Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Is Okota Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Is Okota Lagos (3835 Views)

2 Bedroom Flat To Let By Off Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Okota, Lagos / A Plot Of Land With Foundation For Sale At Okota Lagos: Price: N15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Okota Lagos by san26dy(f): 5:08am On Jun 08, 2010
A friend of mine told me that she recently bought a plot of land in Okota and that her husband knows somebody who will sell me a plot in the area. I don't want rush into decision yet. that's why I'm consulting on my fellow nairalanders.
Please how is okota in regards to roads, traffic, availability of electricity, safety and so on.  I don't know lagos very well. Please any advice will be welcomed. kiss kiss
Re: How Is Okota Lagos by desse: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2010
Am an Architect in the house okota area of lagos is built up area , there is traffic conflict but not as bad as you think.The whole of built up area in lagos experiences traffic conflict.

As regard buying land is an area where you find most waterlogged land so have that at back of your mind you might have to go for a raft foundation during construction as for securities and other social infrastrustructures okota is okay and there well to do people living in that axis.

you can contact me on hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call+2348033506527 for further enquires.

signed desse-architect
Re: How Is Okota Lagos by san26dy(f): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2010
thanks desse.

Any more advice people?

It is funny how your post get shifted to the third page because people placing too many fake ads on this section of the forum. shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Rent A Full Shop Or Half Shop In Wuse Market Abuja. / A Clean Room self-contain For Rent At Prayer Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos! Hurry! / 4Bedroom Detached duplex at Diamond Estate,behind Novare Mall,Lekki.Enjoy 5% Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.