Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian (14640 Views)

The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Chelsea Reject £35m Offer From Real Madrid For Thibaut Courtois / Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by damickey(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018

According to Daily Mail, Chelsea FC have rejected a £50m offer from Barcelona for Brazilian attacker Willian. The report stated that the player’s representatives have been in Barcelona and also held talks with the Blaugrana chiefs.

However, Chelsea are not interested in letting go of the Brazil international. Barcelona won the domestic double last season but manager Ernesto Valverde is believed not to be content with the squad’s depth and attacking flair, a situation which was obvious in the side’s defeat to Roma in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals.
Barcelona reportedly see Willian as a player that can help improve their attack and link up perfectly with fellow countryman Philippe Coutinho, following Andres Iniesta’s departure.

Willian is also a subject of interest from Manchester United as they made attempts to sign him in January, although the move was rejected by Chelsea as Willian was on an impressive run of form at the time.

He displayed inconsistency towards the end of the season. Regardless, Chelsea are not ready to let him leave Stamford Bridge. Meanwhile, Chelsea FC are currently in talks to sign Aleksandr Golovin.

SOURCE:-https://savechelsea.net/chelsea-reject-50m-barcelona-willian/
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Leave our Willian for us pleaseeeee!
He is going nowhere
KTBFFH
!!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68949901:
Leave our Willian for us pleaseeeee!
He is going nowhere!!

You are selling poisoned suya from America.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2018
MrPresident1:

You are selling poisoned suya from America.

AMERICA?!
God will take us there in Jesus name.
We claim it.
If you are there already, do invite us o, and if not yet and you want to go, May God take you there.
But take note: Enemies of progress never go far in life.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68951060:

Se.un, Lalast.iclala, Myn.d44

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign overthem, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2018
So These Money Is Even Bigger Than All That Was Paid To Countries Who Lost In Worldcup Group Stages

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by lastempero: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Aside hazard he is the only player in Chelsea now.

God please send Argentina packing today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Walexybobo(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Every player has a price and choice of where to ply his trade.
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Let them increase the bid or forget it...

Check my sig for daily trading tips..

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by DukeNija(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2018
The bid was from Man United not Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by chaarly(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2018
lastempero:
Aside hazard he is the only player in Chelsea now.

God please send Argentina packing today.

Amem!!

ehh. . before itk cumman correct me i know its 'Amen'
durrrhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Moreoffaith(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Henhen
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by rahl12(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by divinelove(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2018
angry

sell him bikonu
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any firm within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

Fixed. Good luck brother

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by oloriLFC(f): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2018
You better sell him now before his valuation drops to 20mil this incoming season.
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by divinelove(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.

don't be in a hurry come n join d cue, it will get to your turn tongue some ppl has been on this cue for 5yrs but don't worry about dt it may not be your portion
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Tospark(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2018
What's the problem with Barça, thunder go fire them if they no leave this guy alone.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2018
get rid of that selfish player . when ever he is inform Chelsea team is always out of form

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Kingsley1000(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2018
how I wish my mumu coach will buy this niga,mpabbe and salah to consolidate messi
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by chiokeman(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2018
William has established himself as a quality player even though he has been inconsistent toward the end of the season and his selfish play atimes. Nevertheless, after hazard, he is the next in Chelsea squad in terms of creativity. The uncertainty of hazard leaving or staying will determine his fate. If hazard stays Chelsea could be tempted to sale him but not at 50million pound but something worth more than that, but if eventually hazard leaves, Chelsea can't afford to loose him too. That is my take.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Kingsley1000(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68949901:
Leave our Willian for us pleaseeeee! He is going nowhere KTBFFH!!
u no want the guy to win trophies abi
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
u no want the guy to win trophies abi
All the many trophies he has won and will still win, are all plastic Abi?
With the one he won just a month ago.
Or you no check the name of him club well?
Or you think we are talking about......(sshhhhh) cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Kingsley1000(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2018
BARCELONA PLS BUY THESE PLAYERS....WILLIAN,MPABBE, HULK,SALAH AND MAHREZ

I WANT US TO START WINNING UCL AGAIN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amad Diallo To Join Manchester United In January / Man City To Trigger Erling Haaland's £63 Million Release Clause / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.