Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime (3456 Views)

Professional Nigerian Gamers / Among Us Nigerian Gamers Discord Server / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by SkyCityBay1: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2018
Even though Video Games have become a powerhouse in the entertainment business,the perception of video games in Nigeria hasn't really changed from what it was in the 90's till now,from the last generation refusing to see and understand it,to people in your own generation which think name calling is the best way to label you. If this is the position where gaming is, then imagine what position Anime will be. Many Nigerians would rather believe the idea of a snake swallowing #36 million than to to catch themselves watching anime ! .. but I think gamers should watch anime. So these are reason why Nigerian gamers should watch Anime ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFEK7tWrGlc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by okwabayi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Without data to watch this how I wan absorb the knowledge?

Most animes are senseless and were created by virgin men in Tokyo, Japan, for an even bigger virgin crowd. It's unfortunate men around the world now watch them.
They keep a person's mind infantile, a result of one not having responsiblilites in an environment where the government provides for its citizens. Sadly this is not the case here. Na your parents go suffer am.

The worst is even the viewers who manage to get jobs, marry and still watch animes find it a pastime dragging remote controls with their children for which cartoon they want to consume. A far cry from my time when fathers watched news and sports stations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by khalhokage(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
okwabayi:

Most animes are senseless and were created by virgin men in Tokyo, Japan, for an even bigger virgin crowd. It's unfortunate men around the world now watch them.
They keep a person's mind infantile, a result of one not having responsiblilites in an environment where the government provides for its citizens. Sadly this is not the case here. Na your parents go suffer am.

The worst is even the viewers who manage to get jobs, marry and still watch animes find it a pastime dragging remote controls with their children for which cartoon they want to consume. A far cry from my time when fathers watched news and sports stations.

So narrow minded, smh.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by MobileGees: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
khalhokage:

So narrow minded, smh.

There's nothing "narrow minded" in what he said, he just told y'all the absolute truth.

imagine dragging remote with your kids to watch cartoon

Just accept it the truth!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by khalhokage(m): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2018
MobileGees:

There's nothing "narrow minded" in what he said, he just told y'all the absolute truth.

imagine dragging remote with your kids to watch cartoon

Just accept it the truth!!!

Please don't come at me barking like a dog, it's not my fault you can't see farther than your own nose.

I no get power for pointless argument sef.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by HyDef(m): 1:52am On Jul 01, 2018
okwabayi:

What ridiculousness.

Who delineated cartoons as exclusively for children? There's live-action media for children and adults. Cartoons are simply another form of media. The target crowd is not defined by the medium.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Thegamingorca(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Mehn! I can see dicks already name calling.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Thegamingorca(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Some gamers even hate to watch others play cartoon games . So unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by talut(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2018
I couldn't agree less bro. I read the comment and felt bad for the dude instantly
khalhokage:

So narrow minded, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by khalhokage(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
talut:
I couldn't agree less bro. I read the comment and felt bad for the dude instantly

Seriously, I don't understand how some people just put themselves in a box and limit their own life experiences for stupid reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by SkyCityBay1: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
okwabayi:

I don't think you would have watched this even if you had data. The fact that you think the government provides for the citizens in Japan just like that,clearly shows you know nothing about Japan. "dragging remote controls with their children for which cartoon they want to consume",what does this even mean ? are you saying the reason why you should drag remote with your child can be justified ? so it makes you a better dad if you drag remote with your child for news and sports ? ... As long as it's my tv,i can collect the remote and put on a channel where i would watch cement dry: it's my tv !... since you did not even watch my video to see any valid points I put there,there's no point in you writing anything .. and from the way you speak,you clearly do not know anything about anime..plus in any form of media,there's a lot of things that are senseless too,it's not just only in anime.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by LZAA: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
Even though Video Games have become a powerhouse in the entertainment business,the perception of video games in Nigeria hasn't really changed from what it was in the 90's till now,from the last generation refusing to see and understand it,to people in your own generation which think name calling is the best way to label you. If this is the position where gaming is, then imagine what position Anime will be. Many Nigerians would rather believe the idea of a snake swallowing #36 million than to to catch themselves watching anime ! .. but I think gamers should watch anime. So these are reason why Nigerian gamers should watch Anime ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFEK7tWrGlc
Fam im sure u hve seen comments telling u watching animes is bollocks and i agree
Look weda u like it or not our society is different
U canna go to saudi and tell em to host women wrestling or mainly female fashion shows without males guarding em
I watch animes as well and trust me it does not make u a better gamer
Gaming is practise
If in doubt try d new pes and grasp wat im saying
Having said that this topic has me yearning for some BANKAI grin
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
You didn't recommend any anime's or so, watch so much anime's that it ain't funny my anime is Re:zero I like franx in the Bleep but it ended weirdly. But my fav is:

sayonara zetsubou sensei
Steins Gate
Ghost in the Shell standalone complex and the individualist 11 arc

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Your hobby is your hobby no matter what it is music, movies, video games and animes included. They are all hobbies so far you are doing it in moderation and not hurting others or yourself doing it.

Those guys above me saying people who watch animes are immature I think are the immature ones.

Just ignore them, replying them is like proving them right giving them the attention they think they deserve.

