Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,661,835 members, 6,251,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 11:28 PM

Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind (10623 Views)

How To Make Weekly Profit With Forex ( Full Free Training ) / Pls I Need Help With Forex / Buy Opulence Estate With Peace Of Mind (Lakowe Golf):30 Secs Off LekiEpe Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
After years of checking trades at all hours of the night and day, staring at news events and charts looking desperately for trade signals...and still losing money - I finally cracked the code to making consistent Forex profits.

I’ve used this strategy to build a hedge fund that makes a consistent 10-20% profit every single month!

I’ve attached a few trades I’ve made in a couple of weeks on an account of about $3000. Yes, these are screenshots of trades taken from my iPhone. I do most of my trading on my mobile phone.

I have an investment account with Alpari where people can invest and I’ve attached a screenshot to prove.

You can simply invest any amount of money and let me do the trading for you and everything will be processed through my broker so you have peace of mind that your money is safe.

Invest now and be assured of a reliable income to take care of the little luxuries that make life worth living.

The Financial Independence You’ve Always Wanted Is Right Here. Waiting For You.

1 Share

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by Fxmanager(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2018
wizzykid:

You can see my trading performance statistics from myfxbook with just two weeks of trading and I have nothing to hide.

You can see my worst trade of -$0.77 and average loss of -$0.32 so you have nothing to worry about.

You can simply join now or watch from the sidelines as our profits keep growing.

Thanks

Thank you very much, but we need the myfxbook link to the track record, not screenshots.
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Fxmanager:
Thank you very much, but we need the myfxbook link to the track record, not screenshots.

Here's myfxbook link as requested. Hope this clears your doubt.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/samieji/sure-pips/2583351
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by Fxmanager(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
wizzykid:

Here's myfxbook link as requested. Hope this clears your doubt.

Thank you. Since the trading track record is not long, after 3 months of trading, we will come back and analyze your trading performance. Are you a swing or an intra-day trader?
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fxmanager:
Thank you. Since the trading track record is not long, after 3 months of trading, we will come back and analyze your trading performance. Are you a swing or an intra-day trader?

Dear @fxmanager, I’ve noticed you on almost every forex thread looking for a way to discredit others because you’re in the same business. Can you please let others make their own judgments? Thanks

13 Likes

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
As a new trading week starts, I’ll be posting my trade history on this thread, so watch this space and let’s grow together.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by mcqwerty(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Its an unwritten rule that you need to display a positive trading performance of at least 3 months before soliciting for anyone to invest in your fx account. I don't think FXmanager is out to get you. There are so many people who put up false appearances as successful traders so one has to do his due diligence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
mcqwerty:
Its an unwritten rule that you need to display a positive trading performance of at least 3 months before soliciting for anyone to invest in your fx account. I don't think FXmanager is out to get you. There are so many people who put up false appearances as successful traders so one has to do his due diligence.

Well, this is a new account which I’m encouraging people to invest in, that’s why I’m putting up the trading history for this account. I won’t be putting up my previous history for any of my other account and encourage people to invest in another. Also the fact that the history isn’t up to three months doesn’t mean I haven’t been a successful trader in the past months as you can see from myfxbook and you will see in the coming weeks.

By the way do a little research on fxmanager and look at his approach.
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by adesina746: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
wizzykid:

Dear @fxmanager, I’ve noticed you on almost every forex thread looking for a way to discredit others because you’re in the same business. Can you please let others make their own judgments? Thanks
I like your transparency and calmness.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
adesina746:

I like your transparency and calmness.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by Fxmanager(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
wizzykid:

We are not trying to discredit anyone, but we are after bringing credit to this profession. If you are an experienced person in this field, you should have known how to present your service, giving interested investors all that they need including a third party audited trading performance track record from myfxbook, for them to make an informed decision or sound judgement, when investing with you.

If you say that my aim is to discredit other traders, of which you are wrong in your judgement, discrediting other traders and discrediting the entire online foreign exchange trading profession, which novice traders have been doing in this forum for years now, which one will you prefer? Do you know how many people have called us to complain about traders that blow up their accounts, after they were attracted to the fake trading performance from screenshots presented to them by desperate inexperienced and novice traders? Some went as far as shading tears over the phone.

You and others should join us in bringing credit to this profession by doing the proper thing as we and other experience traders will not sit down again and watch you give this profession a bad name in this forum, scaring away investors with genuine intention of investing in real and genuine experience traders/fund managers in this field.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fxmanager:
We are not trying to discredit anyone, but we are after bringing credit to this profession. If you a experience person in this field, you should have known how to present your service, giving interested investors all that they need including a third party audited trading performance track record from myfxbook, for them to make an informed decision or sound judgement, when investing with you.

If you say that my aim is to discredit other traders, of which you are wrong in your judgement, discrediting other traders and discrediting the entire online foreign exchange trading profession, which novice traders have been doing in this forum for years now. Do you know how many people have called us to complain about traders that blow up their accounts, after they were attracted to the fake trading performance from screenshots presented to them by desperate inexperienced and novice traders? Some went as far as shading tears over the phone.

You and others should join us in bringing credit to this profession by doing the proper thing as we and other experience traders will not sit down again and watch you give this reputation a bad name in this forum, scaring away investors with genuine intention of investing in real and genuine experience traders/fund managers in this field.

I get your point but this isn’t how you presented it initially because if you did I will have no reason to question you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fxmanager:

mcqwerty:

See for yourself. Compare both responses
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by Fxmanager(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
mcqwerty:
Don't mind him. He thinks we are out to get him, when he and others should know what to do. And even three month trading track record is not enough, because the longer the average trade time, the higher the number of months needed to access his trading performance. looking at his trade duration, we can see trades of over 5days, telling us that he could be a swing trader and there is a higher time he his taking his trades from, of which at that time frame, he needs more than a year track record of going through the different market changing conditions in the time frame and coming out profitably before investors can then make a decision to invest with him.

