Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds (10297 Views)

1001% 3.0 Predict / The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / (SURE DAILY 2+ / 3+ ODDS WON): Greenville Lounge:(CONFIRMED) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chicago FC United - Thunder Bay Chill SC
Draw no bet
(0)Chicago FC United

Liga Dep Universitaria Quito - CD Universidad Catolica
Draw no bet
(0)Liga Dep Universitaria Quito
Odds1.80
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 5:20am On Jul 03, 2018
lordtosan:
Chicago FC United - Thunder Bay Chill SC
Draw no bet
(0)Chicago FC United

Liga Dep Universitaria Quito - CD Universidad Catolica
Draw no bet
(0)Liga Dep Universitaria Quito
Odds1.80

Night game won!! Straight 4 winnings after Spain cut our first ticket and when I say 1001%, I sure know what I am talking about. Slim chances of losing your money.

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2018
No more games. This thread is closed!! God punish alll of una wey insult me, like the insultive post and still playing my games!!! May Good always be far from you.

Na myself I blame for trying to help stupid ungrateful Nigerians to make cash like me. Who send me? Little wonder we have had bad leaders. Suits us very well. We don't deserve good things. Rubbish!!

Let me focus on helping those on WhatsApp.
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by emijo(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2018
lordtosan:
No more games. This thread is closed!! God punish alll of una wey insult me, like the insultive post and still playing my games!!! May Good always be far from you.

Na myself I blame for trying to help stupid ungrateful Nigerians to make cash like me. Who send me? Little wonder we have had bad leaders. Suits us very well. We don't deserve good things. Rubbish!!

Add me to your wasap
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by wordbank(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2018
lordtosan:

Bros I salute you
You should know those rooting for you. I don't engage in e-fight because it doesn't add money or value to me. For the sake of folks like us, please keep posting. I won yesterday, though I didn't catch up your midnight game.
Kindly post another for today.
I'm with you all the way
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by Kokadomfreedom(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2018
lordtosan:

add me 08024311030
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by Tejis56(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2018
add me on Whatsapp 07038591108
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by utobliss: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2018
☺●□□■●■■■●●▪●
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by babatundey5: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Baba u too much bad belle too plenty dis world
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by kenlinzo(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2018
lordtosan:
- If u really wanted to help like you said, you will not be engaging in E-fighting. No matter the insult poured on you, you don't need to say all this before we know who u are.

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Please, stop dropping your numbers. Thanks.
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Will drop one last game today by 12:30.
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
I just wanted to help some fools win like I do. But no. They love poverty.

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
TODAY'S GAME. LAST GAME HERE

Sweden - Switzerland

Handicap 2:0

Sweden

Alingsas IF - Savedalens IF

Draw no bet

(0)Savedalens IF

Notodden FK - Mjondalen

Double Chance

X2

Pulau Pinang - Felcra FC

Under/Over 1.5 goals

Over

Odds: 1.88

Booking code: 10092739

1 Like

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by Ob123456: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice thread
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by peeps4u: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2018
LOL, I was eventually proven right, it is now "WhatsApp me". Did anyone stop you here? Your original motive is this; to coy people with " 1001% sure game" tag and then bring them to whatsapp. When you see "10001% sure game" "maxbet" don't take such person serious. Nothing is 100% sure in betting, they are only pushing you to gamble with your money. They use this caption to entice. Many of them will say "compensate me after winning" or even mandate you to stake high for as high as 5k and compensate them after winning.

You think they are nice to you? They are only pushing you to gamble with your money, the risk they wouldn't take with their money.

How has the winning been in WhatsApp?

