Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) (59434 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Stephen Bradley Mell Puts His Private Plane On Autopilot To Have Sex With Minor / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by majella4: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Below is a story shared by Chris....

'We where all happy when they posted you to Benue state, instead of the far north 2years ago. Little did we know that this benue state will cause the fullani herdsmen to rain fire on you and your patrol team in a more painful way by cutting off your private part. My brother, my friend I still can't believe this news since yesterday I still can't believe after the celebration on your pop 2years back I will be writing this so soon. May your soul rest in peace nwa 042.. By Charles chidi oyigbo'

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/fulani-herdsmen-kill-soldier-in.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by modsfucker: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Where are the Pics of the corpse of the deceased with the mutilated private part?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by Khd95(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2018
modsfucker:
Where the Pics of the corpse of the deceased with the mutilated private part?
what do u want to do with the corpse of the deceased with mutilated private part

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by saaron(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2018
But according to buhari's terrorist govt, fulani terrorist herdsmen are very peaceful who only carry sticks.
Miyetti Allah working with buhari's terrorist govt to massacre Christians for fulani expansion.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by modsfucker: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2018
Khd95:
what do u want to do with the corpse of the deceased with mutilated private part

For proper confirmation

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by azimibraun: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2018
majella4:
Below is a story shared by Chris....

'We where all happy when they posted you to Benue state, instead of the far north 2years ago. Little did we know that this benue state will cause the fullani herdsmen to rain fire on you and your patrol team in a more painful way by cutting off your private part. My brother, my friend I still can't believe this news since yesterday I still can't believe after the celebration on your pop 2years back I will be writing this so soon. May your soul rest in peace nwa 042.. By Charles chidi oyigbo'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/fulani-herdsmen-kill-soldier-in.html
I am sorry for your loss. But I think news and reports on deaths of men and women in uniform should be reported by the military authorities. Every other time, we get these info from friends and family members as if they are the ones who sent them on this missions.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by opyzy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
modsfucker:
Where are the Pics of the corpse of the deceased with the mutilated private part?
trek to benue and snap it yourself mtcheew undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by figure007(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rtr
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by Sardonicus: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
FAKE NEWS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
[s][quote author=majella4 post=68979287]Below is a story shared by Chris....

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/fulani-herdsmen-kill-soldier-in.html[/quot[/s]e]

POINT OF CORRECTION, IT IS FULANI MILITIA.

NOT HERDSMEN.

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by McAausim: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Money ritual everywhere
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nwa 042, I don't know what you are doing fighting your president's killer squad.. RIP Nwanne

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Okay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by robosky02(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Stupic people
So did this man also killed cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by killuminati(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Vendettttta
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by Dandsome: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
If you observe carefully you'll see he's a Christian soldier.

FULANI ti take over everywhere

RIP young soldier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are working as per their chairman's instruction.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by Sunsyno(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chai dike anaa,

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by pol23: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari was once a soldier like you and He intentionally let this happens to you...
That guy don't give a Fvck
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin what a shame, now he wont have private part to straff with in the other world cry cry cry cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abdulrecession Aminu Jubrin is a terrorist from Sudan. He is the chief sponsor of Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by nnachukz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
WHERE IS THE BOOK?
Enugu killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Delta killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Kogi killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Ekiti killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Kaduna killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Nasarawa killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Adamawa killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Taraba killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Benue massacre, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Plateau massacre, "I will bring perpetrators to book.

Which book? Where is the book?"
Please Ask Buhari’s Government what the citizens have done to him to deserve this wickedness.
The other one is still punching calculator as he is not yet satisfied with the number killed so far. He wants to match the total killings in three regimes of PDP in just one regime of APC. Until that is done no one should complain according to him.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
waternogetenemy:

Miyetti Allah didn't deny killing people, they only denied making the statement Premium Times reported.

You're not their PRO and no one sent you on a needless errand.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Y is tribe attached to this pples job na. How does igbo druglord, or yoruba 419 sound abeg

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
embarassed sad may dangote trailer grind the bastarda that killed display young soldier. Sorry ndi ipob
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by ogedengbeakogun: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Another experiment for an expired union..... We want out of this union.... Out of dis mind numbing shit shack of existence... Out if dis dopamine decline of cohabitating with animalias in human skin bags..... Ordinary Serbia sef no big reach south west... Ordinary Georgia no big reach Yoruba land..... We want out of dis daily body bagging of a colonial market of a country.., Bleep Nigeria... Bleep its greatness nd it's facking potentials..... We want out of dis pipe dream

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
And these are the same people denying they didn't kill Jos people while the same army is giving them cover RIP soldier.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Good developement..

Sai barber undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sarrki leave radio biafra and come over here

Sai barber

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
ipobarethieves:
embarassed sad

Sai baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.