Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) (96155 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) / I Gave My Life For You. What Have You Done For Me? - Jesus(Photos - The Passion) / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by wayne4loan: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Photoshop thingz wink

1 Like

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2018
angry
And you compared this idiota to JESUS CHRIST? You go, remove that chair and that calabash and see what happens.

3 Likes

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by DeBrain045(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
just like you should mind your suya business and stop dishing out concoction to people grin
Why don't you balance your frustrated life instead of claming as a female on nairaland why you are a male cheesy
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Bianda24: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hmmmm..

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by delishpot: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Any video? I want see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMS8js668Q

Anyway, kudos to the guy entertaining the crowd to earn a living. No be him tell those ignoramus to say he was better than Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
donsolo4u2c:

Igbo Man Mocks Jesus After Magician Walks In The Air

A Facebook user with Igbo name have mocked master Jesus After Reportedly seeing a Magician been lifted and walking on the air.

Obichiukwu BiaWorthy Ekuma Wrote

Your Jesus walked on water as you claimed with no proof, good and fine.
This my brother walked on AIR.....
It happened life with eyes witness.

Since he made the post internet users have come hard on him with alot of criticism and unprintable names

http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/06/igbo-man-mocks-jesus-after-magician.html

I've watched the video, he was dangling on tiny rope.

6 Likes

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by delishpot: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kylekent59:
This is what we call an illusion. Go and watch Britain got talent and see more of it.

The greatest miracle is to resurrect from death and to bring the dead back to life not walking in air.

stop the blaspheme.

lalasticlala I was banned by your mods for no valid reason. very unjust I must say

A mod banned you for anti- spam of which I know nothing about. it could be that he/she wanted to ban someone else but mistook me to the person.

sorry o
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
He's being held by a thin but strong rope. This illusion has been exposed numerous times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MOVgzSU_E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
epistleNow:
How come the camera shot was taken at same height as the air man?

So the camera man was also walking in the "air" with him abi ?

You're very wise...
Long may you reign.

1 Like

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
epistleNow:

Good point

1 Like

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Until this magicians goes to elegushi beach, walk 3,000 KM up north on top the water and back, he remains a scam.

Scam how?
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by utenwuson: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
epistleNow:

u need to watch 4th be video.... everyone was holding their camera, just search for it in facebook.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Fitnessman(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Clerk of our time

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
Will that stop me from being an atheist

There is a scientific explanation for this

The magician has blurred the eye of the audience and masked an illusion

He's pretty aced in his craft

I once did this when I was young

He blurred the lens of the camera as well right? Illusion my arse_

Some of una feel say na everything dey within your comprehension level.

This is pure magic, no illusion

2 Likes

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
The Egyptian Magicians copied all the wonders that Moses showed and yet they couldn't save Egypt from all the plagues.

This magician cannot give Eternal life, if he likes turn water to wine. He can even walk on water if he likes
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Pauline23(f): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Apostle Paul did so & later repeat.....am expecting it on news when u are repeated.......... Don't do it secretly, Nigerian's are good on dropping news half way, later will not show d end of it.

quote author=donsolo4u2c post=68943993]
Igbo Man Mocks Jesus After Magician Walks In The Air

A Facebook user with Igbo name have mocked master Jesus After Reportedly seeing a Magician been lifted and walking on the air.

Obichiukwu BiaWorthy Ekuma Wrote

Your Jesus walked on water as you claimed with no proof, good and fine.
This my brother walked on AIR.....
It happened life with eyes witness.

Since he made the post internet users have come hard on him with alot of criticism and unprintable names

http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/06/igbo-man-mocks-jesus-after-magician.html[/quote]
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Maket: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
If you have the eyes I have, you will see this man on the GROUND.

Turn your handset upside down and see what I am seeing if you have the type of my eyes.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lancevancedance:
Why did you have to put "Igbo man" there,,what's wrong with you guys
Daddy freeze have been going about Insulting pastors and never have we read In the news that "Yoruba man insults Nigerian pastors",
what is wrong with you guys

Buhari appoints Igbo man as........
Igboman does this and that
Una nor dey tire?

I have always insisted that Nairaland is the only platform that encourage other tribes to insult igbos

1 Like

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by rahl12(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by peeta4u(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
ufuosman:
Na death they call d idiot
Who no go die?
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68944189:
Watch that your mouth and fingers withered soon with the trash you type.

Jesus is just so merciful and lenient sha!

Are u Christian?
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
He's being held by a thin but strong rope. This illusion has been exposed numerous times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MOVgzSU_E

So in this case above there's a crane out there and ropes making the guy levitate abi? Na magic jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Hardeysolution(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Moses and Aaron turned rods to snakes.
The magicians did the same.
Moses and Aaron's swallowed theirs

Jesus walked on water. Jesus ascended to heaven.
Your magician walked in the air. Can he ascend to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
I guess his camera is also mounted on the rope
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by samuel900(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
You people lost for lack of knowledge.....this are

2 Likes

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
I think I will not be gullible enough to believe this trash. In this era of smartphones, why pictures, why not video at least to prove it. Even if there is footage it has to be screened to be sure its not film trick.

Abeg park well and find something else to do.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by nduchucks: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
The dumb guy has not heard of levitation. Mumu

He is foolishly bad mouthing Isa al-Masih (pbuh).
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lancevancedance:
Why did you have to put "Igbo man" there,,what's wrong with you guys
Daddy freeze have been going about Insulting pastors and never have we read In the news that "Yoruba man insults Nigerian pastors",
what is wrong with you guys

Buhari appoints Igbo man as........
Igboman does this and that
Una nor dey tire?
U just spoke d plain truth.

I'm beginning to see reasons why the Niger Delta region should join the cry for a break up because the hate is becoming too much.

After d Plateau issue, I have no option than to support a divided Nigeria since the president is not helping matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Olanipereku(f): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
DeBrain045:
Why don't you balance your frustrated life instead of claming as a female on nairaland why you are a male cheesy
[/s]
Trash
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Buharimustgo:

I have always insisted that Nairaland is the only platform that encourage other tribes to insult igbos
The MODs are not helping issues and it is very bad.
I am not Igbo but I admire them a lot.

Foresight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.