Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME (35850 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / JAMB 2018: Top 10 States With Highest Number Of Registered UTME Candidates / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Empty landmass grin same southeast with small landmass lead in distribution of national youth service corps (NYSC). Same small landmass produces highest numbers in primary schools enrollment to University level grin How about that?
same beer palour talk how about posting a link with verifiable statistics

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by ORIENTATION101: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Dumb fellow, when making figures, you should put everything into consideration, to even think that majority of your kinsmen quoted me with the figure bull crap shows the level of your intelligence in that region... I'm truly dissapointed, sentiments apart. undecided
olodo this is the figures of south west minus lagos

South west 360 435

South east 306 248

Yet south west still have overall highest.
Candidates

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by TundeBricklayer: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Checkout

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Thanks18(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Philistine:

Add up the figures for South west and compare with your south east, the difference is clear as 7up!

South east has the least no of states in Nigeria (5 states) while south west has up to 6 states. why the lame comparison between zones.
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Thanks18(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

South west 360 435

South east 306 248

Candidates

South east has the least no of states in Nigeria (5 states) while south west has up to 6 states. why the lame comparison between zones.
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by TundeBricklayer: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

South west 360 435

South east 306 248

Candidates
Try and download this

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by TundeBricklayer: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Thanks18:

With five states southeast still lead in education

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
ayourbamie:
Lagos no dey write jamb? Despite the high population! Abi all of us in Lagos are working class?

Someone educate me on this stat!

We need to get rid of this state of origin shiii, they should introduce state of residence.

It's by state of origin and not state of residence, all those people living and take jamb in Lagos are not Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Justiceleague1: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
scholes0:
It is as clear as day that Yorubas are leading this statistic and are getting more youth into high institutions.

Kudos to Ekiti and Kwara states- I am bot surprised one bit though, especially about Ekiti, one of the least populations but beating more than half other states in Nigeria. Those shouting Imo , lol what is the population of Imo compared to Osun?

Kwara and Ekiti even beat Rivers, lol.
Rivers Indigenes must be quite few, just like Lagos indigenes. Rivers is filled with many impostors from the South East claiming indigenes..lol

hypocrite,here u are praising Ekiti state buh will later join forces with other sophisticated Ms to crucify Fayose.
Sophisticated M indeed
grin

dont even mention kwara,it belongs to the caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Philistine:
Most Imo Applicants do fail Jamb every year, so they have to re-write the exam again the following year, that accounts to the large number of applicants from that state.

This is the only thing you Afonjas will come up with,

can you prove this?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by TundeBricklayer: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Check below table for junior and senior secondary enrollment, from 2011 to 2016, check M+F, Imo state
figure alone is more than Ogun and Oyo combine together, it not about landmass grin same thing happened in cash transactions by states, southeast doubled southwest states except Lagos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by tollyboy5(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
rickyrex:
bros nah state university dey do that rubbish. Fed uni don't do indigene poo
Who told you that! federal schools use catchment area if you don't knw and that similar to region around the school
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Philistine(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It's not true., check the stats released by NUC last year.
Imo has the highest entrants to university nationwide, Anambra comes third.
So, what are u saying?

The east has the best literacy rate in Nigeria, literates over the overall eastern population
Go n check the stats again, Imo has one of the least students admitted in universities by percentage, not by number of admitted candidates
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Philistine(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

With five states southeast still lead in education
Stop behaving like an illiterate, even if South East has 10states, it will not change the no of applicants in the zone. U cannot even interprete an ordinary table.
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by pussyAvenger: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
This will be another achievement for the potopoto nairalanders oooo

Am sure out of that 93,048..... Only 100candidates will score above 200. I have my prove
And you don't know the difference BTW prove and proof

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by scholes0(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Justiceleague1:

hypocrite,here u are praising Ekiti state buh will later join forces with other sophisticated Ms to crucify Fayose.
Sophisticated M indeed
grin

dont even mention kwara,it belongs to the caliphate.

Why won't I praise Ekiti, Ekiti is 100% Yoruba and that is what matters to me.
Kwara is also 80% Yoruba. Again all that matters to me. Who cares if APC or PDP, Fayose or Langbodo is in charge? undecided

stop your Amebo and go look for ways to revive the declining numbers from Enugu and the abbysmal performance of Ebonyi.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by TundeBricklayer: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Philistine:

Go
Anambra, Delta lead other states in admission into degree awarding institutions from 2013 to 2015

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

You got to d land of d rising sun through your forefathers who ar black Jews grin
which story WL u believe? DT ur fathers r liar or that igbos migrated from Israel n spread to d wasted region from east. akpamu gi
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

Where do u get dis assertion from? You ain't educated, go nd read d Yoruba history, read abt oduduwa nd all his children including where they all settled. That's just to educate you Igbo's claiming no one comes from Lagos.

The story of Oduduwa is a myth. Go to Skol...grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Justiceleague1: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
scholes0:

Why won't I praise Ekiti, Ekiti is 100% Yoruba and that is what matters to me.
Kwara is also 80% Yoruba. Again all that matters to me. Who cares if APC or PDP, Fayose or Langbodo is in charge? undecided

stop your Amebo and go look for ways to revive the declining numbers from Enugu and the abbysmal performance of Ebonyi.
yes,of course,even if a stranger lords over you,no problem. Kwara is 80% yoruba buh ruled by 20% fulani. Shame.
typical of a coward.
Sophisticated M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by totit: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin
Amazing!

