Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes (45526 Views)

Tinubu: Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost (Video, Pics) / Ogun Senatorial hopeful, Majekodunmi-Oniru, gets massive support from indigenes / Beware SE Leaders: Throw Back Of Benue Mop Up Of Small Arms From Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by ezebunafo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
according to the post all the attacks where between 2009 And 2015

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by DonCortino: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
Donald95:
ok

okwuru ya nene, gbam!
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by DjAduba(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lies
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by israelmao(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
I read it some hours ago in Vanguard.It's such and a horrible trajectory of tragedies.
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Ayatullah(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
This has been Buhari's agenda... kill Christians, chase them away and occupy their lands with his fulani brothers. This is not the ist time this kind of thing is happening. It happened in some parts of Benue, Taraba and other christian states.

I want Christians to answer this question......Why is it that Fulanis don't kill in sokoto and some other Muslim dominated states ?... The answer is because they have conquered those territories.(Fulanis are in charge of those areas)

Southerners should be ready oo, because if Buhari wins second term, he will open your chapter.

Buhari and his fellow islamicc teroristss will be celebrating behind closed doors right now.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

But you should be able to note it that some were captured as far back as 2010 and 2013. What did your Christian brother Jonathan do about it?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Quality20(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
even if all or any above occupations are correct, the timelines clearly showed that they all happened when PDP was in power, well before d birth of ds Buhari administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by tiredoflife(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
LionInAShityZoo:
As far as I am concerned,

PDP equals Corruption whereas APC equal Evil practices.

PVCs or no PVCs, Buhari has won 2019 elections already... The fulani herdsmen and jihadists that have infiltrated our borders have PVCs too.

Let us try not to vote 4 APC on state level. States that are being affected by Fulani jihadists are mostly APC governed state, although that doesnt make voting 4 PDP an option.

I dont believe in Islamization of Nigeria but I know the Jihadist movement is on and sure to last for another 4yrs.

But is it true that every born again muslims seem to have an inner joy when they hear about Jihadists killing Infidels (Christians)?

U don't believe in islamization but u know the jihadist movement is on
Can u be hot or cold
Political correctness won't kill u people

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by bigpicture001: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
femmy2010:
Fake news peddler at it again .
....i know ur a paid APC guy...vanguard is no childs play,they have led numerous groundbreaking invetigative jounalism
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by fabre4: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
fiizznation:
You people can only deceive yourselves with this herdsmen propaganda. All of a sudden the nomadic herdsmen developed a crazy love for killing innocent villagers? All for what? Four years ago the Fulani herdsmen were not this brutal. Today buhari, a Fulani man himself is the president and all of a sudden the fulani herdsmen started killing people indiscriminately. Funny.

My only grievance is; buhari as the president "systematically allowed" some riff raffs to perpetrate this killings all in the name of soiling his image. People are being killed by some politicians who are up to no good, and buhari as the C-in-C seems to be very hapless and spineless. Tell your goddamn security heads to fish the perpetrators of these dastardly acts out!!!!!

You are the president for God sake Mr. buhari. It high time you act as one and bring all these bad eggs to book. Put your boot on the ground god-damn-it !!!!

Btw I'm not exactly exonerating the herdsmen from some of these crimes being perpetrated, but the bulk of these crimes ain't committed by fulani herdsmen. What happened in plateau state is nothing but ethnic clash. The berom militants who were sponsored by people like TY danjuma, Jonah hang and their likes when on a killing spree, killing innocent fulani/Muslims for no just reasons, the berom militia rustled some of their cows. What happened in jos was a retaliatory act. Beroms militia killed scores of innocent fulani women and children but the media don't usually report these killings.

A'las the berom militia and their evil sponsors together with the fulani folks should learn to accommodate one another. Peace is priceless

Nuff' said

you and your fake propaganda any proof TY Danjuma was involved?keep your lies to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by afongha: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
This has been Buhari's agenda... kill Christians, chase them away and occupy their lands with his fulani brothers. This is not the ist time this kind of thing is happening. It happened in some parts of Benue, Taraba and other christian states.

