Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Dear Davido, Break-up Or Make-up With Infinix! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Davido, Break-up Or Make-up With Infinix! (626 Views)

Davido Break Guinness World Record For Impregnating Two Ladys / Davido Break His Silence On His Marriage To Chioma, From Mus(video) / What Is Happening To Our Dear Davido (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Davido, Break-up Or Make-up With Infinix! by askifa1: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hi Davido,

Congratulations on your BET accolade, you deserve more accolades, because you have paid it full. I felt even better about you winning when you gave that speech, I found my self clapping more and more than I could have imagined after you left the stage.

Sending out love to D’Banj during this dark time was one of the highlights for me, the role of a mentor and a role-model was totally spent out in that speech.

I speak for myself and young vibrant Nigerians we are proud of you, your talent and your craft. Hopefully, one of these days you would win a Grammy Gong and the world would get to know that Nigeria has more than just noise, but clear serenading tunes.

Your musical growth has inspired a lot of creativity among up-and-coming musicians in Nigeria.

Your team and record label has proven to be a safe Haven for young musical talents across the country, kudos to you.

READ ALSO >>> https://www.askifa.ng/infinix-unveils-beyond-intelligent-device-note-5-powered-by-android-one/

I am thinking of how much you have put into grooming yourself and making yourself a household name and the only word that pops-up in my head like a mushroom is commitment.

Ten letters that are strongest at their weakest points and weakest at their strongest point.

Days and nights committed to writing, recording and mastering every hit song from Da mi duro to Assurance is the reason brands have begun to associate with you over the year for various endorsements and ambassadorial offers, because you always deliver.

Some offers you took, others you let go of, because you could not be committed to that brand or product as a brand or as a person.

I was at your pen-to-paper with Infinix Mobility, ‘Double Amazing’ that is exactly how it should have been, because Infinix is a brand for people like me who amazingly fall into your audience category.

They are smart, young, trendy and vibrant, but Davido you came late that day and it hurt like a knife, because I had felt Davido was a big star and he was going to be the flagship of the day for me as a lover of your music. You did not even give a reason as to why you were 6 hours late.

Well, I felt it was one of those things, I was hoping for redeeming factor, it was an endorsement, I was sure I was going to see more of your face on the brand, at their events, but you went on to break my heart.

A Colleague of mine even came to work glowing she was going to see Davido at the launch of Note 5, but you became the Godot we were waiting for. The interesting thing was that it felt like the ancient theater of absurd again, because like Samuel Beckett’s Godot who never comes yoHi Davido,

Congratulations on your BET accolade, you deserve more accolades, because you have paid it full. I felt even better about you winning when you gave that speech, I found my self clapping more and more than I could have imagined after you left the stage.

Sending out love to D’Banj during this dark time was one of the highlights for me, the role of a mentor and a role-model was totally spent out in that speech.

I speak for myself and young vibrant Nigerians we are proud of you, your talent and your craft. Hopefully, one of these days you would win a Grammy Gong and the world would get to know that Nigeria has more than just noise, but clear serenading tunes.

Your musical growth has inspired a lot of creativity among up-and-coming musicians in Nigeria.

Your team and record label has proven to be a safe Haven for young musical talents across the country, kudos to you.

I am thinking of how much you have put into grooming yourself and making yourself a household name and the only word that pops-up in my head like a mushroom is commitment.

Ten letters that are strongest at their weakest points and weakest at their strongest point.

Days and nights committed to writing, recording and mastering every hit song from Da mi duro to Assurance is the reason brands have begun to associate with you over the year for various endorsements and ambassadorial offers, because you always deliver.

Some offers you took, others you let go of, because you could not be committed to that brand or product as a brand or as a person.

I was at your pen-to-paper with Infinix Mobility, ‘Double Amazing’ that is exactly how it should have been, because Infinix is a brand for people like me who amazingly fall into your audience category.

They are smart, young, trendy and vibrant, but Davido you came late that day and it hurt like a knife, because I had felt Davido was a big star and he was going to be the flagship of the day for me as a lover of your music. You did not even give a reason as to why you were 6 hours late.

Well, I felt it was one of those things, I was hoping for redeeming factor, it was an endorsement, I was sure I was going to see more of your face on the brand, at their events, but you went on to break my heart.

A Colleague of mine even came to work glowing she was going to see Davido at the launch of Note 5, but you became the Godot we were waiting for. The interesting thing was that it felt like the ancient theater of absurd again, because like Samuel Beckett’s Godot who never comes you never came.

It hurts even more because there were more young people there than at the signing and I am sure that most of them like my colleague took extra time to look good for that event did not have their spirit on the right path.

I know your relationship with the mobile brand is quite tender, but you could walk around it as fast possible so you do not continue breaking the heart of we your fans, because every time you show up late or not at all at an event organised by the brand a lot of Nigerian youths who cannot afford tickets to your shows get farther from their musical hero.

Davido, you could either break-up or make-up with Infinix Mobility if the relationship is not going smoothly so the general public do not get a different perspective of who you are in terms of commitments.

Warm Regards.

http://www.askifa.ng/dear-davido-break-up-or-make-up-with-infinix/

Re: Dear Davido, Break-up Or Make-up With Infinix! by NwaJozi: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
True

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Community Drags Linda Ikeji On Twitter / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji’s Reality TV Show As Immoral, To Lead Youths Astray / Tears Of Joy As Nigerian Man Flies His Mom To United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.