Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG (12854 Views)

Recruitment Officer - Entry Level at KPMG 2018 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria - Apply Now / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.

As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Forensic/Fraud Investigation – Analyst
Job ID: 107536BR
Region: EMA
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire

Description

Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
A career in KPMG Forensic could be for you!
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees in the Forensic Unit.
Qualifications and Skills

Should not have written the KPMG test before
Ba about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Accounting Discipline will be an advantage.
Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
Age should be less than 26 years

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.

Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

Click here to apply: http://pengist.fun/how-to-apply-for-graduate-trainee-recruitment-at-kpmg/
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Ellabae(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by shizzy7(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
We that we have 2:2 should go and be selling pure water...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by engrjacuzzi: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
job na hot cake for Nigeria
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by thunderbabs: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
shizzy7:

Lol.... We wey don 31 nkor? Make we use our cv wrap moi moi abi? Funny country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by AIZubair(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
shizzy7:
Hehehehehe. Naija which way...?
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Donald3d(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Cool
Kindly check my signature, it would help your business !
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by shizzy7(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
thunderbabs:

Lol.... We wey don 31 nkor? Make we use our cv wrap moi moi abi? Funny country
We that we are not now fine nko, make we go do sales girl for bear parlour.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by talk2rotman(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
nice one
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by JARUSHUB: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by thunderbabs: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
shizzy7:
We that we are not now fine nko, make we go do sales girl for bear parlour.

Habaa, looks no dey their criteria na.

Even if you worwor like smeagle and you meet their criteria, you good to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by oluboom(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
see as dem open mouth talk minimum of second class upper when dir papa no even see third class collect when e dey school

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by YorubaEmir: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
newsupdatess:
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.

As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Forensic/Fraud Investigation – Analyst
Job ID: 107536BR
Region: EMA
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire

Description

Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
A career in KPMG Forensic could be for you!
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees in the Forensic Unit.
Qualifications and Skills

Should not have written the KPMG test before
Ba about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Accounting Discipline will be an advantage.
Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
Age should be less than 26 years

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.

Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

Click here to apply: http://pengist.fun/how-to-apply-for-graduate-trainee-recruitment-at-kpmg/

Go and mould the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Curry30: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
All these suffer head firms. You must be this, must be that, must have 1st class, must have 8A1 in WAEC, must be under 21, must be a virgin...upon that they pay peanuts after you work like jackie finish. mschwww yeye

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Krafty006: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Cool .....quality handmade shoes, bags and party souvenirs 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Sleyanya1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Okay. Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Aydesmond(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yawnsssssss.... Check my signature
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
shizzy7:
engrjacuzzi:
job na hot cake for Nigeria
Curry30:
All these suffer head firms. You must be this, must be that, must have 1st class, must have 8A1 in WAEC, must be under 21, must be a virgin...upon that they pay peanuts after you work like jackie finish. mschwww yeye
oluboom:
see as dem open mouth talk minimum of second class upper when dir papa no even see third class collect when e dey school
It is well. Had being there are many companies you wouldn't see this nonsense
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by lanaVello(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2018
Curry30:
KPMG doesn't pay peanut salary o. If you know, you know
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by mondee02(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Curry30:

Lol, I swear you funny....
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by ogzille(m): 1:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by oshaosha2014(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2018
No, you that have 2.2 should be one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time. You are meant to build mega business empires.

shizzy7:
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by oshaosha2014(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2018
You are very correct.

asuustrike2009:

It is well. Had being there are many companies you wouldn't see this nonsense
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Coolbreeze2000: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2018
NASS has to pass a law about this age discrimination in recruitment. How can a country laden with so much poverty, lack of job opportunities, incessant strikes in the tertiary institutions and a student manage to graduate and finish NYSC then a company will now set age limit of 26. That is bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Codes151(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Stop reposting this fake shit...

Mods take note... Pls.

This is fake and repetitive
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Ewoma45(f): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2018
JARUSHUB:
To aid the discourse:

Working in KPMG Nigeria

KPMG Nigeria Interview Tips

Top questions asked during an interview with KPMG Nigeria

Hello Jarus. I'm currently at the section where you are asked if you have written any of some listed exams(ICAN,ACAA,CFA etc) and I haven't written any. I don't know what to do since I can't proceed without completing that section.
I thought they said graduates from any discipline.
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by JARUSHUB: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ewoma45:
Hello Jarus. I'm currently at the section where you are asked if you have written any of some listed exams(ICAN,ACAA,CFA etc) and I haven't written any. I don't know what to do since I can't proceed without completing that section.
I thought they said graduates from any discipline.

Yes, you can choose none. It's just the normal filling process. However, research about the line of service/unit you chose. Some units give preference to candidates with relevant certifications. To be on the safe side, go for audit & assurance.

P.S. Jarus is not JarusHub.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Ewoma45(f): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Yes, you can choose none. It's just the normal filling process. However, research about the line of service/unit you chose. Some units give preference to candidates with relevant certifications. To be on the safe side, go for audit & assurance.

P.S. Jarus is not JarusHub.
Thank you very much. Sorry for quoting the wrong handle.
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Liberdam: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Unable to complete my kpmg application .it stopped at step 2 n I pressed save n continue. It was unable to continue.. What can I do house
Re: How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Same here, I have tried and tried but to no avail....it keeps taking me back.....I don't know what to do about it

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy @ Brewery In Onitsha Asaba Express Road / Non-teaching Vacancies: Federal University Of Technology Akure / An Average Worker In Lagos Spends At Least 4 Hours In Traffic Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.