Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (77363 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Glink2018:

Over-billing your in-laws is not religiously right.
Charge responsibly.
Broke ass in-laws are worse than rich out-laws. That's why we scrutinize the financial muscle of our intending in-laws,to avoid giving out our daughters to guys that will wake up in the morning and play draft till night,and have our daughters hawk agbo all around west.

10 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nightmareo07: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Broke ass in-laws are worse than rich out-laws. That's why we scrutinize the financial muscle of our intending in-laws,to avoid giving out our daughters to guys that will wake up in the morning and play draft till night,and have our daughters hawk agbo all around west.

Gbam!!

7 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by MXrap: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is cheating. All those clubs and entertainment centers were built by Abakaliki people. Obiano should rename the place Abakaliki street.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Baroba(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
Just to marry wife

400 bags of cement
4 truckloads of granite
8 truckloads of Sharp sand
Kolanut Plenty
Ugwu leave 1 pickup
Pepper plenty
Tomato Plenty
Gulder Enough cartons
Mineral aka fanta 7up cola etc enough crates
Maggi and crayfish 1ghanamustgo bag
Palm oil 50litre keg 100 kegs
20 50kg bags of rice
Corn Flakes 100 boxes (imported one)
Peak milk and NIDO 4 cartons
Sugar 4 cartoms

Omo 12 cartons

Indomie 6 cartons
Beans 6 sacks
Moimoi leaf enough
3 Native cows
100 Native chickens

I think it is better to marry from Ghana

You can even marry from Afghanistan, nobody gives a flying f****k. Wretched soul, no go hustle instead you want to subjugate someone's daughter to a life of penury.. Your likes are rejected in my neck of wood.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Baroba:

My father will die from wretchedness
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nightmareo07: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
oponu. Abraham married Sarah his niece without paying a dime to his Uncle. Kantinue over there hun. Keep on selling those yam legs, beards gang, igbotic beings thinking you are living life. E pay make man kuku marry warri or yenogoa girl than some beards gang. We go come dey compete who get beards pass. God forbid.

Go and marry ur cheap sikiratu and aishat with smelly pant and armpit..
Yet u won't u rather sell ur fortune to marry the "yam legs" are u not ashamed of ur double standardness undecided

9 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
oponu. Abraham married Sarah his niece without paying a dime to his Uncle. Kantinue over there hun. Keep on selling those yam legs, beards gang, igbotic beings thinking you are living life. E pay make man kuku marry warri or yenogoa girl than some beards gang. We go come dey compete who get beards pass. God forbid.

Continue deceiving your gullible self with the first statement of your useless comment. Bride prices are functions of beauty, level of education and value of the bride. If our women are as dirty and demonic-faced as your sisters, or half as worthless as they are,then we wouldn't mind dashing them out to suitors. But sad enough they are Precious and we value them.How many igbos do you see coming to marry your "cheap whor.es"? Rather,your affluent and elites must always come over to "pay" for our precious "products " while you the unfortunate miscreant wail.

9 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alariiwo:
We stand with Umahi..

From the look of things, the street was developed and beautified by progressive Abakaliki people but Obiano wants to cover it up.
99.9% of buildings in Abakaliki street are own by Anambarians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

So they are your brothers now after calling them 3rd class igbos?
Shiiooorrrr

am not aware of what u saying.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Igboid: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Agritech:

When it was foot path, it was okay to be called abakiliki street; now that it have developed, Abakaliki is now demeaning a name to call it. Changing the name wouldn't make more people go to the club. Bad thing na bad thing.

Exactly my sentiments.
There is no denying this.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
all these people replying that yoruba boy....una get time......

The fact remains that the guy loves igbo but he is not and can't be Igbo............thats why he always wriggle himself into any igbo forum or discussion....

So for me just ignore coz there is this saying in my secondary school days that silence is the best answer to a fool....

