Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (77367 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Ziggylady(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
This one that you quoted me twice it seems you have not found maga to fulfil your own marriage /bride price list.

I heard that they included Brazilian hair in your list.
Wetin all those old mama for una YARD wan take Brazilian hair do?

Is it a crime if you perenial cry babies marry your women?..are they that terrible??...Its ironic how Yorubas cry and lament more about the so-called high bride-price than Igbomen....This desperation is scary..

9 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nightmareo07: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:

[s]Seems you are now pointless. And in as much as i'm Nigerian, i'm free to marry from anywhere in Nigeria and to choose anyone i want once i don't go to the land of hates. They've even turn their back on Mikel for not coming home to pick one of the yam legs left in village[/s]

U are talking trash and off point pls..what does mikel has to do with this?.
U insult igbo ladies yet u and ur brothers will sell fortune to run to east to marry..
U people should be ashamed of urselves for not having principles and standard.

Go and marry ur smelly cheap sikiratu pls.
Dont be ashamed of her ugliness and scratched tiger face. Be proud of who u are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Is it a crime if you perenial cry babies marry your women?..are they that terrible??...Its ironic how Yorubas cry and lament more about the so-called high bride-price more than Igbomen....This desperation is scary.

Actually it is for my driver who is from Afikpo .

because he is Waawa.

If he was "real" Ibo it would have been different.
I Have advised him to marry his fellow Waawa if he cannot afford to marry real Ibo
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Ziggylady(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

Actually it is for my driver who is from Afikpo .

because he is Waawa.

If he was "real" Ibo it would have been different.
I Have advised him to marry his fellow Waawa if he cannot afford to marry real Ibo

I can see you have not eaten in days from abject poverty and lack,thats why you are hallicunating and delusional.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

I can see my mother has not eaten in days from poverty,thats why she is hallicunating and delusional.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are talking trash and off point pls..what does mikel has to do with this?.
U insult igbo ladies yet u and ur brothers will sell fortune to run to east to marry..
U people should be ashamed of urselves for not having principles and standard.

Go and marry ur smelly cheap sikiratu pls.
Dont be ashamed of her ugliness and scratched tiger face. Be proud of who u are.
just like i said earlier, i'm not from the land of hate that can't marry from anywhere in our wonderful and beloved country. The americans/europeans marry from any part of their country once they are compatible. Unlike some people that will make sure they kill you if you don't come back to village to marry the remaining yam legs, beard gangs in village. If i'm compatible with sikiratu, sindodo, adijatu, khadijatu i marry them and if i find love far up north with Jemima i marry her. Once i don't go to the land of hate to marry one village yam leg beard gang, no wahala.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by EduColombo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alariiwo:
We stand with Umahi..

From the look of things, the street was developed and beautified by progressive Abakaliki people but Obiano wants to cover it up.
so because an Abakaliki man lived there first means that it was developed by Abakaliki people?
Are they the ones who patronize the clubs there?

9 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
Just to marry wife

400 bags of cement
4 truckloads of granite
8 truckloads of Sharp sand
Kolanut Plenty
Ugwu leave 1 pickup
Pepper plenty
Tomato Plenty
Gulder Enough cartons
Mineral aka fanta 7up cola etc enough crates
Maggi and crayfish 1ghanamustgo bag
Palm oil 50litre keg 100 kegs
20 50kg bags of rice
Corn Flakes 100 boxes (imported one)
Peak milk and NIDO 4 cartons
Sugar 4 cartoms

Omo 12 cartons

Indomie 6 cartons
Beans 6 sacks
Moimoi leaf enough
3 Native cows
100 Native chickens

I think it is better to marry from Ghana
That shows you in igbo land we don't have a mindset of poverty, and also to show the value in character of their daughter... Because they don't expect anyhow men that would take their daughter and marry another one tomorrow, and another next tomorrow... When the man has that one igbo woman he his enough.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Is it a crime if you perenial cry babies marry your women?..are they that terrible??...Its ironic how Yorubas cry and lament more about the so-called high bride-price more than Igbomen....This desperation is scary.

