Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Many Bags Of Cement And Workmanship For 2bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Bags Of Cement And Workmanship For 2bedroom Flat (18403 Views)

Affordable Bungalows N18m For 2bedroom N26m For 3bedroom Semi Det. N30m Full Det / Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Bags Of Cement And Workmanship For 2bedroom Flat by mrnwas(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
How Many Bags Of Cement And Sand Will Plaster 2 Bedroom Flat?

For a 2 bedroom flat, you'll need 16 bags of cement along with 1 20 tonnes trip of sharp sand (you'll have a remainder. You'll need some red sand too.

How many bags of cement will plaster 1 Room (exterior and Interior)?

To plaster 1 room, you'll need 6 bags of cement since you'll need about 3 bags to plaster the internal walls.

How Do I Pay Workers that Plaster 2Bedroom Flat For me?

1. For 1 room, you pay from N6,000 and above.

2. For exterior walls, once the workman has plastered a length equivalent to 21 blocks, you pay him the price of 1 room (N6,000)

In order to easily calculate the amount of cement required to plaster 2 Bedroom Flat, Quickly click here
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement And Workmanship For 2bedroom Flat by Kaybthaniels(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2018
Can you recommend a good plasterer?, I am at the stage of plastering of a 3 bedroom flat, My site is based in Baruwa, Iyana Ipaja.
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement And Workmanship For 2bedroom Flat by mrnwas(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Kaybthaniels:
Can you recommend a good plasterer?, I am at the stage of plastering of a 3 bedroom flat, My site is based in Baruwa, Iyana Ipaja.

My dear I'm in Delta state.
If your project was located in Warri, it'll be easy

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Death Toll Hits 45 / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah / Uncle Sold My Dead Father's Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.