9 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Which Kain Hospitality?
Omo
If you get mind, Pass abakaliki street for night going to Ngozika housin around 7 pm if them no drive ur phone eh
Even now sef Robbers don dey thief for afternoon time for that side
Government should do something about it
angry
The name surely has something to do with the activities going on there
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Ziggylady(f): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:

Stop spitting soured ewedu on yourself and fooling your ugly self,no one needs your opinion.....after your trash,you will still carry your ugly selves to the East..Stay and marry your 'freebies'...for where?

9 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
Just to marry wife

400 bags of cement
4 truckloads of granite
8 truckloads of Sharp sand
Kolanut Plenty
Ugwu leave 1 pickup
Pepper plenty
Tomato Plenty
Gulder Enough cartons
Mineral aka fanta 7up cola etc enough crates
Maggi and crayfish 1ghanamustgo bag
Palm oil 50litre keg 100 kegs
20 50kg bags of rice
Corn Flakes 100 boxes (imported one)
Peak milk and NIDO 4 cartons
Sugar 4 cartoms

Omo 12 cartons

Indomie 6 cartons
Beans 6 sacks
Moimoi leaf enough
3 Native cows
100 Native chickens

I think it is better to marry from Ghana

And you can't afford it?
And you're too lazy to change your miserable financial status?
Are we(igbo guys) bothered about it?
Are the well-to-do yoruba guys complaining?
Poverty is the greatest disease of all times,now i believe cos it also comes with other health problems such as madness.

Even if you pay igbo guys to marry your ugly Yoruba dirty sisters ,you will still not see us around them,cos we're allergic to dirtiness.

9 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Continue deceiving your gullible self with the first statement of your useless comment. Bride prices are functions of beauty, level of education and value of the bride. If our women are as dirty and demonic-faced as your sisters, or half as worthless as they are,then we wouldn't mind dashing them out to suitors. But sad enough they are Precious and we value them.How many igbos do you see coming to marry your "cheap whor.es"? Rather,your affluent and elites must always come over to "pay" for our precious "products " while you the unfortunate miscreant wail.
Peter made sure he choosed Lola over everything in life you know even over his mother. No be your fault. Na lagos and ibadan dey disgrace us for our land. And na only you people dey read now, no be so? With all those yam legs and beards like some beards masqurade. After all braging, our girls read this, read that, the richest woman in Nigeria is still from the west you know.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by edogu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Liftkid:
Abakalika indigenes that cannot build a hut in another man's land, want such a beautiful Street named after them

how their government want the thunder

For your information, Mr. Slowpoke, the almighty Barcelona hotel in Abuja is owned by an Abakaliki man.
For your information, Mr. Lunacy, most of the streets in Ebonyi state bears Anambra names. Okpo!
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Stop spitting soured ewedu on yourself and fooling your ugly self,no one needs your opinion.....after your trash,you will still carry your ugly selves to the East..Stay and marry your 'freebies'...for where?
I'd rather marry from up north. I told you earlier, i hate competition not to talk of competing over beards. Yuk
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
I'm from anambra, but I'm not in support of the change of name. If at all it is changed, it should not be changed to "club street", but something that portrays the rich diversity and history of that street.

Just my opinion sha.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Go and marry ur cheap sikiratu and aishat with smelly pant and armpit..
Yet u won't u rather sell ur fortune to marry the "yam legs" are u not ashamed of ur double standardness undecided
I'd rather go for the calabar yam legs instead, at least we won't be competing on who has the fullest beards.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
nochillatalll:
Which Kain Hospitality?
Omo
If you get mind, Pass abakaliki street for night going to Ngozika housin around 7 pm if them no drive ur phone eh
Even now sef Robbers don dey thief for afternoon time for that side
Government should do something about it
angry
The name surely has something to do with the activities going on there

I've passed abakalilki street going to iyiagu estate on foot more times than I can count and I've never witnessed armed robbery

5 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nightmareo07: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
I'd rather go for the calabar yam legs instead, at least we won't be competing on who has the fullest beards.

