Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 (59554 Views)

Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2018
We should not stress Atiku and Buhari. We should just make them go home and rest.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Yes, but the North of 1959 is not the North of today. The North of 1959 included the Middle Belt. Today, the Middle Belt is wiser, especially with all the killings that Buhari's fulani is promising them. So, without the Middle Belt the North is nothing, politically.

However, what I'll agree with you is that the South have always been politically immature and idiotic. Ofcourse, the ethnic/tribal superiority fight between the Yorubas and the Igbos, which guarantee a divided southern bloc, will more than likely tilt the election outcome. To what direction? That remains unclear, for now.

What is certain, notwithstanding, is the huge opportunity that this political dislocation provides the Nigerian youth; the opening for them to "snatch power" from the clueless oldmen. But sadly, those we call the youth don't have time.

The youth are busy showing nake.d pictures online; they're showing off their used cars; they're bragging about ritual killings for yahoo plus plus; they're arguing with Kenyans on Nairaland that Nigeria is better, even with no electricity, instead.... Sad to say, but the irresponsibility and dumbness of the youth in this country makes me weep for our future, because that future is bleak!

The time is now for ALL YOUTH GROUPS from ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA to meet and agree on one qualified candidate, who'd then contest for the Presidency in 2019.

declassico:
Put all of them together as one candidate against President Buhari come 2019, they can't defeat him.

Check the result from 1959 when the first general election was held in Nigeria to elect Nigerians till 2015 during the last general election. The North has always decided the election.

So sit there and speak grammars on social media from morning till night about who becomes Nigerian President while the North goes out to vote enmassed for their choice of candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Gboliwe: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2018
If these are our finalists, I would have a hard time choosing between Adesanya and Moghalu. The rest of them are full of sheet and not worth my single vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by poka7(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Akeelahtunez:
In case u don't know These are the 9 potential candidates bidding for presidency 2019
Don't only pray act on behalf of Nigeria , we can't keep loosing lives & property
#GetYourPVC ... #PVCJuly #HappyNewMonth
.... no better option among them....thieves and criminals everywhere. the devil we know is still better off. I wish I was in the list���
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Cyriloha(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Confused mallam

1 Like

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by hikmojj(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari, my President, my choice!

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by nelll2: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2018
I hope no Northerners. . They always take us back to stone age.very archaic people.

Imagine Buhari with only Nepa certificate dey rule Elites . Tufiaaaaaa
Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Justinah4real(f): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
post=68977490:
Where are they?
Is that all?

If you know you are not a lazy youth (as some people are claiming they are)
Let's do this again cheesy grin wink
........PMB

Wailers, una doh ooooooooo grin cheesy[/b]
YEBA on repeat...........

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Justinah4real(f): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2018
namet:
Yes, but the North of 1959 is not the North of today. The North of 1959 included the Middle Belt. Today, the Middle Belt is wiser, especially with all the killings that Buhari's fulani is promising them. So, without the Middle Belt the North is nothing, politically.

However, what I'll agree with you is that the South have always been politically immature and idiotic. Ofcourse, the ethnic/tribal superiority fight between the Yorubas and the Igbos, which guarantee a divided southern bloc, will more than likely tilt the election outcome. To what direction? That remains to unclear, for now.

What is certain, however, is the huge opportunity that this political dislocation provides the Nigerian youth; the opening for them to "snatch power" from the clueless oldmen. But sadly, those we call the youth don't have time.

The youth are busy showing naked pictures online; they're showing off their used cars; they're bragging about ritual killings for yahoo plus plus; they're arguing with Kenyans on Nairaland that Nigeria is better, even with no electricity, instead....

The time is now for ALL YOUTH GROUPS from ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA to meet and agree on one qualified candidate who'd then contest for the Presidency in 2019.

Sad to say, but the irresponsibility and dumbness of the youth in this country makes me weep for our future, because that future is bleak!

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by poseidon12: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
All of them there are thief's in sheep's clothing..we need young leaders with fresh ideas..not old cargos that have an inborn talent in corruption...Fela Durotoye should stick to his motivational books

First of all, there is nothing like "thiefs". It should be "thieves". Can you please explain how you arrived at your conclusion that they are all thieves?
Any of those candidates will definitely make a much better President than your bigot Buhari. Illiterates like you will end up returning bigot Buhari to power and cause Nigeria's second civil war and eventual disintegration. Vote wisely for once, vote out the President of the Fulani and vote in a President of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by hustler86(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2018
I don't know why the last is always the best thing in life... May be it's because he's a corruption STRIKER, Father, Grandfather, Boss man cool, No nonsense Oga on top, Baale Oko ilu cheesy, Soludero, Bubu, hero of the modern Nigeria kiss, Olori Oko kaafata, serikin daura smiley ... Wailers dey wail, bloggers dey blog, Bad belle dey talk, mofos dey kill, but the focus remains the same.... Sai Baba till Nigeria is corruption free and developed. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2018
Kwankwaso, Lamido, and Atiku (and even Buhari) should step aside and give the others a chance.

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Olubidex: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2018
post=68977507:
Sai Baba.
Let's do it once again cheesy
Oga Jonathan is not contesting in 2019. Don't go bad from sycophancy
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by hustler86(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
nelll2:
I hope no Northerners. . They always take us back to stone age.very archaic people.

