Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult (5858 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Hard Facts Of Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by Galacious1: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
HardMirror:
dont lend anyone money you are not ready to forgo. most people who borrow money from you would never pay back
Seconded
Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by hardewaih(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
so glad I clicked on this trend. learnt new things from the bosses in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by 1Sharon(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
More:

When you are very young and reckless you think you are invincible and going to live forever. But as you get older you realise that death doesn't discriminate and you aren't too young to die...

Most people are hypocrites and don't practice what they preach. This is because talk is cheap and things are easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by theunnamed: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
HardMirror:
with this, you wld have experienced all that there is to experience about human interaction

I guess...
But there is always more to experience, and new things to explore every new day
Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by theunnamed: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
HardMirror:
dont lend anyone money you are not ready to forgo. most people who borrow money from you would never pay back

Hehehehehe
Like my old man used to say "only fools lend their friends money"
Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by saxby(f): 2:17am On Jul 01, 2018
another fact of life is that you need no degree to make some money during this world cup, all you need do is visit betway.ng and stake, they have got some very good games going on this world cup.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by Divay22(f): 2:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Learn how to say No without feeling guilt.

4 Likes

Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
I recently realized that people (especially Nigerians) only criticize or speak out against corruption or wrongdoings when it doesn't benefit them.

That's why when most Nigerian "activists" get elected into office,they join the other politicians to loot funds and do other stuff Nigerian politicians are known for. They only use their "activism" to gain followership.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Another thing I learnt recently- When most people agree with something or an idea- It is most likely a lie.

The truth is always bitter.If it isn't bitter,it's not the truth. People bend the truth because lies are more marketable. Examples are our pastors,politicians and lawyers. In fact,in almost every profession.

If you stand for the truth in this life,you stand alone.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by HardMirror(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
raptex:
Another thing I learnt recently- When most people agree with something or an idea- It is most likely a lie.

The truth is always bitter.If it isn't bitter,it's not the truth. People bend the truth because lies are more marketable. Examples are our pastors,politicians and lawyers. In fact,in almost every profession.

If you stand for the truth in this life,you stand alone.
good one
Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Another thing I realized - There is a degree of self interest in every good deed.

If someone does you a favour , he/she does it to gain something - Either to look good in the public eye or the person wants something in return.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by CyberWolf: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
raptex:
Another thing I realized - There is a degree of self interest in every good deed.

If someone does you a favour , he/she does it to gain something - Either to look good in the public eye or the person wants something in return.
I disagree with this. There are still some people out there that does good out of selflessness, I’m talking from personal experience.
Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
CyberWolf:
I disagree with this. There are still some people out there that does good out of selflessness, I’m talking from personal experience.
That's your opinion.
Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
raptex:
I recently realized that people (especially Nigerians) only criticize or speak out against corruption or wrongdoings when it doesn't benefit them.

That's why when most Nigerian "activists" get elected into office,they join the other politicians to loot funds and do other stuff Nigerian politicians are known for. They only use their "activism" to gain followership.

Adams O., a case in point
Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
raptex:

True

It's in our nature. It'll always be!
Re: Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult by hstar: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? / Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) / See What A Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day (see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.