Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (67342 Views)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Super Eagles Striker, Ahmed Musa and wife Juliet are celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary today, July 1.

Sharing the photo above on his IG page, Musa wrote;

"I want to wish my beautiful Queen a Happy Anniversary. The past 365 days have been more than I can imagine. I am truly blessed to have you by my side. I thank God for bringing you into my life and I pray Allah blesses us with many many more years. I love you "

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/ahmed-musa-and-wife-juliet-celebrate.html

17 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy Wedding Anniversary Musa and His Beautiful Wife cool

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/ahmed-musa-and-wife-juliet-celebrate.html

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy Married Life Musa ma guy!
Make sure your 2nd marriage is your last marriage biko!
All the best for the future correct guy!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by kestolove95(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2018
Ahmed Emeka musa..wehdone

10 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by daroz(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Where is his first wife?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Only in the north will you fine such beauty. Heard Juliet is from Nasarawa State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by alegbeleye(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
happy home.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Authoreety: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
D bringer of goals!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
On behalf of the true Nigerian fans, we wish you a happy anniversary cos you've done well for us.

Make it snappy and fire your wife womb with gooooooooalsssssssssssss

grin

36 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ehinmowo: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
D story of Musa and Fashola marrying Christians without any attempt to convert them tells me something.

1. Some pple are 400 yrs ahead of this generation in their thinking.

2. U are a man wen u are ready to make hard decision.

3. I will kip d rest.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Space for sale grin
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by pocohantas(f): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
And he is still 25yrs old grin

Happy Marriage Anniversary to them.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Jenomtwist(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Na she be d reason behind dat excellent world cup performance.happy anniversary Skippo

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by IbokPatrick(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats......e no easy
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by BonkoINC: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2018
See as all of una forget what he did to his previous wife...because he scored 2goals ..

Naija I hail.

Anyway.. let bygones be bygones..

Go n sin no more Musa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by moscobabs(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2018
My love for this guy increase since his goals in the world cup

Happy anniversary aburo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by videkon(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Ogoja TO_TO sweet oh!..

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by victorazyvictor(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Only in the north will you fine such beauty. Heard Juliet is from Nasarawa State.

So that round nose is beauty ba?

Make una kwontinu

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Funnystatus(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2018
BonkoINC:
See as all of una forget what he did to his previous wife...because he scored 2goals ..

Naija I hail.

Anyway.. let bygones be bygones..

Go n son no more Musa.
you can remember us Na, most of us have forgotten

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by victorazyvictor(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2018
moscobabs:
My love for this guy increase since his goals in the world cup

Happy anniversary aburo

Eya! maybe u just started watching ball.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Franzinni: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Marriage Nah wash...

You will always remain two separate individuals with different dreams and aspirations ...contrasting views and opinions and in the beginning .....hehe e sweet but once the point of SEE FINISH is passed the contrast becomes very clear ... Omo Nah manager you automatically become ... Management becomes your second job...cus unah go fight over stupid things like who left the light in the bathroom on overnight ... Who drank up all the five alive in the fridge ...my people if dem tell me say nah so ehhh... I for single till I die ...

To all the singles crying at the alter for a spouse .... Don't waste your tears, nah wash ...but you are welcome to try and see...

The thing be like okrika... You fit get luck

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2018
victorazyvictor:

So that round nose is beauty ba?
Make una kwontinu
Can you post your sister's picture pls?

20 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by hope4nigeria(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
shatap dia, Juliet na calaba girl

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by lovemoi2(f): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mmb(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2018
He divorced Muslim Jamila and Married Christian Juliet.

God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2018
hope4nigeria:
shatap dia, Juliet na calaba girl
Liar. She's from akwanga in Nasarawa State

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by toxict14: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2018
world cup hero <a href="https://www.betway.com.ng/btag-P59286-PR1053-CM29740-TS193360/"; target="_blank" rel="nofollow"></a>

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by heartbitmi: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
get ur facts rigth oga. She is an ogoja babe...cross river state.

22 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by aalangel(f): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:

Nope, south-south...

To the topic...I've not forgotten what you did to your first wife...even if you had won the Cup for Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 / Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.