Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! (1117 Views)

Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) / Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP / Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by ahmedbanj(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
With all the chaos and atrocity recently happening in the country,what do you think about Buhari's government and his declaration for running for second term??
Is this man gonna move the country forward??
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Slowly but surely Nigeria will soon erupt into a full blown civil war

All it takes is just one more audacious event them boom

Meanwhile APC are spending more time on propaganda then working in panic mode to fix things

You can all feel.it right ? We are in the unnerving calm before the storm , all it takes now is that match then an ear splitting explosion ensues

Too bad .. it was like everything was just working towards chaos since buhari took over ..
He may have meant well but I just don't understand how he got things so wrong ?

Was it his nepotism? Surely he isn't the first nepotic president..so what caused this crisis about to erupt ?

Well at least after the disaster will come sanity , those left alive will have done away with tribalism, materialism and inhumane behavior

All things come fill sircle I guess

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by TOSIN116: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
I just hope someone is writing down all that is happening under his reign
it might be needed in the furture.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by TOSIN116: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
I just hope someone is writing down all that is happening under his reign
it might be needed in the future.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by Tallesty1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Buhari is a bad omen for every living thing.

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by aolawale025: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Isn't the answer obvious

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by eagleu: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nothing good comes out of something bad.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by SalamRushdie: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
He has been the bad omen of Nigetia since 1983

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by orisa37: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
We had his Medical Record before we elected him. No sane Democracy will elect such a Character except one ridden by Bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by ahmedbanj(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2018
many bad things in just a week! just so bad!!!
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by myola(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2018
ahmedbanj:
With all the chaos and atrocity recently happening in the country,what do you think about Buhari's government and his declaration for running for second term??

Authentic baddddddd omen, both home and abroad.
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by DeBrain045(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari is a good man his government is less corrupt than that of jonathan.
The only disadvantage he has is his Age come 2019.
If God grant him life still 2023 i will vote him but i doubt he will be strong till then

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by xana101: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Are u asking me or u are stating d obvious
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by femmy2010(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2018
ahmedbanj:

PMB is not perfect but yes I believe he would move Nigeria forward and he is what Nigeria needs at thus point in our nation's history .

Visit www.dudzmobility.com/inventory to view our available vehicles for sale
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by EagleNest(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2018
After all you have seen and heard for more than 3 years, and you are still asking!
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by ahmedbanj(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:
If God grant him life still 2023 i will vote him but i doubt he will be strong till then

Ehn ehn! are U xrios about dis?
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by DchosenMC: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2018
ahmedbanj:
This country will move forward mona kai if we dont stop praying and ALSO see beyond natural cus for every administration we face enemy against them not to progress and if we decide to vote in another administration do we know what we will still face?
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by ahmedbanj(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2018
xana101:
Are u asking me or u are stating d obvious

Lol.,both
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by ahmedbanj(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2018
myola:

Authentic baddddddd omen, both home and abroad.
Haha, even abroad!
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by DchosenMC: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Lordlestat:
Slowly but surely Nigeria will soon erupt into a full blown civil war

All it takes is just one more audacious event them boom

Meanwhile APC are spending more time on propaganda then working in panic mode to fix things

You can all feel.it right ? We are in the unnerving calm before the storm , all it takes now is that match then an ear splitting explosion ensues

Too bad .. it was like everything was just working towards chaos since buhari took over ..
He may have meant well but I just don't understand how he got things so wrong ?

Was it his nepotism? Surely he isn't the first nepotic president..so what caused this crisis about to erupt ?

Well at least after the disaster will come sanity , those left alive will have done away with tribalism, materialism and inhumane behavior

All things come fill sircle I guess
I will never acept with you that the Buhari administration are spending propaganda neither working in panic mode to fix things because what you people dont knw is that we have never put them into our shoes and see what they are facing we all know they are doing great and more over they are not panic of taking action they are only doing it wisdom for the righteous people not share from the punishment of the sinner
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2018
DchosenMC:

I will never acept with you that the Buhari administration are spending propaganda neither working in panic mode to fix things because what you people dont knw is that we have never put them into our shoes and see what they are facing we all know they are doing great and more over they are not panic of taking action they are only doing it wisdom for the righteous people not share from the punishment of the sinner
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by DchosenMC: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:

ME too come 2019, 2024, 2028, 2032,2036 and ever of His existence i will vote BUHARI hater go all waste cus am sure your father cant do half of what is doing
Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2018
DchosenMC:

Re: Is Buhari Really A Bad Omen For Nigeria!!! by ahmedbanj(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2018
DchosenMC:

ME too come 2019, 2024, 2028, 2032,2036 and ever of His existence i will vote BUHARI hater go all waste cus am sure your father cant do half of what is doing

really? are U sure ur fada can do half of what Buhari is doing as well?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Painting Of Muhammdu Buhari / Osun 2018: Chaos At Freedom Park! / True Picture Of 2019 Elections By Regions- Idanre Hills Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.