Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (67340 Views)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by wolfnigga: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2018

The Goal bearer ...
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by BonkoINC: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

What did he do that someone else haven't done before? He won't be the first to have a second wife neither will he be the last. At the end of the day, Happiness is what that matters...

He is a Muslim madam.. second wife is not a sin to them.

Bygone is bygone.

If you must know.. search online.. while he has in the UK. What got him arrested by the neighbours.. don't just quote someone if you don't know shit..

Last and only quote you will get.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Tunbolity(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2018
ehinmowo:
D story of Musa and Fashola marrying Christians without any attempt to convert them tells me something.

1. Some pple are 400 yrs ahead of this generation in their thinking.

2. U are a man wen u are ready to make hard decision.

3. I will kip d rest.
Musa's mum is a Christian from Auchi part of Edo State and she was converted by her husband, Alhaji Musa who hail from Borno State
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Tunbolity(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Only in the north will you fine such beauty. Heard Juliet is from Nasarawa State.
She is from Ogoja, Cross River State
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ladygudhead(f): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
So lovely, to think its my bday 2day,HML!
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by prettysassygirl(f): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Akolawole:

The fact is there are some women that is too strong in the Lord and unconvertable.

Oluremi Tinubu is another one.

Musas second wife na Christian?? Abeg u guys should stop insulting my religion,a genuine Christian would never be a second wife,its not in the tenets of our religion,these people going against the law are church goers not Christians,please let's learn to differentiate it.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Amumaigwe: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Discarded first wife like trash

Discarding was only the effect. Why did he discard his wife? That he married another shows that he still needed to be married. Unravel that first.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Franzinni:
my brother ... I have come ...I have seen ... Nah to conquer be the thing O... This new generation women are not using the same software with their mothers O...their own operating system Nah china but then I will duff my hat to the good ones out there ... Although they are even more rare than the mythical unicorn ... But if you find one ... Thank God ... My brother ... The whole thing just weak me jare ...

These new generation women are slay queens who base their life on what they see on social media. They are not loyal and dem no send u unless you have what they want money and comfort then they will calm down for you. If ur still struggling omo oyo is ur case o

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Discarding was only the effect. Why did he discard his wife? That he married another shows that he still needed to be married. Unravel that first.
he is a muslim nd its allowed. Bt in uk u cant hv 2 wives. He wanted first wife to move bk to nigeria. Na der gobe start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Zinny25(f): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Only in the north will you fine such beauty. Heard Juliet is from Nasarawa State.
I don't think so, I heard Akwa ibom
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by rossyc(f): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Story... Juliet is from crossrivers state
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Kfed4ril(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:

Oga she’s from cross river state
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Gblazzz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
يقسفاتهنىكرؤءسيثءةنحععلبقققثسسصصصصيييؤلاعتثكييليلييلسثغغعهصفسؤቨسؤيءصثئزش
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Roum(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Sorry man, She is from ogoja local government area of cross River State.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ekaka1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:

Wrong...she is from Mbube, Ogoja in cross river state..
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by drewxx88(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Authoreety:
D bringer of goals!
i saw what you did there that's from Spartacus lols...

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by oseo1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:

She is calabar
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Greizman: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Your name should be Don dopemu...
Mr ITK... Your eyes Don clear now
Nasarawa ko... Zamfara ni

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Franzinni: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pipedreams:

These new generation women are slay queens who base their life on what they see on social media. They are not loyal and dem no send u unless you have what they want money and comfort then they will calm down for you. If ur still struggling omo oyo is ur case o
guy you understand what I am saying to the core.... Thank you!
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Ahmed Emeka musa..wehdone
oooooo boy see attachment, attachi emeka ko, chidioke ni.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Sound sultan married Christian and converted her to muslim

But here is musa, cool with his wife's religion/believe .

Belief..
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by IamAirforce1: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Belief..

Oshey
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ariesbull: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
ehinmowo:
D story of Musa and Fashola marrying Christians without any attempt to convert them tells me something.

1. Some pple are 400 yrs ahead of this generation in their thinking.

2. U are a man wen u are ready to make hard decision.

3. I will kip d rest.

They just understood that religions doesn't add up
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ehinmowo: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tunbolity:
Musa's mum is a Christian from Auchi part of Edo State and she was converted by her husband, Alhaji Musa who hail from Borno State

I neva knew dt. Nice.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Empress2014:

Coming from a supposed fellow woman? Let's call a spade a spade, what Musa did isn't fair at all. So you think this calabar woman really love him? , if she does,
she wouldn't let him treat his family like trash.

I'm not taking sides with anyone as long as I'm not in any way related to them. All I know is what we read on the media of which I won't point fingers till I hear from the two of them. Yes I am a woman! Call a spade a spade, what some men go through in the hands of their wives eh? It would have been better they had died unmarried. Yet the wives will still be the first to play the victim card. I've seen men abused by their wives. I've seen men cry saying had I known! I don't wish my own blood brother to go through such ordeals from his wife. In fact na me go bring another wife for am sharp sharp. Sometimes if women don't have rivals, their brain no go correct. Must of this things that uncultured wives who got dethroned by another woman isn't jazz. It's simply natural. In search of happiness, the finds it in another woman most time. That's why a wife shouldn't allow the walls of her home to crack for lizards to come in! So now, it's only Musa and his first wife that can really say the truth on what led to their irreconcilable marriage abi na wetin be the grammer wey all this celebrities dey use set. What matters at the end is Happiness! Happiness for me is the key thing. Abeg pardon my typological errors. Mo lo school!
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

I'm not taking sides with anyone as long as I'm not in any way related to them. All I know is what we read on the media of which I won't point fingers till I hear from the two of them. Yes I am a woman! Call a spade a spade, what some men go through in the hands of their wives eh? It would have been better they had died unmarried. Yet the wives will still be the first to play the victim card. I've seen gentle men abused by their wives. I've seen gentle men cry saying had I known! I don't wish my own blood brother to go through such ordeals or wickedness from his supposed wife. In fact na me go bring another wife for am sharp sharp. Sometimes if women don't have rivals, their brain no go correct. Most of these things that uncultured wives who got dethroned by another woman isn't jazz. It's simply natural. In search of happiness, the man finds it in another woman most time. That's why a wife shouldn't allow the walls of her home to crack for lizards to come in! So now, it's only Musa and his first wife that can really say the truth on what led to their irreconcilable marriage abi na wetin be the grammer wey all this celebrities dey use sef. What matters at the end is Happiness! Happiness for me is the key thing. Abeg pardon my typological errors. Mo lo school!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 / Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.