Imagine Buhari with only Nepa certificate dey rule Elites . Tufiaaaaaa
Mtcheww.

SE confused leaders should be ruling us Abi , are you an indigbo or afikpo citizen , is Nigeria your country or Biafra .... undecided
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Gboliwe:
If these are our finalists, I would have a hard time choosing between Adesanya and Moghalu. The rest of them are full of sheet and not worth my single vote
Unfortunately, those two might not even win nominations.
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by purplekayc(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2018
Just nine ?
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by nelll2: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2018
hustler86:

SE confused leaders should be ruling us Abi , are you an indigbo or afikpo citizen , is Nigeria your country or Biafra .... undecided
I don't care who rules as long as no northerner is there.
You guys are so backward. I want a Dubai like country. .. Can you guys give it to us? No

You Guys keep breeding like chickens, leaving your children hungry for who to feed and practice terrorism which has finished the Nation's resources.

In short make una form una own country.
YOU GUYS ARE TAKING US BACKWARD

1 Like

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by hustler86(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2018
nelll2:

I don't care who rules as long as no northerner is there.
You guys are so backward. I want a Dubai like country. .. Can you guys give it to us? No

You Guys keep breeding like chickens, leaving your children hungry for who to feed and practice terrorism which has finished the Nation's resources.

In short make una form una own country.
YOU GUYS ARE TAKING US BACKWARD

Okay buddy...
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by omohayek: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2018
declassico:
Put all of them together as one candidate against President Buhari come 2019, they can't defeat him.

Check the result from 1959 when the first general election was held in Nigeria to elect Nigerians till 2015 during the last general election. The North has always decided the election.

So sit there and speak grammars on social media from morning till night about who becomes Nigerian President while the North goes out to vote enmassed for their choice of candidate
And this is precisely why Nigeria remains a sh*thole country after 58 years of independence, with nothing to boast of apart from the dubious "honor" of now having the largest number of extremely poor people in the world - even worse than India!

If Nigerians selected their leaders on well-reasoned and articulated principles instead of leaning on tribalism and religious affiliation, the likes of Buhari and Atiku wouldn't stand a chance against candidates like Duke, Durotoye or Moghalu, but Northerners won't vote for anyone but their own, so the country is doomed to another 4 years of stagnation under a sick old man who hasn't got the first clue about how to run an economy.

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by debaj10: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2018
all I know is:

buhari, hope '19!
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by slysteel: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
All of them there are thief's in sheep's clothing..we need young leaders with fresh ideas..not old cargos that have an inborn talent in corruption...Fela Durotoye should stick to his motivational books
Typical Nigerian skowpoke
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by propet(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2018
Based on qualification and track record of competency and Global Exposure, Kingsley Moghalu is the right man for the job,,,,,We need to get it right

Join the movement and make good Governance possible in Nigeria
https://tobuildanation.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Akeelahtunez:
In case u don't know These are the 9 potential candidates bidding for presidency 2019
Don't only pray act on behalf of Nigeria , we can't keep loosing lives & property
#GetYourPVC ... #PVCJuly #HappyNewMonth
Atiku and PMB should retire.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2018
nuti:
Can these Fela Durotoye and Donald Duke come out seriously so that the youths have a clear path on who to vote for in 2019... the rest on that list are jokers

stop joking
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by showafrica(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2018
I did not see Yul Edochie on that list...
Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Mahatma10(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=Akeelahtunez post=68977045]In case u don't know These are the 9 potential candidates bidding for presidency 2019
#GetYourPVC ... #PVCJuly #HappyNewMonth[/qu

TOPE KOLADE FASUA OF ANRP is one them in case you don't know.

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Therealev: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Esseite:
Buhari - NE/NW/SW above 50% except SW btw 40/50
Sowore - SW only less than 20%
Moghalu - SE only above 20%
Dankwabo - NC/NE/NW less than 30%
Atiku -NE/NW/SW less than 40% SS/SE/NC - abv 50%
Duke - SS/SW only less than 30% except SW less than 10%
Fumilayo - SW only less than 10%
Fela - SW only less than 20%
Kwankwaso - NE/NW only less than 30%

Atiku may just be the best contender more so if the others endorse him.

Atiku himself is 71. I woulnt endorse any candidate above 56. The threshold should be Donald Duke, anybody older than him is recycling. Most of them have been in office b4 with nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Dex4(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2018
If we can have Fela and Duke team up, we can start having semblance of direction come 2019.

I wish they hasten things up, we need need to start checking them out. No time abeg!

1 Like

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by hinograce: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2018
I really wish FD, Donald and Sowore come together so as not to divide the votes of the youths. I like sowore cos he has agreed he isn't the best person to rule but he is good and there are better people but he is the most outspoken. However FD+Duke+Sowore should form a super party. If any of the 3 is coming under APC or PDP such should not be listened to

1 Like

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by azimibraun: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2018
The most advance and prepared person is "Deliberately" left of the list. Thats a sign. Thats how you know who emerges as President. You won't see him coming until boom!!!! He is too late to be stopped. Adamu Garba II the most ready candidate. Check adamugarba.org ladies and gentlemen, meet the main challenger to the incumbent president PMB and the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2018

3 Likes

Re: The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 by eneyoduke(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Be there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.