Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

EXCLUSIVE! Drop-out Makes N500,000+ From Mini Import After Watching Video - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EXCLUSIVE! Drop-out Makes N500,000+ From Mini Import After Watching Video (270 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How To Make At Least Six Figures From Mini Importation Before The End Of 2022 / We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE! Drop-out Makes N500,000+ From Mini Import After Watching Video by suykin(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Just last month (May) a drop-out dude from Kogi State paid a fee of N15,000 into my company account

For what, you may ask? .....To get my Mini Import Training Class Video! cheesy

Just this morning, he called and briefed me of his journey so far. How he used the methods and steps in the
video to import 75pcs of a unique fashion product for N1,350 each (including shipment) and told for N9,500...Smart Guy

Making more than 500k in less than a month into mini import shocked

I couldn't help it but ask the particular product, and more details which lasted over 1hrs30mins...

Yes.. you can Build and grow a Sustainable Importation Business like this dude, even if you know nothing about importation before now.

You know the IGBO MEN at madallas in Lagos Island that supplies cloths, shoes, suits, slippers or the ones at Computer village that supplies computer parts from chargers, earphones, usb etc.

If you are looking to invest in a Sustainable Importation Business and want to grow it to 7figures every month, Get The Mini Import Training Class Video Today.

This 1hr32mins is well detailed with everything you need to know about mini Import..."products sourcing, products to buy, products not to buy, how to find hot in demand products, getting your supplier contact, bargaining, pay in yuan/rmb (which is cheaper), shipment etc" EVERYTHING...Guaranteed!

....this Video is loaded.

You can watch, watch and re-watch.

The cost of this Training Video is N15,000 N10,000 for first 50 people to place order.

Call/whatsapp 07033871333, 08112734288 to get yours today.

It is only for the first fifty People.

Be SMART like the Drop-Out Dude and STOP waiting for the collar Job

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Accountant In Benin (edo State) / Head Of School @ Ilorin / Finance Officer At Action Against Hunger | Acf-international

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.