Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME (35848 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / JAMB 2018: Top 10 States With Highest Number Of Registered UTME Candidates / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dareal90s:

U wanna show us u knw yaba left, u must b an inmate. Drug lord. grin
hahahaha! d afonjas hereby declare me d winner of ds contest n hereby confer on me d title of d slayer of oduduwa in ile ife, numb1 of yorubaland. koni dafunye, olori buruku, iyale iyare.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by scholes0(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
totit:
grin
Amazing!

3 SW states among top 5, and 4 among the top ten. Kudos to SW. I can see a lot of improvement in SW'ner states and having top the list by region is truly well deserved.

cool

In less than 3 years , a SW state will displace Imo.
Mark the date.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Dareal90s(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
perdollar:
hahahaha! d afonjas hereby declare me d winner of ds contest n hereby confer on me d title of d slayer of oduduwa in ile ife, numb1 of yorubaland. koni dafunye, olori buruku, iyale iyare.
Mad man on a loose spree , u can't even get d words correctly, I just finished banging one of ur sisters, after knacking her she smells like a pig. Her armpit smells like fufu grin
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by oooduancalmdown: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
grin grin grin
I did my calculations for the 2015, and your data shows that South West lead the South East. In fact, Osun state was behind only Imo state.
South East - 82,348.
South West - 87,778.
I will be back to check other information you posted.
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by oooduancalmdown: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
scholes0:

Mark the date.
Bro, the reason why they some of their state lead is not because they are more educated, it is because we have more states than them - when you talk of population density. The only way this will be fair is when we compare the two regions. If Ekiti is added to other Yoruba states to make South West have 5 states like them, our states will lead the pack. I did a calculation in one of the pdf the flat-head posted and I noticed the South West did better.
South East - 82,348.
South West - 87,778.
Mercyville, totit, odvanguard

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Trendirabingi: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
somto10:
South always come top in academics in Nigeria...bt it still baffles me how d core north rules in politics...
jus like a blind leading someone with clear sight...
british are d cause, d originator quagmires
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by totit: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Bro, the reason why they some of their state lead is not because they are more educated, it is because we have more states than them - when you talk of population density. The only way this will be fair is when we compare the two regions. If Ekiti is added to other Yoruba states to make South West have 5 states like them, our states will lead the pack. I did a calculation in one of the pdf the flat-head posted and I noticed the South West did better.
South East - 82,348.
South West - 87,778.

Immediately I read your mention without bothering checking your i.d I knew it could only be a Yoruba dude that could come up with such brilliant analysis.

grin

By the way, I did same.. and you 'r right. cheesy
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by perdollar(m): 5:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Mad man on a loose spree , u can't even get d words correctly, I just finished banging one of ur sisters, after knacking her she smells like a pig. Her armpit smells like fufu grin
na ur level u Bleep, poor u. i dey sure say na rape u rape ur sister, na una way. shot putter! abi u go pretend say shit wey dem tie for black leather never land for ur head? na ur ppl way b dt. d dirtiest ppl I av ever seen na afongas, u I know say u never baff for at least 1 week now. alede bida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Justiceleague1: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2018
scholes0:

In less than 3 years , a SW state will displace Imo. Mark the date.
see ambition,see daydream! What a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Justiceleague1: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2018
totit:

Immediately I read your mention without bothering checking your i.d I knew it could only be a Yoruba dude that could come up with such brilliant analysis.

grin

oooduancalmdown:

South East - 82,348.
South West - 87,778.
totit:

grin

see them,shamelessness @ its peak! grin
Self consolation grin

Highly sophisticated Ms grin

They agree they have more population than the se buh are mute to kano being more populated than Lagos.
What a shadow chasing bunch of people,tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by BreakupNigeria: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
sorry delta and rivers have more than 10 ethnic group combined and they constitue the majority so your claims of igbos in delta and rivers is mischevious
Fyi, Igbos constitute over 70% of Rivers state and 40% of Delta state. The current governors of both states are Igbos. Get your facts right, in fact, in Rivers state only the Ogonis and Kalabari are non Igbos while in Delta, the whole of Delta north senatorial zone are Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by YourNemesis: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Fyi, Igbos constitute over 70% of Rivers state and 40% of Delta state. The current governors of both states are Igbos. Get your facts right, in fact, in Rivers state only the Ogonis and Kalabari are non Igbos while in Delta, the whole of Delta north senatorial zone are Igbos.

Lies. Igbos were not up to a third of Delta in the last census, so Ibos in Delta are only about 31-32%

Igbos in Delta are between 40 and 50%. Which doesn't even matter much because Rivers is underperforming.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Postanalyser: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Irony! Imagine an iboe talking about control! You mean the iboe clowns I see with six children?

For one igbo family with up to six children is a thousand of yoruba families with up to 9 children urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Dareal90s(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
perdollar:
na ur level u Bleep, poor u. i dey sure say na rape u rape ur sister, na una way. shot putter! abi u go pretend say shit wey dem tie for black leather never land for ur head? na ur ppl way b dt. d dirtiest ppl I av ever seen na afongas, u I know say u never baff for at least 1 week now. alede bida
U only talking about urself, so glaring
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by rickyrex(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2018
tollyboy5:

Who told you that! federal schools use catchment area if you don't knw and that similar to region around the school
no catchment comes in based on population from other states. State do theirs to accommodate their state alone.
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by IGBOmarryme: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
perdollar:
Wicked human being. chai grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by IGBOmarryme: 12:21am On Aug 12, 2018
***Between Igbo and Yoruba***

a. Business Igbo
b. Technology Igbo
c. Agriculture Igbo
d. Sports Igbo
e. Entertainment Igbo
....... Fast forward to this present day and time ......
f. Education now Igbo.
g. Politics Yoruba. BY the way only lazy criminal folks and tribalistic minds play Nigerian politics successfully.

Igbos must be Jews Indeed, judging by their trait of dominance in almost all facet of life in Nigeria.

Igbo a.k.a Japan of Africa Amaka true true!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2018
iaamxavier:
IGBOS be making us proud

Even dating back to the war
We still gain our Ground
Where are the sophisticated ones? grin grin

Just try this

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by Barbilius: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2020
scholes0:

Mark the date.
You are a prophet bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME by scholes0(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Barbilius:
You are a prophet bro.

I know how to project trends like a financial markets analyst.
Yet another SW state will still overtake Imo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dowen College: 2 More Students, 3 House Masters Arrested & Detained - CP / JAMB Releases 2019 UTME Results Today / How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.