Not A crime.

Is it a crime for my Waawa driver to come to me his oga to help him when he was given such an outrageous list by his Anambra inlaws?

I have no plans to marry a hairy yam legged Ebola woman
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nightmareo07: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult
post=68989063:

[s]just like i said earlier, i'm not from the land of hate that can't marry from anywhere in our wonderful and beloved country. The americans/europeans marry from any part of their country once they are compatible. Unlike some people that will make sure they kill you if you don't come back to village to marry the remaining yam legs, beard gangs in village. If i'm compatible with sikiratu, sindodo, adijatu, khadijatu i marry them and if i find love far up north with Jemima i marry her. Once i don't go to the land of hate to marry one village yam leg beard gang, no wahala[/s].

But the rate at which u and ur brothers run to east says otherwise grin THE JOKE IS ON U.
Nobe today I know una..Are u not afonja man?

U people are double faced and lack principle. Trust me I know u all deep down.
I can bet anything that there is still an igbo gal are chasing after grin..
Bad market for sikiratu nobody wants them or even proud to take them out.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eberejesus111:

That shows you in igbo land we don't have a mindset of poverty, and also to show the value in character of their daughter... Because they don't expect anyhow men that would take their daughter and marry another one tomorrow, and another next tomorrow... When the man has that one igbo woman he his enough.
It is problem when the groom is my driver on a driver salary and the bride's father is an okada rider.

It makes your ejaculation above seem quite delusional
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
This one that you quoted me twice it seems you have not found maga to fulfil your own marriage /bride price list.

I heard that they included Brazilian hair in your list.
Wetin all those old mama for una YARD wan take Brazilian hair do?
That's called the igbo swag, igbo women love to look young so that every passing day would be a honeymoon in their house... That's why you can see most igbo women do not rub bleaching cream, they are either flawless fairness, flawless dark skin, or flawless chocolate. And if you see an igbo woman that's 50 years, you won't know you'll be thinking she's 30 years old... That's their nature.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Don't worry, your chioma will soon cry back home to you lots to boycott Davidos' songs and everything related to him after he show him the true meaning of #YorubaDemon. And was it not the natural hatred in you peoples blood that torn the Okoye family apart? And as par the fraud in you lots blood @Bolded? And please let your Chiman whatever take over first please.

Lol yorubas are well known to have the most undeveloped brain in the human history, having said that,i think your concern should be"let chioma not dump Davido after she must have milked the muntala dry" ,the suppose " hatred" in us that we required the help of a stinky yoruba bitch to ignite right ? How long have the brothers been together without a problem? But because of a Jezebel that was brought in from the worse tribe in history, the spirit of togetherness left the okoye family. Of course you are right about the "fraud" in us....whatelse do you expect us to do with a useless tribe(if not to use and dump them" ? how gullible can a tribe be? Your younger brother's age mate proposed to you(just because he is igbo,you lost your sanity). if the relation to one of the richest yoruba person in history can be easily deceived and is on the verge of being swindled, how much more can a church rat,nairaland miscreant like you be?

7 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Very weird people,they will not let us rest off-line in the name of toasting just be fair and attractive,they flock around like flies..yet keep talking tash on-line...

I dont even give them the time of the day..na so one dey fool himself for my office ..smh.
My brothers are just trying to show you who they are since you don't know us that much. Check my dp, you'd see who we are. How on earth would a sane handsome, rich man decide to imprison himself with a yam leg beard gang? Hehehehehe. The kain hatred they'd first put in ya head against ya own self do, not to talk how they must drag you go meet their village people for their poto poto land every time. Mtchew.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eberejesus111:

That's called the igbo swag, igbo women love to look young so that every passing day would be a honeymoon in their house... That's why you can see most igbo women do not rub bleaching cream, they are either flawless fairness, flawless dark skin, or flawless chocolate. And if you see an igbo woman that's 50 years, you won't know you'll be thinking she's 30 years old... That's their nature.
This is what I call the Ebola Delusional Disorder.

