Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties (34593 Views)

Lagos Traffic Laws And Penalties / Break Any Of These Traffic Laws In Nigeria, See The Fines You Will Pay – FRSC / List Of Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Cauhlins(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
laws that no one would keep. Another avenue to enrich LASTMA officers.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Arrest the yellow bus first and I will take you serious..
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by plainol(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
W
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by ahamonyeka(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
enforcing the law is the problem is abiding to it and some people are above the law.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Extreemly stupid, is Nigeria the UK? what has hackney permit got to do with Nigerians
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Engrr(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by MobilityExpress: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Which one is driving only yellow again?
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by VULCAN(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
APC feeding fat off the dying people.

A new tyre is 25- 30k whereas the penalty for a worn out tyre is 30k.

That's how they fine hawkers 10k- more than they earn in a week.

Blood sucking govt

Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by saintaustine(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
oyeyipow:
Full lights should be used when necessary. I don't understand how not using it is an offence.

This is Naija
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by MobilityExpress: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
ahamonyeka:
enforcing the law is the problem is abiding to it and some people are above the law.

It’s always difficult to enforce stupid and vicious laws!
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
New BMW cars do not have spare tires cause they are equipped with run flats.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by cmecproblem(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
I have a big problem with the fire extinguisher requirement. Only professional fire fighters should attempt to put out cars on fire. We don't have the training to use these equipment, encouraging people to put out fire without training is wrong
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Ekaka1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
Every year they come out with all these nonses to swell their purse for elections...nothing about using the money for better infrastructure...?..by the way, what about adding those govt officials...their drivers, their madam, cooks and all... wrecklessly driving one way with sirens or pushing us all out of our lanes in traffic....yeye government!! angry
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by brojoshua: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
To me, most of the charges are too high, and it may cause the offenders to seek to bribe the law enforcement officials instead of paying such high charges to the government
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Ekaka1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
blogger54776:

Op una neva barn this dirty guy yet ? sad
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lagos is no more the city people used to love.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by goshen26: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
'Sauce' or idontbilivit
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by erico2k2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
cmecproblem:
I have a big problem with the fire extinguisher requirement. Only professional fire fighters should attempt to put out cars on fire. We don't have the training to use these equipment, encouraging people to put out fire without training is wrong
very wrong but Nigerian law enforcement tend to think frm or out of their back side.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Conceptman: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nigerians need to make our government understand that these laws can only be accepted when they fulfull their promises,provide jobs, good roads and make education easier, they can't keeP creating hardship and extorting from the little nigerians can gather to sustain. You want to jail an hungry man due to the hardship caused by them? No!!! The question is what are the government doing for the masses and yet they extort from nigerians I.e hike in electricity yet no light, hike in commodities yet minimum wage is token..enough abeg
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by VirtuesEmpire(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Agbero that collect owo this and owo that should be taken off our roads. There are better and legal ways to tax bus drivers please
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by systemz(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
damiz:
Smoking and drinking... Danfo pple go suffer.. And private owners as well
That is equal to every motorists.

1 Like

Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by randirandor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
How much is minimum wage that the government is charging from N30,000 up N80,000? Hasn't this justified that we are truly an insane country? ... SMH, what a country!
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Samo1122(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Making phone call while driving nko?
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by rafcrown(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
EATING GALA WHILE DRIVING -3 MONTHS IMPRISONMENT,NO OPTION OF FINE.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by lanrexdo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hope you know how the crazy people will arrest you expecially the yellow buses. i had an encounter. In managing just harrasing them anyhow.

fuckerstard:
Enforcing the law is the problem, every na bribe.

When they catch one offender now, he go call one oga wey him know for top positions. that one go speak to the enforcement guys to leave him....

Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by 3kay945(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
This country sha... Anyway, I keep to traffic rules so I don't need to be bothered. cool

But wait o, its being long I check that my extra tyre o shocked
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
lanrexdo:
Hope you know how the crazy people will arrest you expecially the yellow buses. i had an encounter. In managing just harrasing them anyhow.

No mind them, after every na still egunje go finish the story. I dey always see them for Oshodi snapping yeye pictures as if they are lit.. lol
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by 3kay945(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
fuckerstard:

No mind them, after every na still egunje go finish the story. I dey always see them for Oshodi snapping yeye pictures as if they are lit.. lol

grin grin but person wey no bargain well nko.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
3kay945:

grin grin but person wey no bargain well nko.

Na one of them go still bargain for you, they go dey pretend like better person. If two person go jail because they pass one way, aswear most drivers go co-operate.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lol funny. This laws are for people who refused to pay for bribe. No be Naija we dey.
Re: The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties by lanrexdo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yes na.. this is how it works.. There is police inside the bus and there is also another person that will be writing the number and location that the bus was caught. immidetaly they will tell you ticket price and tell you to see the inspector for negotiation.. lol... they are touts and thievies. They will be ordering buses to park like say na them own the bus and if he no comply. The will caught him for offence, get into the bus and start to drag

fuckerstard:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.