I have it via confirmed info from someone that All the four tips this guy has given him till date ever since he deserted this place were lost, but will be demanding for "pay after winning" when you luckily win once when you're yet to break even from prev losses

NOTE: I AM NOT A HATER, BUT WHAT I DESPISE IS THE GIMMICK OF "10001% SURE GAMES" OR "MAXBET" WHICH ALL THESE FAKE PUNTERS USE TO PUSH INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO LOSS. OP COULD HAVE JUST DONE HIS WORK WITHOUT UNNECESSARY TAG. YOU CANT SAY 1001% SURE GAME AND EXPECT NOT TO BE CALLED OUT WHEN YOU LOSE. BE A MAN OF YOU WORDS, THAT'S IF YOU ARE A MAN, LET YOUR 1001% SURE GAME BE 100% ATLEAST (WE DONT EVEN DEMAND FOR 1001%)

REAL PUNTER WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU NOTHING IS 100% SURE IN BETTING.

I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ROAD. NEVER TAKE ANY 10001% SURE GAME PUNTER SERIOUS. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

2 Likes

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by peeps4u: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2018
lordtosan:
Last game here. If you need my services, WhatsApp me on this number 0 7 0 3 9 0 6 3 7 5 2. Please, no calls. Just WhatsApp.

Note that I will never ask you to pay me before giving you games. If I do, come here and expose me. But, after you win, you can appreciate me with a token for my data and time. That's pay after winning.

TODAY'S GAME. LAST GAME HERE

Sweden - Switzerland

Sweden

Alingsas IF - Savedalens IF

Draw no bet

(0)Savedalens IF

Notodden FK - Mjondalen

Double Chance

X2

Pulau Pinang - Felcra FC

Under/Over 1.5 goals

Over

Odds: 1.88

Booking code: 10092739

LOST!!!!

You can all see the lies behind 1001% sure games.

I'm not a hater, sincerely but I know the intention when this word is being used. it is deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by Dollywood(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Haha u guys wan kill wif laugh.. chai i love those insults.. oya lemme come and be going
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by Dollywood(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
lordtosan:

haha keep ur game to urself. find a good job betting won't make u successful i swr

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by peeps4u: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2018
This is another punter. Despite having 100% success, as at the time of posting this, he didn't say 1001% sure game, he even rated his winnings on 65%. That's a sincere, real and serious punter.

https://www.nairaland.com/4592415/sure-single-stake
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
peeps4u:

LOST!!!!

I'm not a hater, sincerely but I know the intention when this word is being used. it is deceitful.

That's my yesterday's and today's game(Just this morning).

I have no time for fools like you.

You the reason I stopped posting my games here. Sad, your stupidity is getting worst every day.

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
peeps4u:
LOL, I was eventually proven right, it is now "WhatsApp me". Did anyone stop you here? Your original motive is this; to coy people with " 1001% sure game" tag and then bring them to whatsapp. When you see "10001% sure game" "maxbet" don't take such person serious. Nothing is 100% sure in betting, they are only pushing you to gamble with your money. They use this caption to entice. Many of them will say "compensate me after winning" or even mandate you to stake high for as high as 5k and compensate them after winning.

You think they are nice to you? They are only pushing you to gamble with your money, the risk they wouldn't take with their money.

How has the winning been in WhatsApp?

I have it via confirmed info from someone that All the four tips this guy has given him till date ever since he deserted this place were lost, but will be demanding for "pay after winning" when you luckily win once when you're yet to break even from prev losses

NOTE: I AM NOT A HATER, BUT WHAT I DESPISE IS THE GIMMICK OF "10001% SURE GAMES" OR "MAXBET" WHICH ALL THESE FAKE PUNTERS USE TO PUSH INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO LOSS. OP COULD HAVE JUST DONE HIS WORK WITHOUT UNNECESSARY TAG. YOU CANT SAY 1001% SURE GAME AND EXPECT NOT TO BE CALLED OUT WHEN YOU LOSE. BE A MAN OF YOU WORDS, THAT'S IF YOU ARE A MAN, LET YOUR 1001% SURE GAME BE 100% ATLEAST (WE DONT EVEN DEMAND FOR 1001%)

REAL PUNTER WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU NOTHING IS 100% SURE IN BETTING.