3 SW states among top 5, and 4 among the top ten. Kudos to SW. I can see a lot of improvement in SW'ner states and having top the list by region is truly well deserved.

cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Postanalyser: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
sorry to burst your bubbles delta and rivers state combined have more than 10 ethnic groups it is mischevious to claim what that doesnt exist.
I dont care whether six or seven states my points is south west tops the chat because igbos can twist and spin things easily.maybe igbos should start to breed like almajiris to meet up with south west
Your concern should be the MEAN distribution, if you're really intelligent
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
A true measure will be number of candidates divided by the state's population.

Some States have double the population of others. So, for those beating their chest over nothing, this is a simple mathematics.

rate = (candidates/population)

Well, even at that, Imo will still be at the top.

BTW, please help me advertise my new online classroom: https://edungr.com/classroom

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Ttipsy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Imo Oyo
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Philistine:

Go n check the stats again, Imo has one of the least students admitted in universities by percentage, not by number of admitted candidates

By percentage of admitted persons per state, Tgey are the highest

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Dareal90s(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
perdollar:
which story WL u believe? DT ur fathers r liar or that igbos migrated from Israel n spread to d wasted region from east. akpamu gi
They migrated from Israel and they are black angry , in case u need evidence of Oduduwa arrival in Yoruba land the chain he came with is in Ile-Ife coz I knw ur generation will forever be a doubting Thomas, nd also I wanna orientate u before Oduduwa arrival Yoruba nation has been in existence coz he met people in d land in which he even married. Ur forefathers don't knw where they came from Dats just d truth, when did Igbo ppl starts worshiping God/Jesus, they are idolaters Dats y we have different kinda deities in SE, how can a Jew be worshiping ahmadioha or what do u call him nd d small gods in obudu shrine?
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

They migrated from Israel and they are black angry , in case u need evidence of Oduduwa arrival in Yoruba land the chain he came with is in Ile-Ife coz I knw ur generation will forever be a doubting Thomas, nd also I wanna orientate u before Oduduwa arrival Yoruba nation has been in existence coz he met people in d land in which he even married. Ur forefathers don't knw where they came from Dats just d truth, when did Igbo ppl starts worshiping God/Jesus, they are idolaters Dats y we have different kinda deities in SE, how can a Jew be worshiping ahmadioha or what do u call him nd d small gods in obudu shrine?
its obvious DT ur god descended from heaven wt chain! no wonder indeed Yoruba believe in anything including DT dey r slaves to Fulani. oba of Benin is looking for his son DT u ppl kidnapped n made an overnight deity wt d cheapest lie ever told attach to him.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Dareal90s(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
perdollar:
its obvious DT ur god descended from heaven wt chain! no wonder indeed Yoruba believe in anything including DT dey r slaves to Fulani. oba of Benin is looking for his son DT u ppl kidnapped n made an overnight deity wt d cheapest lye ever told attach to him.
Since u knw where his son is kindly do him a favour, Yoruba's ar slave nd they are ruling u and ur papa from generation to generations, unna get culture? Pig

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

Since u knw where his son is kindly do him a favour, Yoruba's ar slave nd they are ruling u and ur papa from generation to generations, unna get culture? Pig
hahaha ds one pain am. we left east n conquered west declaring Lagos as no mans land. Fulani conquered d so called sophisticated ofe jelijeli n till forever d old Ibadan, kwara n other parts of wasted land WL b dias till odua comes down in chain

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Dareal90s(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
perdollar:
hahaha ds one pain am. we left east n conquered west declaring Lagos as no mans land. Fulani conquered d so called sophisticated ofe jelijeli n till forever d old Ibadan, kwara n other parts of wasted land WL b dias till odua comes down in chain
Pained? What can a boy from Igbo land say to a Yoruba erujeje DAT will pain him? Is there any Igwe in Lagos u claim u conquered? Not until u av an igwe in Lagos go nd lie to ur unborn children coz ur papa lied to u, d trend goes on. Ur brothers are here selling gala nd fan yogo u ar in one village in Anambra claiming u knw abt lagos
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

Pained? What can a boy from Igbo land say to a Yoruba erujeje DAT will pain him? Is there any Igwe in Lagos u claim u conquered? Not until u av an igwe in Lagos go nd lie to ur unborn children coz ur papa lied to u, d trend goes on. Ur brothers are here selling gala nd fan yogo u ar in one village in Anambra claiming u knw abt lagos
I can feel ur pain. if only ur papa use ur hrt do ritual, u for no feel so pained but instead he choose to use ur head, now see d out come, pains n mental disorder, yaba left is looking for u

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Dareal90s(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
perdollar:
I can feel ur pain. if only ur papa use ur hrt do ritual, u for no feel so pained but instead he choose to use ur head, now see d out come, pains n mental disorder, yaba left is looking for u
U wanna show us u knw yaba left, u must b an inmate. Drug lord. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 2019 UTME Results Today / Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum / How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.