Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

3 Powerful Steps To Earning 6 Figures On The Internet Working Few Hours Per Day - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Powerful Steps To Earning 6 Figures On The Internet Working Few Hours Per Day (498 Views)

3 Powerful Marketing Strategy To Grow Business Faster / 3 Powerful Ways To Make Money On Whatsapp (read To The End)now, For You To Be Ab / I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Powerful Steps To Earning 6 Figures On The Internet Working Few Hours Per Day by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 01, 2018
3 Powerful Steps to Earning 6 Figures on the Internet Working Few Hours Per Day
Hello everyone,
In this particular post, I'm going to show you 3 practical powerful steps that can enable you earn 6 figures online monthly working only few hours every day.

It is a powerful step I learned from my mentor and it has really helped me throughout my journey as an online entrepreneur and that is why I am sharing them with you this early.

So, what are the powerful steps?

1. The Right Mindset
A lot of people have the wrong mentality as regards the internet.

Some think it is a get rich quick scheme they can just jump into and be expecting to hit big within days of starting.

Others think it is all a scam.

Sure, there are lots of scam online but the same thing applies to the offline world.

Another thing is that anyone who wants to do business online needs to know that it is not for lazy people. It’s not a money dumping ground where you will come and pick money like some people say.

You need to realize that there is a BEGINNING for everything and be ready to learn and not give up early.

A lot of people fall for various online money making scams because they want to get rich quick without learning the ropes.

Of course, the internet is the most powerful system ever created to make tons of money fast BUT you should understand that it won’t make you a dime if you do not have a good understanding of how it works.

And the understanding comes when you make up your mind to sit down and learn what you need to get started.

How fast you learn and get results will depend on if you follow the advice in the next 2 steps.

2. Focus on One Proven Internet Business and Succeed with It
This is probably the SINGLE biggest mistake that people who are new to internet business make.

Pay attention to it and you will start getting results faster than you ever thought possible.

Picking an internet business model where you have 80% chance of succeeding fast is crucial.

But focusing on it until you have fully mastered it is more important.

The truth is there are several internet business models that you can pick from.

Some are capital intensive.

Some take too long for you to start making good money. E.g Blogging.

When people ask me to recommend an internet business they can start with and make a lot of money, I ALWAYS tell them to look at the time they have and the amount of money they are willing to invest and make a decision based on that.

When you have focused on one model and you have made a success out of it, you can now move into another model and also make it successful.

3. Get a Mentor
When I started to make money online some years ago, I had no mentor.

Everything I did was trial and error and it cost me a lot of time and money because I made a lot of mistakes.

Since then, I have learnt that the fastest way to achieving results with anything in life is by getting 1 or more mentors with experience in what you want to achieve.

Mentors help you to avoid silly mistakes and help you to focus on things that will actually get you results.

I wish you success!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Takes ‘bridal Shower’ To A Big River With Her Friends (photos) / Wapic Insurance Financial Advisor Job Nature / Hvac, Electrical, Plumbing And Fire Fighting Design With Revit Mep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.