Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is Frank On Jumia Deals A Scam? Revealed Frank On Jumia Deals Is A Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Frank On Jumia Deals A Scam? Revealed Frank On Jumia Deals Is A Scam (1896 Views)

Good Jumia Deals / [ Smartphones ] ×Jumia Deals× √ Pay On Delivery √ / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Frank On Jumia Deals A Scam? Revealed Frank On Jumia Deals Is A Scam by DeBrain045(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Hello nairalanders on phone section i need help,comment and recommendation on this guy he goes by the name frank on jumia deals please has anyone done phone business with this guy, i mean purchased smartphones from him.
I saw his ad on jumia deals and called him to send his email he said he won't sent his email that let us chat on whatsapp after every thing he said i should pay 2000 for waybill from akure to enugu and i told him no that i won't pay a pin that if the driver brings the stuff i will pay the driver for waybill and pay his money to the bank but he said no i should first pay at least 1000 for waybill he also said he works at pointek.
So i want to know is this guy a scam or his he genuine.
This is the link for the phone https://deals./brand-new-lenovo-k8-plus-for-sale-pid2532419
Re: Is Frank On Jumia Deals A Scam? Revealed Frank On Jumia Deals Is A Scam by chuksville(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2018
My guy run for ya life and money, na scam. Don't ye ever send money to anyone claiming to represent a particular company because you want to transact business with them. Do your deals face to face, that is, in person and in a public place. Pay cash on delivery. Use your head!

4 Likes

Re: Is Frank On Jumia Deals A Scam? Revealed Frank On Jumia Deals Is A Scam by gidimasters(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:
Hello nairalanders on phone section i need help,comment and recommendation on this guy he goes by the name frank on jumia deals please has anyone done phone business with this guy, i mean purchased smartphones from him.
I saw his ad on jumia deals and called him to send his email he said he won't sent his email that let us chat on whatsapp after every thing he said i should pay 2000 for waybill from akure to enugu and i told him no that i won't pay a pin that if the driver brings the stuff i will pay the driver for waybill and pay his money to the bank but he said no i should first pay at least 1000 for waybill he also said he works at pointek.
So i want to know is this guy a scam or his he genuine.
This is the link for the phone https://deals./brand-new-lenovo-k8-plus-for-sale-pid2532419

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Sale: Xiaomi Redm K20 Pro 8/256gb SOLD / Screen Mirroring On The Infinix Smart TV / Fairly Use Blackberry Javelin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.