Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) (12033 Views)

Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Appy / Apply For Lorache Group Job Recruitment ( 8 Positions) / Appy Now: Graduate Customer Service Officer At British Council Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Lorache Group, is recruiting on behalf of it's clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:

1.) Outbound Call Center Agent

Deadline: 6th July, 2018.

2.) Help Desk Technician

3.) Customer Service Executive

4.) Branded Retail Manager

5.) Field Service Engineer

6.) Engineer- Field/Onsite Technical Support

Deadline: 3rd July, 2018.

7.) Call Center Agent

Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.

8.) Graduate Engineer - Inshop Tech Helpdesk

9.) Ophthalmic Nurse

10.) Territory Sales Manager (TSM)

Deadline: 3rd July, 2018.

How to Apply
All Interested and qualified candidates should click here to Apply: http://pengist.fun/how-to-appy-for-lorache-group-job-recruitment-10-positions/

1 Like

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Georgemurphy(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2018
FTC. I dedicate this fate to my mum,my sisters Oluchi , Ngozi, rose and Maureen Ukwueze and Obinna and madam Rita Ugwuanyi... this is surely a good news to go with at this moment...and my Idoma naive gf,sarah. The sun must rise( Nnamdi Kanu).......Very good news. Goodluck to the lucky ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
I went for a call centre agent position interview with ICS...I hope is not same organization using this channel too..I got to the final interview stage with the organization..hoping to get a positive response from them next week..

1 Like

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Those lazy youths will never be here to apply for jobs and better their future, they will be wailing and shouting all day long online about no jobs in the country.
Smh
Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Trendirabingi: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68969714:
Those lazy youths will never be here to apply for jobs and better their future, they will be wailing and shouting all day long online about no jobs in the country.
Smh
you have been paid to be a goon, or u are simply or outrightly confused..

4 Likes

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by eyeforeye(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Trendirabingi:
you have been paid to be a goon, or u are simply or outrightly confused..

You are still being feed at home from your comments, I think it high time seun create kid section, you guys are bringing NL down it old glory.

1 Like

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by engrjacuzzi: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
I need a part time job. any useful information
Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Lovexme(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
No links on how to go about sending CVs. Not even an email to send CVs to either.
Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by talk2rotman(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
to accept job offer in Lagos when u are not from lag is not an easy thing... and most of the opportunities are from lag

1 Like

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Olibboy: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
no link.. they are just finding traffics on that site

1 Like

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Trendirabingi: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
eyeforeye:

You are still being feed at home from your comments, I think it high time seun create kid section, you guys are bringing NL down it old glory.
lol, and a mention from anoda account...haha...wat fool wit a normadic jihadist illness, comes up wif a moniker "eyerforeye"... His dementia is spelled out in his folly as u read between the lines of his stewpidity he spews on every thread...nomad, shut up!, and face u goon job properly. An ediot dat thinks he feeds himself... Enslaved skunk., n a full defination of a kid, sectioned..

4 Likes

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Nackzy: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
I keep applying without them calling

1 Like

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
please any job for physiologist?
Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Switup: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
must everything be in Lagos? if we all move to Lagos, who's gonna develop our states

3 Likes

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by 360great(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Good one
Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by clemzo101(m): 3:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Lovexme:
No links on how to go about sending CVs. Not even an email to send CVs to either.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: jobs@lorachegroup.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Lovexme(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2018
clemzo101:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: jobs@lorachegroup.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.

Thank you.
Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2018
post=68969714:
Smh

You need to see a psychiatrist.

You're on every thread spewing absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How To Appy For Lorache Group Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2018
joshuakdboy:

You need to see a psychiatrist.

You're on every thread spewing absolute rubbish.
See who is not on every thread o Mr Psychiatrist!!
Ubiquotous Hypocrite fellow.
Knock on ya head

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State / Beware Of This Recruitment Scam / Massive Recruitment At Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (51 Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.