Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! (1792 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles / Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
INTRODUCTION
-------------------------------

MY NAME IS SAINT

PLEASE NO PART OF THIS WORK SHOULD BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE WRITERS PERMISSIONS

-----------------------------------------------
CHAPTER ONE COMING UP BY 8PM
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
cog
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2018
gggg
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Youngzubi(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2018
Interesting bring it on bro
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Abigailgibson(f): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
love it...Nxt pls
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Youngzubi(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2018
bros why you never update nah?

Chai this story really caught my attention

but ur delay in update just dey vex me oo

#kwuntinu plezz in buhari voice
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
gggg
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Youngzubi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
wooooooow, nice story,love it leave it,feed me mooore!!!!!!

bring it on

everybody come and see oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abigailgibson:
love it...Nxt pls
update is here o!
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
gggf
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
fgghh
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
gggg
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
gh
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Youngzubi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
gggg
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
gggb
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
gig
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
ugh
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nostradamus: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2018
The author behind this story don deactivate grin grin niggar just found out fiction writing's no easy feat grin To save face,the guy just had to deactivate him account.i'am unfollowing this asap,no benefit in following deceased thread as this.
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Youngzubi(m): 5:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Nostradamus:
The author behind this story don deactivate grin grin niggar just found out fiction writing's no easy feat grin To save face,the guy just had to deactivate him account.i'am unfollowing this asap,no benefit in following deceased thread as this.

nobi so my guy
i own the story but with other ongoing stories too,but i decided to hold the story for now,i can't be writting three stories at a Tim,its not an.easy task bro

but i.have other plans for the story so chill bro,nothing like abandoned project in my life

u can check out my current ongoing story that am working on now please do visit the thread

sex nah food(PIDGIN comedy edition)story of a rugged guy

once u land just notify me by commenting,expecting u my man

never look down or laugh at another man effort,mock not yo fellow man;nothing is easy my man@nostradamus
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Nostradamus: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2018
Youngzubi:

nobi so my guy
i own the story but with other ongoing stories too,but i decided to hold the story for now,i can't be writting three stories at a Tim,its not an.easy task bro

but i.have other plans for the story so chill bro,nothing like abandoned project in my life

u can check out my current ongoing story that am working on now please do visit the thread

sex nah food(PIDGIN comedy edition)story of a rugged guy

once u land just notify me by commenting,expecting u my man

never look down or laugh at another man effort,mock not yo fellow man;nothing is easy my man@nostradamus
ok.weldone bro
Re: Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! by Youngzubi(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2018
--

(1) (Reply)

The Satanic Series / Project Materials And Topics For Ac,bkf,ecos,food Tech,science Lab,secre Etc / Abraham Lincoln's Letter To His Son's Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.