I want Christians to answer this question......Why is it that Fulanis don't kill in sokoto and some other Muslim dominated states ?... The answer is because they have conquered those territories.(Fulanis are in charge of those areas)

Southerners should be ready oo, because if Buhari wins second term, he will open your chapter.

Buhari and his fellow islamicc teroristss will be celebrating behind closed doors right now.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

Being the brain-dead slowpoke that you are, you conveniently ignored the fact that, if this story is true, a significant number of the so-called renaming occurred during the reign of your darling GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by VULCAN(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jonathan is to blame... BMC say Real news

Buhari is to blame... BMC say Fake news

femmy2010:
Fake news peddler at it again .

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by ollah2: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

Everybody knows you are a religious bigot and your only contribution to Nairaland is to cause uprisings with your comments

[b]According to a document obtained by Saturday Vanguard, showing the various attacks in the area, over 54 communities have been taken over by the invaders which many of the occupied communities renamed. The occupied communities include “Rotchun (aka Rafin Acha), Dankum (renamed “Mahanga”), Hywa (renamed”Lugere”), Fass (renamed “Tafawa”), Davwak, Chwelnyap, Lyoho Dakar, and Angwan Dalyop which were all attacked Between September 7 and 10, 2001 with the original inhabitants displaced.

Others are, “Janda, attacked on 8th February, 2010; Darin, attacked on 28th April, 2013;, Shong I, Shong II; Rakweng; Dashugu; Diyan-Hei; Maseh (renamed “Lugel”) all attacked on 29th June, 2012. It’s worth noting that it was in this same community that Senator Gyang Dantong and Hon. Gyang Fulani, a legislator representing Barkin Ladi Local Government Area were killed. Also occupied by the invaders are Kampwas; Kasa; Zere; Ninja-Hei; Seh; Nicha; Pwabeduk; Hyai; Kufang; Sharu; Dogo; Ningon; Rantis and Angio which were all sacked and occupied on the 7th of July, 2012. Kachin community was sacked on the 7th of November, 2012.[/b]

Was Buhari the president during these years?
Why don't you attack the previous governments who were majorly Christians?
Why don't you tell us the Christian governments killed the Christians in Plateau?

The hate and bigotry in you will kill you faster than anything .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by afongha: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
So this fake news enter front page

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by LionInAShityZoo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
tiredoflife:

Can u be hot or cold

I Believe Islam should be a religion of peace. Not all muslims are Jihadists

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by jrusky(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pls didn't I said it this morning But you guys came here to called me names and I said in a few hours you will all hear the breaking news and here it comes.
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by ollah2: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
tiredoflife:

Can u be hot or cold

What jihadist movement is on? Do you guys use your head at all? Why didnt you tell us jihadist movement was on when these deaths happened during OBJ AND GEJ eras? It's obvious you guys are dumber than the dumbest thing on earth
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by ollah2: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
saaron:
This buhari's destructive terrorist govt agenda. To wipe Christians and take over their ancestral land for Fulani Occupation.

You are writing like a cry baby.
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by seunayantokun(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
NAIJASHOWBIZ:
The fulani emirates have finally taken over... BUHARI IS JUST LOOKING HELPLESS.. LORD SAVE US

Is Buhari looking helpless or celebrating the continuation of Fulani victory.

It will certainly come to the turn of those e-rats that think they are smart working online to fight for Buhari. It will be painful as it is in Ilorin today.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by joudini(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Seun, you have a duty, that is if there is any decency in you other than profit, to impress on your mods, to pin on the FrontPage political articles from only traditional media.

There are accounts of this story from traditional media but one of the mods on NL decided to pin one from a source with no repute. The story is available in reputable sources, why does your Mod promote the one from which the source is questionable?

Do not be a victim.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by saidu009: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
there has never been any decent ipob , all they do most are lie, 419, killings for ritual,trafficking,drug and weapons dealers . Hence nothing good come from them- ipob/biafra
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
I have lost sympathy for middle belt a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by ollah2: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
saaron:
This buhari's destructive terrorist govt agenda. To wipe Christians and take over their ancestral land for Fulani Occupation.

