Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi (9246 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi by fakati(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
chuksanambra:
Consistency over a period of more than 3 decades.

The only Pastor who refused GEJ and GMB from coming to his church for endorsement or campaign.

God bless you pastor.
Also MFM refuses them that time
Re: Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi by Emyres: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
God bless you sir
Re: Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi by seunlayi(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2018
I belived most people talking about deeperlife vs TV are kids. In the middle of 1977-1985, TV were rare to the extend that you have a whole village glued to one TV set to view. Even in the city were I grew up, elderly boys will come and carry our TV set every evening around 6:30pm,switch it on to the only available TV station which was NTA ibadan, we watched whatever programs bn aired whether general or rated 18+ together with the adults..... Same things goes on in other locations around the country. It got to a time my dad realized that as a leader in cac oniyanrin ibadan church then, it will be better to use those 3hrs of TV viewing for something much more better. He posited that the TV should be locked for some days of the week and substituted it with revision of our Sunday school teaching, revision of school work for students etc......

Even during my bachelor hood, it took me time to realize the level damages of TV viewing has done to be with my regular watching of 4-7 VHS movie daily when I think Bob Manuel who stared in a movie titled across the Niger stated in an interview that 3 months after the movie has Bn in the market that he had not gotten the time to watch it all. I was like wao! Somebody that acted a film fishy watch it, why will I be addicted to watching film. Sínce then, a reraly watch moving out of my time.

Anybody that knows that period will never dispute kumuyi's stand for calling the TV set a devil box.

....... I was later sought for by the love which binds me to the fold. Even though I dislike the man then but now, I m a full deeperlife member.

Please, as earlier said by someone, if you are a true believer of the word of God, go to any deeperlife locations today and just listen to the Bible studies, you will never say any ill about the church again.

I started listening secretly to the Bible study online till Christ touched me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi by mechanics(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice one, may God give us the grace to be obedient to His word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praying Unclad..........................what Is The Spiritual Significance? / Happy Father's Day / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.