I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ROAD. NEVER TAKE ANY 10001% SURE GAME PUNTER SERIOUS. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Lwkm o.. This idiot after insulting me here, chatted me up on WhatsApp for free games. I was able to uncover his identity. Lwkm. And I made sure, I gave him games that gulped his money grin. Fool!! He is saying he heard from someone. grin Na the Mumu boy I give games... He is just a stupid boy. Mumu wey no get money and he dey speak plenty English.

Good enough, I have shared my winnings here for all to see. My games are not infallible, they lose sometimes i admit but you can be rest assured, i win almost all the time.
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is for those good ones who have been encouraging me, this a game I just played. You can join me.

❮❮Bet Slip

*Merrybet booking code: 10128484*

FC BATE Borisov - Torpedo-Belaz

Double chance and Under/Over 4.5 goals

1X and Under 4.5 goals

Asarums IF FK - Dalstorps IF

Asarums IF FK

Originally odds was {0}.

Eskilsminne IF - Grebbestads IF

Double Chance

1X

Derry City FC - Limerick 37 FC

Draw no bet

(0)Derry City FC

Saint Patrick's Athletic FC - Dundalk FC

Draw no bet

(0)Dundalk FC

Cork City FC - Shamrock Rovers FC

Handicap 1:0

Cork City FC

Stocksbridge PS - Sheffield Utd

1st half result

Sheffield Utd

FC Zurich - FC Vaduz

Draw no bet

(0)FC Zurich

KP Legia Warszawa - RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom

1X2

Legia Warszawa

Brazil - Belgium

Brazil

*Odds 4.85 odds*

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
Here is my private 2.30 odds I played this afternoon. Game is still on. Only one match has started. You can play the remaining ones.

I know that idiot will be praying our games should cast so he can come here and rant like the fool he is!

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
peeps4u:

LOST!!!!

Sorry for making you lose your money poor fool! grin

Oya play those games I just shared eh. Before hunger kill you. I hear say you don dey beg for Street. Na u cause am. No be everybody u see u go dey follow dey word. U too speak many English and u no get money. U mumu sha. No vex but na wetin u be. Oya hurry up and play the games make u recover.

If you like pray make e cast, so u fit come show ur mumu again with plenty English. Remember say some people for here don stake their money. If e cast, you go die this night. I no dey joke. So better pray make the game enter because ur life depends on that game. If you doubt me, make the game cut first. As the game dey cut, your life go cut! I go go shrine this night because of you. Try me grin. I dey laugh but I no dey joke.

1 Like

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by peeps4u: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
LOL, you still think I came to this thread to play your games?
To hell with me if I ever played any of your games. Like I said, it was your caption that drew me here, I was/am never interested in your tips.

LOL, this guy is one funny dude. You now claimed you intentionally gave that person lost games? after losing 4 different tips back to back on your WhatsApp?

I actually thought you would deny those losses on WhatsApp, good you admitted.

NOTE: Like I opined before, I'm not a hater, I've got no interest in seeing your games cast neither am I arguing whether you win or not, every punter wins and loses. My arguement is that your "1001% sure game" is deliberately misleading to coy unsuspicious individuals into parting with their money with the hope of 1001% sure games. Any tips that have chances of losses aren't 100%. I could read from your posts now how you have reluctantly swallowed your pride and admitted atimes games might cast, why then tagging your games that might cast as 1001% sure games if not for fradulent motives?

Before now, you posted 5 tips here, 2 lost and 3 won, which sane person would call that 1001% sure games?

2 Likes

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by Ocfreedom(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
@op, peep4u is making a serious point but u are already upset becos of the way he first started it.
But actually, he has a very valid point.
Again, I have carefully followed ur tread and I discover u lack leadership qualities, manners and very insulting without respect for one's parents. Yes, u have more winning that u lose based on what I saw from ur post but I can't bet ur games becos of those ur deficiencies.
Be humble.
God bless u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
lordtosan:
This is for those good ones who have been encouraging me, this a game I just played. You can join me.

