Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME (35854 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / JAMB 2018: Top 10 States With Highest Number Of Registered UTME Candidates / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by CharliParker: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
XVIER:
before you toot your horn hope you know Imo state has the highest candidate cos most of them are brain dead so gaining admissions is very difficult for them so they keep rewriting and the numbers keep adding on. Don't ask me how I know, I've been to Imo state on several occasions and I've studied them. Peace
Dumb head but you don't know that Imo has the highest number of Graduates in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
XVIER:
Biafra!!! where is Kanu?
One of the cowards(check the dictionary meaning) of APC century, indicated. Next time, call his name with respect.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by prinxwizard(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
XVIER:
before you toot your horn hope you know Imo state has the highest candidate cos most of them are brain dead so gaining admissions is very difficult for them so they keep rewriting and the numbers keep adding on. Don't ask me how I know, I've been to Imo state on several occasions and I've studied them. Peace
what are you saying? go check the literacy level statistics and shut the f**k up you sadist....!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by oooduancalmdown: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
ayourbamie:
Lagos no dey write jamb? Despite the high population! Abi all of us in Lagos are working class?

Someone educate me on this stat!

We need to get rid of this state of origin shiii, they should introduce state of residence.
Get rid of what? Are you okay at all? By the way, what's your state of origin?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by oooduancalmdown: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
aribisala0:
If you get the right grades you can be admitted anywhere regardless of state of origin.
The guy sounds iboe. Only iboes want government to remove state of origin.
Pathetic people

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by AKswift: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Abagworo:
Only one Igbo State in top 5 and only two Igbo States in top 10. We are gradually loosing it with Imo dropping to 93,000 and Kano now higher than Enugu and Abia.
The truth is most lads here don’t know how to analyze figures and make intelligent comparison. SW tops the chart with the highest number of candidates; however, Imo leads the packs. Those shouting ‘Igbo Amaka’ should relax and read through again, this time with much attention paid to figures.

That said, we need more private capital flowing into our tertiary institutions to make them globally competitive, provide for the numerous applicants and position them to take up task required to be tagged a ‘graduate’

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Slimsly100(f): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
ayourbamie:
Lagos no dey write jamb? Despite the high population! Abi all of us in Lagos are working class?

We need to get rid of this state of origin shiii, they should introduce state of residence.

I think I kinda like the state of residence idea.
But my friend, remember majority of Lagos residents are foreigners from other states and even countries

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by hsafarms: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sonsomegrigbo has really tried in pushing Igbos to be literate!

Kudos to you guy!

Igbos home and abroad really owe this guy accolades...

Illiteracy is a disease!
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by PreciousBro: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2018
XVIER:
We've seen how candidates from Zamfara state with the lowest number of enrollment are all in the university due to meeting the pass mark.

Maybe deadbrain' is your surname.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by oooduancalmdown: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2018
Slimsly100:

I think I kinda like the state of residence idea.
But my friend, remember majority of Lagos residents are foreigners from other states and even countries
No we don't want it. State of origin is better. Nigeria is not American. This is a country occupied by indigenous tribes. Fvck it!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by aribisala0(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Pathetic people
Yes you are correct that is how the Ebola people reason

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2018
XVIER:

grin

Hello.everyome , our anthropology professor says he left everything he was doing and.went to.study people.for his PHD thesis in anthropology

grin

You seriously don't know how dumb you sounded when you said that

I am.noy from Imo , just I don't like when.people sound.dumb grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by lovetrust(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Education exceeds writing, reading and mathematics.

It is one of the most vital investment a country can make.

Nigerians are willing to learn but the places of learning aren't encouraging.

Let the Government focus on making our institutions world class standard, so that in no distance time, her investment would pay off enormously.
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by nigerfine: 12:57am On Jun 30, 2018
somto10:
South always come top in academics in Nigeria...bt it still baffles me how d core north rules in politics...
jus like a blind leading someone with clear sight...
that is why we have the result we have now.the North are not worthy to rule qed
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by nigerfine: 12:59am On Jun 30, 2018
if you ask me, Lagos has taken the back seat. with no insult, check out the population of Lagos and place them to the ratio of entrance to jamb; why eko
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by nigerfine: 1:03am On Jun 30, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Pathetic people
you are cursing a tribe without thinking twice the reason behind the suggestion, place of residence removes tribal clashes ok. in Rwanda it is a crime to mention your tribe in public. Rwanda is now the safest place in Africa. place of residence removes tribal clashes ok.
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by NASTYNASOSO: 1:05am On Jun 30, 2018
dhabrite:
The lowest entries are from the backward northernera, yet they will love to clinge to power like its their birthright.

They should all go to hell!!

HMMMMMMM

PLEASE NOTE
ONE CAN STILL GO TO SCHOOL AND REMAIN A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN FOR LIFE
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2018
iaamxavier:
IGBOS be making us proud

Even dating back to the war
We still gain our Ground
Where are the sophisticated ones? grin grin
olodo common calculation of figures you cannot do.
South west has 3 states in top five calculate southwest together and stop raising false alarm

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by kernel507: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2018
ayourbamie:

Once anything goes down to State of Origin, you will never see Lagos. Lagos will top if it's done by state of registration.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 1:44am On Jun 30, 2018
dejavuh0007:
what do dey mean by OTHERS? are those people Fulani herdsmen?
ppl from Niger republic
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 1:45am On Jun 30, 2018
iaamxavier:
IGBOS be making us proud

Even dating back to the war
We still gain our Ground
Where are the sophisticated ones? grin grin
before you spin and twist as usual here is the figures per region
South west region =3,918, 66
South east region= 3 ,062,48.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 1:46am On Jun 30, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
imo, delta, oyo and anambra always takes the lead.
small ekiti has always been defending their slogan, "the fountain of knowledge".
kaduna always leads in the north.
but the truth z that population is a strong factor here.
cuz u cant expect bayelsa with 8 lg to outnumber imo with 27 lg.
kano n Lagos r not even in d top 5 n 10 respectively

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2018
massinola:
Anyi no na mbu mbu

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 1:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Horlaboy51:
Oyo, Ogun and Osun have more applicant than lagos and lagos have the largest population in southwest.
it is by state of origin not population

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 1:49am On Jun 30, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
1/3rd of d SW candidate r Igbos, go n dig dia family history

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Yoruba Muslims will still tell us that ekiti has the most professors in Nigeria when figures and facts have debunked that fallacy time and time again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 1:52am On Jun 30, 2018
perdollar:
1/3rd of d SW candidate r Igbos, go n dig dia family history
olodo the statistics is about state of origin thats why lagos has the lowest in southwest .

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 1:54am On Jun 30, 2018
ozoebuka1:
oga, you would've known you are dumb with this your add up crap and it's quite pathetic you don't have anyone to tell you that as well. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by sprints1: 2:12am On Jun 30, 2018
FCT children won't write jamb how will u expect children of senators money launderers house of rep children ritual children gboy children to write UTME...they are busy flying from Barbados to USA to London
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by sprints1: 2:14am On Jun 30, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
olodo the statistics is about state of origin thats why lagos has the lowest in southwest .
u want to know why they av enrolled for g boy dem no wan read again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 2019 UTME Results Today / How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.