If he was an intraday trader whose trading positions and maximum trade times are under 24hrs, three months trading performance would be ok, though the interested investors needs to do his due diligence in analyzing the trading track record for potential weakness in the trading strategy. Thanks for joining us in bringing credit to this profession.

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by Fxmanager(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
wizzykid:

I get your point but this isn’t how you presented it initially because if you did I will have no reason to question you. Thanks
Okay. No problem.
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Fxmanager:
Don't mind him. He thinks we are out to get him, when he and others should know what to do. And even three month trading track record is not enough, because the longer the average trade time, the higher the number of months needed to access his trading performance. looking at his trade duration, we can see trades of over 5days, telling us that he could be a swing trader and there is a higher time he his taking his trades from, of which at that time frame, he needs more than a year track record of going through the different market changing conditions in the time frame and coming out profitably before investors can then make a decision to invest with him.

If he was an intraday trader whose trading positions and maximum trade times are under 24hrs, three months trading performance would be ok, though the interested investors needs to do his due diligence in analyzing the trading track record for potential weakness in the trading strategy. Thanks for joining us in bringing credit to this profession.

Mr Judge and Jury, you see what I’m talking about? Anyways the trade you’re talking about wasn’t as long as you say, it was only a trade I had to hold over the weekend and someone who has a lot of experience making profits will know that drawdowns are perfectly normal.

I’m not here to argue please or say who is a better trader. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by oneclickng: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
I have a good Fx robot for sale. The reason for selling is that it requires huge investment, like $10k and above to guarantee your profitability. Though, it works with even $1. Average pip per trade is 2.0 on EURUSD pair (best pair).

it works on a daily basis, but may be adjusted to work on specific days. It trades four currency pairs: EURUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, GDPUSD.

It was developed my a Russian software engr. The name is GPS FOREX ROBOT. It's sold for $149, but i can sell at $100. If interested, contact me.
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by danberg: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Fxmanager:
We are not trying to discredit anyone, but we are after bringing credit to this profession. If you a experience person in this field, you should have known how to present your service, giving interested investors all that they need including a third party audited trading performance track record from myfxbook, for them to make an informed decision or sound judgement, when investing with you.

If you say that my aim is to discredit other traders, of which you are wrong in your judgement, discrediting other traders and discrediting the entire online foreign exchange trading profession, which novice traders have been doing in this forum for years now. Do you know how many people have called us to complain about traders that blow up their accounts, after they were attracted to the fake trading performance from screenshots presented to them by desperate inexperienced and novice traders? Some went as far as shading tears over the phone.

You and others should join us in bringing credit to this profession by doing the proper thing as we and other experience traders will not sit down again and watch you give this profession a bad name in this forum, scaring away investors with genuine intention of investing in real and genuine experience traders/fund managers in this field.
Good day OP, would you like to trade big corporate accounts?
Contact me via my signature (with evidence of your trading perfmance of course!)
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
I’ll be posting profits soon. In the meantime you can keep track of my trading here:

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by Rhoda5: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ride on, Wizzykid.

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rhoda5:
Ride on, Wizzykid.

Thank you @Rhoda5
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
ReppingLocals:
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Sorry wrong thread please
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2018
We are up by 4.6% this week already. I’ve attached a screenshot to show all trades ending in profits.

Remember also to check https://www.myfxbook.com/members/samieji/sure-pips/2583351 for full trade history

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by HLion(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
wizzykid:
After years of checking trades at all hours of the night and day, staring at news events and charts looking desperately for trade signals...and still losing money - I finally cracked the code to making consistent Forex profits.

I’ve used this strategy to build a hedge fund that makes a consistent 10-20% profit every single month!

I’ve attached a few trades I’ve made in a couple of weeks on an account of about $3000. Yes, these are screenshots of trades taken from my iPhone. I do most of my trading on my mobile phone.

I have an investment account with Alpari where people can invest and I’ve attached a screenshot to prove.

You can simply invest any amount of money and let me do the trading for you and everything will be processed through my broker so you have peace of mind that your money is safe.

Invest now and be assured of a reliable income to take care of the little luxuries that make life worth living.

The Financial Independence You’ve Always Wanted Is Right Here. Waiting For You.
..Good day ,how much is the minimum amount for this invest ,that's for a first timer like me
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
HLion:
..Good day ,how much is the minimum amount for this invest ,that's for a first timer like me

Hi,

The minimum amount is $50. You can check out the investment link in my signature too. Thanks
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by fuwatayo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Which of the brokers do u think is good to open an account with?
Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by wizzykid(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
fuwatayo:
Which of the brokers do u think is good to open an account with?

I’ve been using Alpari for a while now and I think they are good enough. I also like the fact that they have offices in Nigeria so they are available to process your requests ASAP and you can invest with our PAMM. We are up by over 5% this week already �

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by Lekan1o1: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
wizzykid:

I’ve been using Alpari for a while now and I think they are good enough. I also like the fact that they have offices in Nigeria so they are available to process your requests ASAP and you can invest with our PAMM. We are up by over 5% this week already �

Ur works are impressive though.
But a taking about investment what about opening account and following ur signal .?
I have account with FXTM and they have branches in Nigeria too?

1 Like

Re: Stop Struggling With Forex And Invest Now With Peace Of Mind by Lekan1o1: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
wizzykid:

Hi,

The minimum amount is $50. You can check out the investment link in my signature too. Thanks

And how much can 50$ make daily or weekly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing Training / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs / How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.