Its still stupidity to go for yam legs than marry ramotu and sikiratu..
Wait oo what's chasing u away from ramotu and sikiratu? I guess its from the stench oozing from down below. Or is it the tiger claw scrated face u are scared of?.
Are u scared they might turned to lions in the night and devour u? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Peter made sure he choosed Lola over everything in life you know even over his mother. No be your fault. Na lagos and ibadan dey disgrace us for our land. And na only you people dey read now, no be so? With all those yam legs and beards like some beards masqurade. After all braging, our girls read this, read that, the richest woman in Nigeria is still from the west you know.

And Lola didn't disappoint in showing the okoye family that she is from the dirty republic by putting discord between two brothers. Peter may have married the old bitch for financial purposes, how about Davido that has to disown his entire tribe because of an igbo girl? I think the "yam leg" tag goes to your women, after trekking the nooks and crannies of the west where they are stuck,their legs ends up becoming like a benue state tuber of yam. Now that you've diverted into personal achievement,i will like to remind you that the likes of Chimamanda has the potential of overtaking the woman later in life.however, i will leave that for another day.

9 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Suspect33(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Bitter,sad man no shame,after telling lies here...You and your people will head to the East to marry...doubling whatever you are asked to bring out of desperation.. instead of sticking to your women who are 'free of charge'
lol grin grin, aunty why?? Did u say free of charge?? They now collect Kai Kai (ogogoro) as dowry shaa grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
What is this.. A road in between scattered settlement that leads to no where....

SE is so underdeveloped , something needs to b done there
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

And Lola didn't disappoint in showing the okoye family that she is from the dirty republic by putting discord between two brothers. Peter may have married the old bitch for financial purposes, how about Davido that has to disown his entire tribe because of an igbo girl? I think the "yam leg" tag goes to your women, after trekking the nooks and crannies of the west where they are stuck,their legs ends up becoming like a benue state tuber of yam. Now that you've diverted into personal achievement,i will like to remind you that the likes of Chimamanda has the potential of overtaking the woman later in life.however, i will leave that for another day.
Don't worry, your chioma will soon cry back home to you lots to boycott Davidos' songs and everything related to him after he show him the true meaning of #YorubaDemon. And was it not the natural hatred in you peoples blood that torn the Okoye family apart? And as par the fraud in you lots blood @Bolded? And please let your Chiman whatever take over first please.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Ziggylady(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Suspect33:
lol grin grin, aunty why?? Did u say free of charge?? They now collect Kai Kai (ogogoro) as dowry shaa grin grin

Na true na cheesy
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Its still stupidity to go for yam legs than marry ramotu and sikiratu..
Wait oo what's chasing u away from ramotu and sikiratu? I guess its from the stench oozing from down below. Or is it the tiger claw scrated face u are scared of?.
Are u scared they might turned to lions in the night and devour u? grin
Seems you are now pointless. And in as much as i'm Nigerian, i'm free to marry from anywhere in Nigeria and to choose anyone i want once i don't go to the land of hates. They've even turn their back on Mikel for not coming home to pick one of the yam legs left in village.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Born2Breed(f): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

That baby was rescued from the tigers claw.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Born2Breed(f): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ordinary street name una nor fit unite.

SMH!!!
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Ziggylady(f): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Dont mind them.dear..
I blame some foolish igbo gals that gives them chance in the first place, after they wil cal she it to come here and still insult us.

Very weird people,they will not let us rest off-line in the name of toasting just be fair and attractive,they flock around like flies..yet keep talking trash on-line...

I dont even give them the time of the day..na so one dey fool himself for my office ..smh.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
zxcvb:
What is this.. A road in between scattered settlement that leads to no where....

SE is so underdeveloped , something needs to b done there
Coming from a poor boy from Osun grin can you show me any street in Osun that's better than this street Awka was made capital same year with Osogbo, show me any street in Osogbo that's better than Abakaliki street?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nightmareo07: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Very weird people,they will not let us rest off-line in the name of toasting.yet keep talking tash on-line...
I dont even give them the time of the day..na so one dey fool himself for my office ..smh.

Kudos to u my dear they dont deserve u at all.
Thats how they disturb my kid sis everyday.
And I trust that one she no even get time.
If that come online here and insult igbo gals and call them all sort of names them they dont deserve u people.. Shameless beings

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.