Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same (36741 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Drinokrane: 5:31am On Jun 30, 2018
A young Somali man got married to two women last week in Kenya.

The wedding, which took place in Sinai village, Ahmed Dhagah district, was well attended but the guests were surprised by the strange spectacle of a groom and two brides.

The groom identified as Bashir Mohamed says he wedded the two brides at once because he wants to have many children.

Polygamy is allowed in Somali culture, but it is unusual for a man to marry two women at the same time, as Mohamed did.

Speaking to BBC Somali, Mohamed said he courted both brides Iqra and Nimo for about eight months and convinced them to marry him.
“I used to bring them together to socialize with me at my home, I used to say openly to both of them that I love them. They were satisfied,” he said.

Bashir further revealed that the idea of marrying the two brides on the same day was his way of ensuring that they wouldn’t get ‘jealous’ as well as ensuring they felt equal since they would be aware from the onset that they were in a polygamous marriage
“I will encourage other men to do it, if they can afford it,” he added.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/young-man-weds-two-women-at-once-in-kenya-encourages-other-men-to-do-same.html

17 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by dingbang(m): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2018
So someone will snap picture with two fine girls , stupid bloggers will now write he married them and the worst part of the whole thing is the sheeple Nigerians who will believe the story

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by ipobarethieves: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wish tosyne2much,wristband let can do dinner same.
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2018
How is this news He's talking 2 wives when his mates are married to 4 grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by charlito94(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Mad people everywhere all in the name of religion

2 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Partnerbiz(f): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
So someone will snap picture with two fine girls , stupid bloggers will now write he married them and the worst part of the whole thing is the sheeple Nigerians who will believe the story

lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by emmaliveth10(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Odikwa egwu OOOH
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by sinaj(f): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
They look scary.
He prolly married one and got the other free

8 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Terminator1234g: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
effect of hunger won't make one believe anything anymore

6 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is a real definition of polygamytongue
May Allah grant him the fortitude to bear its demerits

Naija guy be like; take your wahala dey go, I no wantgrin

Meanwhile, one of the wives bears IQRA (meaning READ). What a namecheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by okwabayi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Another benefit of polygamy is women keep coming like clockwork. I swear women are demons when it comes to stealing another's man.
A man may decide to settle for two wives only for others to find ways to invade his home: from his wives' friends coming under the guise of sleeping over to widows of other men looking for a man's roof as shelter.

WOMEN: FEAR THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Majorkeys(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lol
Please explain to me how this is relevant news?
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by aragonchuks(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lol you mean he married two ghosts

3 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
The man probably drinks hero
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by blezzymoore: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hope u will Bleep them at once

2 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by JasonScoolari: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
He should visit Kaduna, Kebbi, Kano, Katsina and Nasarawa.

No body go tell am make he humble.
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by wildcatter23(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
aragonchuks:
Lol you mean he married two ghosts

Those girls are pretty bros

3 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Tarzan360(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
The nigga is the prince of congo shiners, beautiful world!!
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by Ghettologist(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
he's doomed
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by seekier(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by perdollar(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Islam! born marry anyhow, born anyhow n become nuisanvce to d wold
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by manforgu: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Men!!! This guy go enjoy die.
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by LionInAShityZoo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
So Somali man don fit gather bar reach to marry two fresh babes at once? I am really in a shithole

3 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by okuneddie(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
abeg who is the make up artist

1 Like

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by okwabayi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
The guy is really handsome. It's better he married two women than going about cheating on a single wife.

5 Likes

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same by nathanjohn2808: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
SOMAILA man marries two wives in KENYA na NIGERIAN carry am for head

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.