Quit thinking like a cry baby.
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by afongha: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Surprisingly only Vanguard has carried this news. I wont be surprised if there is a retraction very soon
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Donald95:
ok
weve noticed you.
Now run along terrorist boy
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by mannatech: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
lebuhsi:
some times I wonder how someone would go to school, claims that he/she has sense and still sit behind a screen and type nonsense and post on social media, and some gullible people will belit them!.....what is the meaning of fulani islamization agenda??....is islamization even a word in english?.....what are the pointers that suggests this?.....ipob and other pro-biafra groups have tried all types of propaganda even the story of 'jubril' from sudan...then this unfortunate conflicts in the middlebelt comes around, and it's like icing on the cake for them...please nigerians behave like you went to school, don't believe sh*team on social media, research, and all the mediocrity would end for our own good.
Mister, you can rant all you want. You think this is the first time the Fulani's have grabbed another tribe's ancestral land and renamed it. Read about saurdana lga
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gembu,_Nigeria

And yes, islamization is a word, use your dictionary often please

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Ategberoson(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Southerners should be ready oo, because if Buhari wins second term, he will open your chapter because majority of southerners are Christians.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

you made nothing but sense. this is how to analyse and pass information rather than Yoruba traditionalist is in trouble.

I concur to your logical submission. if you like southwest follow tinubu self ambition, you'll for doom when u vote for this stupid hegoat in asorock

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by wink2015(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
If this is confirmed to be true, then this fulani herdsmen are getting their support from federal power as given to them by forces loyal to Buhari.

I am wondering what will happen when Buhari wins a 2nd term tenure.

It could me the RECOLONIZATION OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY BY PRESIDENT BUHARI FULANI KINSMEN.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
SKYTREND:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/plateau-shocker-herdsmen-rename-communities-grabbed-indigenes/amp/

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by otokx(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is a clear case of misrepresentation of facts.
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Princedapace(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
fiizznation:
You people can only deceive yourselves with this herdsmen propaganda. All of a sudden the nomadic herdsmen developed a crazy love for killing innocent villagers? All for what? Four years ago the Fulani herdsmen were not this brutal. Today buhari, a Fulani man himself is the president and all of a sudden the fulani herdsmen started killing people indiscriminately. Funny.

My only grievance is; buhari as the president "systematically allowed" some riff raffs to perpetrate this killings all in the name of soiling his image. People are being killed by some politicians who are up to no good, and buhari as the C-in-C seems to be very hapless and spineless. Tell your goddamn security heads to fish the perpetrators of these dastardly acts out!!!!!

You are the president for God sake Mr. buhari. It high time you act as one and bring all these bad eggs to book. Put your boot on the ground god-damn-it !!!!

Btw I'm not exactly exonerating the herdsmen from some of these crimes being perpetrated, but the bulk of these crimes ain't committed by fulani herdsmen. What happened in plateau state is nothing but ethnic clash. The berom militants who were sponsored by people like TY danjuma, Jonah hang and their likes when on a killing spree, killing innocent fulani/Muslims for no just reasons, the berom militia rustled some of their cows. What happened in jos was a retaliatory act. Beroms militia killed scores of innocent fulani women and children but the media don't usually report these killings.

A'las the berom militia and their evil sponsors together with the fulani folks should learn to accommodate one another. Peace is priceless

Nuff' said

My brother, if truly politicians are behind this, then we are in for serious issue. Those who used Boko Haram to discredit GEJ have taught others this dirty game. We are in for eventual collapse because if another president wins, this same game will come up again..

I seriously blame the Boko Haram game initiators for this.. las las, na to run from this country sure pass.
Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Olanipereku(f): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
IamPatriotic:
Continue with your fake news, when the long arm of the law catches up with you, your fellow idiots will scream gaglling of the press or ethnic cleansing, but now they ain't reprimanding you to stop being idiotic!
[/s]
shatap
this is from vanguard

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims will call it fake news.
Di....khead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Pictures From Ongoing NLC Protest In Ikeja Lagos / Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.