many advantages, especilally when there is an accident, kidnapping, or false allegation by officials.
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by misterjosh(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Born2Breed:
So the lies of the trailer trying to avoid a bus were all lies. The truck was faulty and the driver/motorboy were not cautious enough. A fully loaded truck and no proper wedge on the tyres.

I'm very sure they escaped alive. The truck owner should be traced and the driver if still alive fished out.

Any broken down truck must be arrested immediately,those FRSC and LASTMA are only concerned about receiving bribes.
Just imagine, a tanker laden with petroleum product, with faulty brakes going up a slope embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
adioolayi:
Tragic loss .

kudos to Lagos State Government for clearing the road within 24hrs. Her emergency response team is second to non in Nigeria. Well done

U don't have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Fahrenhite(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yesterday I made a comment https://www.nairaland.com/4588360/otedola-bridge-lagos-tanker-explosion#68911801about how I and my family are supernaturally excused from disasters and can never die via a mishap, and I got the highest mentions since I joined this forum with people saying a whole lot. This is what I believe and it's working for me

We might/might not be age mates but we are definitely not grace mates. Grace speaks for me

So you came back for more likes and mentions right

7 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by johnydon22(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yesterday I made a comment https://www.nairaland.com/4588360/otedola-bridge-lagos-tanker-explosion#68911801about how I and my family are supernaturally excused from disasters and can never die via a mishap, and I got the highest mentions since I joined this forum with people saying a whole lot. This is what I believe and it's working for me

Actually you are an ldiot. Enough said

6 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by UncleJudax(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Still get the fuckkk out
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by oyoyoyo: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
God dey
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Daeylar(f): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
This makes it different,
They just made it seem as though the tanker had an accident and people knew, and it was so obvious that people were leaving their cars and running away.

But it seems as though the tanker was off to the side before it exploded, how were people who were coming from behind supposed to know that there was something wrong with the tanker?
The guy who was blaming the dead saying they had a chance to escape was out of line.

I see no chance here to escape, If not that this guy was lucky enough to drive past the tanker before it exploded , he would have died too,

That was very crass of the person who blamed the dead.

15 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by brainbox80: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:

TRASH!!! Anybody may die in accident be you a 'GOD-born' or 'DEVIL-born', so stop spewing trash.

3 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by zedman1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:

This Grace message is making a whole lot of you guys do/say a whole lot of annoying things. You shouldn't condole the families please, the victims and every other victims of accidents aren't under Gods grace according to you after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Mozambique / Trending Video Of Ivorian Super Highways (Photos) / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.