Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit (843 Views)

An Opportunity For Businessmen To Increase Their Profit By 35% This Year / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / Love To Earn Big From Bitcoin Faucets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by Kellyjo: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
How i wish that as many Nigerians as possible will see this. It is an encounter of a lifetime for me. The name of the Company is BCONCEPT. I believe they just want to help people to live a better life. All you do is to open an account with them. They will put money there and invest it for you. The investment will yield profit after some time, you can collect the gain and use the initial capital to invest again. However, it comes with some stringent terms and conditions that has so far ensured that no fraudster can attack it. So if you are looking for a place to cheat, just forget about this information because you will be disappointed.

To be part of this unprecedented empowerment and love for others, visit their facebook page on: https://web.facebook.com/The-B-Concept-2001631783198628/. I advise you to read what people are saying about them. The facebook page is not really active because they dont really advertise or market but if you really wish to feel people's comments, just open a trial/demo account and see daily testimonials dropped by people. The most transparent part is that names and phone numbers of those that write the testimonials are attached. You can call as many as you can afford to do your own investigation.

If you are convinced, you can signup through the registration link they have put on their page. I would have dropped everything but i dont want this thread blocked/deleted.

I hope you find this helpful. I await your response in future.

Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by Kellyjo: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
We have a whatsapp group where we discuss on the BConcept. If you will like to be added, just send "add me" to 08036858959 or drop your number here.
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by mikeeze(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by DeGreatWon: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Add me 07060796430
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by Kellyjo: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
All those who have send me messages and those that dropped their numbers above have been added. I advise that you don't rush when you are added. You can ask questions in the group about BCONCEPT and it will be responded to or you watch people's comments. Let me also warn that you should not enter there and be promoting other programs o, you will be thrown away if you do.
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by haully: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by sammy13: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by greatme2good(f): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kellyjo:
How i wish that as many Nigerians as possible will see this. It is an encounter of a lifetime for me. The name of the Company is BCONCEPT. I believe they just want to help people to live a better life. All you do is to open an account with them. They will put money there and invest it for you. The investment will yield profit after some time, you can collect the gain and use the initial capital to invest again. However, it comes with some stringent terms and conditions that has so far ensured that no fraudster can attack it. So if you are looking for a place to cheat, just forget about this information because you will be disappointed.

To be part of this unprecedented empowerment and love for others, visit their facebook page on: https://web.facebook.com/The-B-Concept-2001631783198628/. I advise you to read what people are saying about them. The facebook page is not really active because they dont really advertise or market but if you really wish to feel people's comments, just open a trial/demo account and see daily testimonials dropped by people. The most transparent part is that names and phone numbers of those that write the testimonials are attached. You can call as many as you can afford to do your own investigation.

If you are convinced, you can signup through the registration link they have put on their page. I would have dropped everything but i dont want this thread blocked/deleted.

I hope you find this helpful. I await your response in future.

Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by Chepos1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by Kellyjo: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
All added
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by Kellyjo: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Are you still saying this is one of them? Stay there. That is why am not asking anyone to register under me, despite the fact that i will be paid forceach per that registers umder me. Am not here for that. Anybody that finds it good to join and wishes to reward me can contact me for me referral link. Am not doing this for that. I just feel i should show you something that pays like you are on 2 weeks salary.
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by espirito(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
please add 07034578734
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by lizzychom: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls add i hv registered 09021128442
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by buzmanjohn(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
pls am not on whatsapp
this is my email busayoadejayan@gmail.com
or you share the link to register here
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by FantasticFay(f): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls i'm nt on watsapp. I hav registered, can u throw more lite on the wallet funding, how do i make my own investment so dat i can withdraw my profit 4rm d 1st investment by d admin?
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by buzmanjohn(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2018
FantasticFay:
Pls i'm nt on watsapp. I hav registered, can u throw more lite on the wallet funding, how do i make my own investment so dat i can withdraw my profit 4rm d 1st investment by d admin?

how did you register pls send my the link
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by buzmanjohn(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Kellyjo:
Are you still saying this is one of them? Stay there. That is why am not asking anyone to register under me, despite the fact that i will be paid forceach per that registers umder me. Am not here for that. Anybody that finds it good to join and wishes to reward me can contact me for me referral link. Am not doing this for that. I just feel i should show you something that pays like you are on 2 weeks salary.

pls send me the link
Re: This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit by FantasticFay(f): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
buzmanjohn:

how did you register pls send my the link
bconcept.club

(1) (Reply)

Make 1k Daily With Targeted Ads / Help!!! Access Bank Withheld My Money!! / LEARN FOREX TRADING AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.