Sleeping in a discarded Danfo bus and claiming it is a caravan
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Ziggylady(f): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
My brothers are just trying to show you who they are since you don't know us that much. Check my dp, you'd see who we are. How on earth would a sane handsome, rich man decide to imprison himself with a yam leg beard gang? Hehehehehe. The kain hatred they'd first put in ya head against ya own self do, not to talk how they must drag you go meet their village people for their poto poto land every time. Mtchew.

I can perceive your acute body and mouth odour right through my device..Kindly run along and leave my mentions alone..My brothers are already attending to your shenanigans..

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
It is problem when the groom is my driver on a driver salary and the bride's father is an okada rider.

Yes, go to any igbo house even a farmer wants to be comfortable, that's why one wife to a child or children, because they want to be well to do, to fend for their families. And they expect any other man, no matter how his occupation is to think the same. Not that you'll marry three wives,have twelve children, others would then go on to be miscreants, in igbo land that's a shame to the father, mother and overall the family. In essence the Igbos ideology is "think rich, and do it rich no matter your job"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

Not A crime.

Is it a crime for my Waawa driver to come to me his oga to help him when he was given such an outrageous list by his Anambra inlaws?

I have no plans to marry a hairy yam legged Ebola woman
Ewedu man what's your business here

5 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

hahahahahahaha. @bolded. Ne wan use the bride price start to dey hawk gala and lacasera in Lagos. Na so dem dey do, na reason why dem prefer female child over male child while it's otherwise in most places all over the world. Female child is a poverty alleviation for their lazy ass over there. They go sad when they give birth to a male child buh immediately they give birth to female child, they retire and start hoping and lurking for that man that will come and buy the daughter so their poverty wretched life can be changed. Mumu people.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Yes, go to any igbo house even a farmer wants to be comfortable, that's why one wife to a child or children, because they want to be well to do, to fend for their families. And they expect any other man, no matter how his occupation is to think the same. Not that you'll marry three wives,have twelve children, others would then go on to be miscreants, in igbo land that's a shame to the father, mother and overall the family. In essence the Igbos ideology is "think rich, and do it rich no matter your job"
hehehehe. All those agberos in Onitsha were imported from Ibadan, ba?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by knowledgeable: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
oponu. Abraham married Sarah his niece without paying a dime to his Uncle. Kantinue over there hun. Keep on selling those yam legs, beards gang, igbotic beings thinking you are living life. E pay make man kuku marry warri or yenogoa girl than some beards gang. We go come dey compete who get beards pass. God forbid.

Is about time you Yorubas must value your overall relationship with Igbos above any other group in this world.......is priceless period. Igbos/Yorubas could have become like hausa/fulani by now because, we intermarry & intertrade(with most Igbos speaking and emulating Yorubas in dressing and etc), if it wasn't for Yoruba envy and hatred towards Igbos, which led into Yorubas participating in genocide against the Igbos bringing in permanent divide. The Igbo/ Yoruba union have brought beauty/economic prosperity to Africa( Nigerian entertainment/ lagos mega city) and to the world.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
hahahahahahaha. @bolded. Ne wan use the bride price start to dey hawk gala and lacasera in Lagos. Na so dem dey do, na reason why dem prefer female child over male child while it's otherwise in most places all over the world. Female child is a poverty alleviation for their lazy ass over there. They go sad when they give birth to a male child buh immediately they give birth to female child, they retire and start hoping and lurking for that man that will come and buy the daughter so their poverty wretched life can be changed. Mumu people.

Na Eboe man so wen you ask am he go say
"I 'm into transport bizness "
"
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Same way your brothers and sisters are hawking Agbo and jadijadi all over Anambra

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
just like i said earlier, i'm not from the land of hate that can't marry from anywhere in our wonderful and beloved country. The americans/europeans marry from any part of their country once they are compatible. Unlike some people that will make sure they kill you if you don't come back to village to marry the remaining yam legs, beard gangs in village. If i'm compatible with sikiratu, sindodo, adijatu, khadijatu i marry them and if i find love far up north with Jemima i marry her. Once i don't go to the land of hate to marry one village yam leg beard gang, no wahala.

