Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Corp Member Serving At Akwa Ibom S.H.A Claims She Is Being Harassed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corp Member Serving At Akwa Ibom S.H.A Claims She Is Being Harassed (737 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Serving At Akwa Ibom S.H.A Claims She Is Being Harassed by blaze2cool(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
- A young Nigerian lady serving in Akwa Ibom state has cried out over sexually harassment

- The lady revealed that she gets queried for being fine and endowed

A corps member has become a viral topic after she cried out that she was being sexually harassed at her place of primary assignment. The corps member identified as Medlin Chisom shared her story on Facebook.

She revealed that she serves at the Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly. The young lady who was frustrated cried out, saying that she is tired of being sexually harassed.

According to her, she receives comments querying about how fine she is and how big her bum bum is

Chisom said: "This is Nigeria, where you report you are sexually harassed in your office and you get queried for being cute, having a big a*s and not cooperating and prayerful."

Another corp member identified as Lynda Dimma Jessy agreed with Chisom, saying that the people at her place of work would blame her for being fine.

She said: "My dear its took much especially in the kind of PPA that you and I served in, everyone wants to taste you and if you complain they will blame you for it as if its your fault that you are fine. Nigeria is no longer a country."

Chisom replied an said: "My director is on my neck. Man no get peace again. I'm thinking of recording our conversations next time."

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1177630-corps-member-serving-akwa-ibom-state-house-assembly-claims-harassed-photos.html

Re: Corp Member Serving At Akwa Ibom S.H.A Claims She Is Being Harassed by Alejoc(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
The men are not disciplined!
Re: Corp Member Serving At Akwa Ibom S.H.A Claims She Is Being Harassed by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Even person wey dey hungry prefer to eat pussy pass food
Re: Corp Member Serving At Akwa Ibom S.H.A Claims She Is Being Harassed by Headlesschicken(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin When u go carry two ppl nyash... What did u expect undecided...
Re: Corp Member Serving At Akwa Ibom S.H.A Claims She Is Being Harassed by Wizzy104(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Fake bloggers everywhere. Medlin was my course mate in UNN and a very close friend of mine. She has never said any such to me during our conversations concerning NYSC.
Re: Corp Member Serving At Akwa Ibom S.H.A Claims She Is Being Harassed by Wizzy104(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
blaze2cool:
- A young Nigerian lady serving in Akwa Ibom state has cried out over sexually harassment

- The lady revealed that she gets queried for being fine and endowed

A corps member has become a viral topic after she cried out that she was being sexually harassed at her place of primary assignment. The corps member identified as Medlin Chisom shared her story on Facebook.

She revealed that she serves at the Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly. The young lady who was frustrated cried out, saying that she is tired of being sexually harassed.

According to her, she receives comments querying about how fine she is and how big her bum bum is

Chisom said: "This is Nigeria, where you report you are sexually harassed in your office and you get queried for being cute, having a big a*s and not cooperating and prayerful."

Another corp member identified as Lynda Dimma Jessy agreed with Chisom, saying that the people at her place of work would blame her for being fine.

She said: "My dear its took much especially in the kind of PPA that you and I served in, everyone wants to taste you and if you complain they will blame you for it as if its your fault that you are fine. Nigeria is no longer a country."

Chisom replied an said: "My director is on my neck. Man no get peace again. I'm thinking of recording our conversations next time."

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1177630-corps-member-serving-akwa-ibom-state-house-assembly-claims-harassed-photos.html

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In Edo State, Disgraced (video) / Nigerian Feminist Nicky Ojiulor In Serious Trouble For Selling Rape Video / What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.