Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? (2117 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by inositol88(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
I was gisting with a female friend of mine this afternoon, and she narrated how her friend went to the hospital and complained of certain symptoms dat made her feel sick. According to her, she was diagnosed and the doctor told her that all she needed to get better was to go and have sex. My questions

1.does lack of sex truly makes some one sick?
2. If yes, is it common to both males and females or only females??
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
If that was the case, then all the nuns, monks & 40-year-old virgins would be chronically/critically ill.
Maybe her doctor is a quack with a bought degree, because I've never heard such bull in my life. Or the friend could just be dreaming up an excuse to get laid. That prescription is rubbish!

People are often advised to abstain from sex for a period of time as a form of cleansing or detoxification process. I, myself, have gone through elective dry spells. I felt fresh & clean. No whòre symptoms, nothing grin

7 Likes

Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by inositol88(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
XhosaNostra:
If that was the case, then all the nuns, monks & 40-year-old virgins would be chronically/critically ill.
Maybe her doctor is a quack with a bought degree, because I've never heard such bull in my life. Or the friend could just be dreaming up an excuse to get laid. That prescription is rubbish!

People are often advised to abstain from sex for a period of time as a form of cleansing or detoxification process. I, myself, have gone through elective dry spells. I felt fresh & clean. No whòre symptoms, nothing grin

Are u saying this as a medical practioner?? I mean are u an Authority in the field of human medicine or just presuming?

My dear I was equally shocked to hear this, I just want to know how true this is and if there are any health implications of abstinence from sex!!

1 Like

Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by doctore212(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Well, there is an entity called Spermatic embolism, that occurs when an individual abstaining from sex for more than 72 days without taking any drug containing salicylic acid.
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by 9japarrot: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yes very correct, lack of sex for male results to konji, which cost up to 200-250k for konji operation...
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
inositol88:

Are u saying this as a medical practioner?? I mean are u an Authority in the field of human medicine or just presuming?

My dear I was equally shocked to hear this, I just want to know how true this is and if there are any health implications of abstinence from sex!!

I don't need to be a medical practitioner to recognize utter nonsense. Really, how is sex the only prescription/cure/solution to whatever physical symptoms she might have had? Does it make sense to you? 10/10 times when you go to see a doctor, you come back with a solution in the form of medicine, not a suggestion to go suck a còck! LMFAO. That's why 2nd opinions are crucial.
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by inositol88(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't need to be a medical practitioner to recognize utter nonsense. Really, how is sex the only prescription/cure/solution to whatever physical symptoms she might have had? Does it make sense to you? 10/10 times when you go to see a doctor, you come back with a solution in the form of medicine, not a suggestion to go suck a còck! LMFAO

Hahhahhhah funny you!!!, brilliant comments from you though!!. Indeed u are making good use of your common sense
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
inositol88:

Hahhahhhah funny you!!!, brilliant comments from you though!!. Indeed u are making good use of your common sense

Lol, maybe your friend's doctor was indirectly making a pass at her, but she missed the cues tongue
It's really very odd & uncommon for a doctor to prescribe a shag grin
Well, she missed out wink
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by alertness(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
you don't get sick but for males they experience sperm emission in their sleep.
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by oshe11: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wudnt ne surprised if the "doctor" shagged your friend

Thats if your story is true though
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
doctore212:
Well, there is an entity called Spermatic embolism, that occurs when an individual abstaining from sex for more than 72 days without taking any drug containing salicylic acid.
Are you being sarcastic?
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by doctore212(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Earthbound:

Are you being sarcastic?
Biko what sort of question is this. Its just the same mechanism with atherosclerosis
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
doctore212:
Biko what sort of question is this. Its just the same mechanism with atherosclerosis
And you expect me to decode whatever that is. Have you as a doctor ever prescribed sex to a patient?
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by mimimile93: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yes! It’s makes someone sick mostly women.
That’s why our ladies have turned to prostitutes..
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by nelson7777: 3:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by doctore212(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2018
Earthbound:

And you expect me to decode whatever that is. Have you as a doctor ever prescribed sex to a patient?
. Actually have not done that, but what problem do you have with spermatic embolism or atherosclerosis. I respect different professions and I barely argue with them, so why are you arguing with stuffs like this. It is a major cause of acute coronary syndrome like Angina pectoris (not Vincent Angina) thanks.
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by austyn0(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2018
doctore212:
. Actually have not done that, but what problem do you have with spermatic embolism or atherosclerosis. I respect different professions and I barely argue with them, so why are you arguing with stuffs like this. It is a major cause of acute coronary syndrome like Angina pectoris (not Vincent Angina) thanks.
Osii??

Re: Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? by IamPlato(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2018

Let Me Ask Lalas247

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Woman, Dr Victoria Bateman Goes N@k.ed During Interview To Protest Brexit / Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers / Popular World Toy Penis Ladies Use To Replace Men For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.