Funny how frustrated cowards in the waste are. Firstly most of you are confused. In the other thread,a foool from the waste was disgracing himself by bragging that he will not marry anyone that is not from the dirty republic, here is another foool without an atom of shame disgracing his worthless life. Who on earth will want to give out his daughter to a miscreant? A lot of times igbo parents have rejected their daughter's suitors just because he hails from the dirty republic. I must state this emphatically, you're only qualified to marry an igbo girl if you're hardworking, unfortunately most of you aren't. We have seen the few lucky ones marrying our daughters. In otherwords, it's only the unlucky guys from the dirty republic that end up marrying their sisters,and it's only the few unlucky guys from the East that don't marry girls from the East(but can't be a yoruba girl) . i can lecture you a whole day on this cos i know you're not expose because you are stuck in the dirty republic. Try travel around a bit,if you can't afford formal education, traveling around will help brush u up a little bit

8 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aribisala0(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Ewedu man what's your business here

My business is my driver who is begging for "help" to marry.

I have advised him to marry Waawa like himself and leave the Ibo women. Ibos do not like them Waawa anyway.

That is my point

Inugo

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by jclassiq(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Dave Umahi is from the devil

His loyalty is to Fulani caliphate
do you even any idea of the issue under discussion?

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
knowledgeable:

Is about time you Yorubas must value your overall relationship with Igbos above any other group in this world.......is priceless period. Igbos/Yorubas could have become like hausa/fulani by now because, we intermarry & intertrade(with most Igbos speaking and emulating Yorubas in dressing and etc), if it wasn't for Yoruba envy and hatred towards Igbos, which led into Yorubas participating in genocide against the Igbos bringing in permanent divide. The Igbo/ Yoruba union have brought beauty/economic prosperity to Africa( Nigerian entertainment/ lagos mega city) and to the world.
sharap there. What do they have? In what way are they better than the yorubas? Tell me maybe i'd see one reason why the yorubas hate them. When the whole world knows that the Igbos are naturally haters that goes about hating every tribe and anyone that doesn't belong to their tribe. They are not in anyway better than the yorubas, so i see no reason why yoruba would just hate someone without cause. And by genocide, i hope you are not referring to the civil war? If yes then please go and get your history book. And please list what they have that we envy.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by TundeBricklayer: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

My business is my driver who is begging for "help" to marry.

I have advised him to marry Waawa like himself and leave the Ibo women. Ibos do not like them Waawa anyway.

That is my point

Inugo
And Yorubas love Ijebus, Eguns?

4 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
hehehehe. All those agberos in Onitsha were imported from Ibadan, ba?
Okay,yes , there are touts in ontisha... But have you not seen the difference between an igbo agbero and a Yoruba agbero... Igbo agbero's dress well, are neat, shave their heads,and still look smart... The only way you'll know they are touts it's because of their character, they'll be insultive and lousy but nevertheless not more than the Yoruba ones, which are unkept, they (please am sorry) smell, and very very lousy, provocative, and lack maturity. So even though there's still a difference in character.

7 Likes

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by itsCornie(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yyeske:
This is one of the reasons I decided not to say much here, who said the renaming of the street was to demean Abakaliki now the area is developed , FYI the street was renamed because of the activity around the area which involves the hospitality industry, it wasn't meant to demean Abakaliki in any form.

Your head dey there
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Funnystatus(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Let truth be told, the igbo mentality on expensive dowry can only be traced to one thing 'POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM' and not as an avenue to value anything. Have seen igbo's themselves reversed financially all in the name of marriage, while some after 30 still align their reason of not being married to the high price in dowry.
To those that said that Yoruba are toasting igbo or marrying them. My question is why do you guys reside in Yoruba zone, Yoruba are known to be tolerant and one of our ways of expressing that is inter-tribal marriage but it really surprise me that the children of hate will translate that to other things
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:

Na Eboe man so wen you ask am he go say
"I 'm into transport bizness"
hehehehehehehehe. No kill me o abeg. Lies kee dem for dia. When dey start selling one pack of gala, dem go start to say, they are into importation/exportation business. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.