And SkyCityBay1 I think this is a great YouTube video idea you could make a YouTube video on this also.

Edited: wait!! did I just see you holding a handgun? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by MobileGees: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
khalhokage:

Please don't come at me barking like a dog, it's not my fault you can't see farther than your own nose.

I no get power for pointless argument sef.

I can see you are pained, it's understandable, the truth hurts.
All of you that is still waching cartoons at the age of 17 or above should be ashamed of yourselves.

You all need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Thegamingorca(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
MobileGees:

I can see you are pained, it's understandable, the truth hurts.
All of you that is still waching cartoons at the age of 17 or above should be ashamed of yourselves.

You all need to grow up.

Ayaah! cry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by khalhokage(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Ayaah! cry
Lol grin abeg ignore the child.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by MobileGees: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
khalhokage:

Lol grin abeg ignore the child.

Guy you funny oooo

who is the child here.... me or you that is still watching cartoon at your age? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by MobileGees: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Your hobby is your hobby no matter what it is music, movies, video games and animes included. They are all hobbies so far you are doing it in moderation and not hurting others or yourself doing it.

Those guys above me saying people who watch animes are immature I think are the immature ones.

Just ignore them, replying them is like proving them right giving them the attention they think they deserve.

And SkyCityBay1 I think this is a great YouTube video idea you could make a YouTube video on this also.

Mr Vasaratti16 no even come into this at all, I respect you gan so I'm gonna act like I didn't see this.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by SkyCityBay1: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
LZAA:

Fam im sure u hve seen comments telling u watching animes is bollocks and i agree
Look weda u like it or not our society is different
U canna go to saudi and tell em to host women wrestling or mainly female fashion shows without males guarding em
I watch animes as well and trust me it does not make u a better gamer
Gaming is practise
If in doubt try d new pes and grasp wat im saying
Having said that this topic has me yearning for some BANKAI grin
clearly you didn't watch my video so you really shouldn't have typed anything . Clearly,I never said anything about watching anime makes you a better gamer,where is this one coming from ?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by SkyCityBay1: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
pcguru1:
You didn't recommend any anime's or so, watch so much anime's that it ain't funny my anime is Re:zero I like franx in the Bleep but it ended weirdly. But my fav is:

sayonara zetsubou sensei
Steins Gate
Did you even watch the video ?,the whole video is about anime recommendations !
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by SkyCityBay1: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Vasaratti16:

hey man long time,thanks for watching the video,you said i should make a youtube video on what exactly ? ....and yes,it is a hand gun ......
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by dzing(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
pcguru1:

sayonara zetsubou sensei
Steins Gate
Try watching Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood and also Death Note. They are both very interesting.
Code Gaees also have a very good story line with excellent ending.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
dzing:

Try watching Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood and also Death Note. They are both very interesting.
Code Gaees also have a very good story line with excellent ending.

Lol guy have watched them all, but I enjoyed them , as in I watched a lot of anime's I watch one daily every day. But death note was amazing
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
Did you even watch the video ?,the whole video is about anime recommendations !

Oh that's you I wanted your personal recommendation didn't know that was you. Yeah there a lot of anime's lovers than you might imagine there's a girl in my office who has practically seen almost any anime's
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
okwabayi:

Let's start our own anime recommendation thread. I've got a lot to share as in a lot
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by khalhokage(m): 5:37am On Jul 03, 2018
pcguru1:

Let's start our own anime recommendation thread. I've got a lot to share as in a lot

Have you seen, One piece, Cowboy Bebop and My Hero Academia?

Also Attack on titan?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2018
khalhokage:

Have you seen, One piece, Cowboy Bebop and My Hero Academia?

Also Attack on titan?

One piece don't like it , Cowboy Bepop next on my list the rest I have seen, Attack on titan is dope there's one like it Kabaneri of the iron fortress it's pretty cool too
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by tdjubemi(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2018
You may have a point, but I personally don't like anime.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by IamTo3i(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Am not alone, nice but last air bender is not an anime kill yourself, dats like saying Disney cartoons are anime, but I digress nice video have been wanting to do something like this, keep it up...
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by IamTo3i(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Lemme drop a list of anime's dat y'all won't regret watching...
1. 91days
2. A.I.C.O
3. Btoom
4. Birdy the mighty
5. Mirai Nikki
6. Genocidal organ - actually a movie
7. Akira - also a movie
8. Charlotte
9. Bleach, Naruto, Boruto, fairy tale, One piece, dragon Ball, HunterXHunter, Ghost in the Shell (dey should have left it as anime)...
10. I can list to infinity, blive me der alot of anime not jus Japanese, also Korean n Chinese.. hit me up cos hv watched alot of anime's and I still contribute to the society as 9mobile CS why I HV the data to burn hahaha
Naijas anime Otaku
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Gamers Should Watch Anime by khalhokage(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2018
pcguru1:

One piece don't like it , Cowboy Bepop next on my list the rest I have seen, Attack on titan is dope there's one like it Kabaneri of the iron fortress it's pretty cool too

I'll try to watch that one, my problem is data these days, that's why I lean towards movies than shows, I've seen almost all Studio Ghibli movies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaming Network Nigeria / Active FIFA 15 PC Online Players (origin) / Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.