❮❮Bet Slip

*Merrybet booking code: 10128484*

FC BATE Borisov - Torpedo-Belaz

Double chance and Under/Over 4.5 goals

1X and Under 4.5 goals

Asarums IF FK - Dalstorps IF

Asarums IF FK

Originally odds was {0}.

Eskilsminne IF - Grebbestads IF

Double Chance

1X

Derry City FC - Limerick 37 FC

Draw no bet

(0)Derry City FC

Saint Patrick's Athletic FC - Dundalk FC

Draw no bet

(0)Dundalk FC

Cork City FC - Shamrock Rovers FC

Handicap 1:0

Cork City FC

Stocksbridge PS - Sheffield Utd

1st half result

Sheffield Utd

FC Zurich - FC Vaduz

Draw no bet

(0)FC Zurich

KP Legia Warszawa - RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom

1X2

Legia Warszawa

Brazil - Belgium

Brazil

*Odds 4.85 odds*
Lost.
Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
lordtosan:
Here is my private 2.30 odds I played this afternoon. Game is still on. Only one match has started. You can play the remaining ones.

I know that idiot will be praying our games should cast so he can come here and rant like the fool he is!

Won.

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by lordtosan(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ocfreedom:
@op, peep4u is making a serious point but u are already upset becos of the way he first started it.
Again, I have carefully followed ur tread and I discover u lack leadership qualities, manners and very insulting without respect for one's parents. Yes, u have more winning that u lose based on what I saw from ur post but I can't bet ur games becos of those ur deficiencies.
Be humble.
God bless u.

For my own thread again o? Una wan teach me how to run am. For free thing o wey una no dey pay put? Shuo.

God punish both of una. Leadership skill kill u there idiot. I tell u say I dey run for President?

So how does your decision not play my games affect me? I no understand some people o. For free thing wey u no dey pay. And u dey say make I humble. U be foolish boy.

Nigerians too know.

This thread don close officially. Make una go Bleep una selves while I enjoy my winnings as someone advised.

1 Like

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by peeps4u: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Ocfreedom:
Be humble.
God bless u.

Thank you brother. I didn't even insult him, it was another poster that insulted at first when he lost which I reacted to that the person insulted him because he promised 1001%, since then he has never come up with any reasonable posts than to insult.

Scammers usually resort to insults in situations like this for basically two reasons;

1. To make you engage in exchange of insults rather the subject of the matter so eventually the whole subject is derailed.

2. Scammers usually dont have facts to counter your argument hence the insults to put up defence.

I'm not hating him or disputing whether he wins, frequently/occasionally, or not. My arguement has been the deliberate use of "1001% sure games" is to coy and scam people. 100% sure game shouldn't have any slight chance to lose.

If anyone has been staking all this guy's so called 1001% sure games with same amount, he would be running at loss by now. Let me do the analysis.

He posted 7 games here, 3 lost, 4 won. Don't forget all the won games were 2 odds. He posted 4 games on whatsapp since when he first shamefully deserted this thread till two days ago, all 4 tips lost. Overall, he has had 7 losses and 4 wins and there he was boasting 1001% sure games.

Do you know the effect of the "1001% sure games" caption? He wants to fraudulently gain people's trust, they slide into his WhatsApp and he he will be giving them games and ask for "pay after winning", making them gamble with their money when in real sense many would have known how to manage his stakes if there was no " 1001% sure games " blabla and pay after winning scam.

By the above analysis, He would have earned 4k from a client, if we are to by " pay after winning" while ordinarily the person is even yet to break even let alone talk of making profit form his tips so far.

After I had earlier faulted his "pay after winning" scam and unveiled the deceit behind it, last night, someone forwarded his whatsapp message to me where he also admitted that pay after winning doesnt pay due to recent losses so he now asks them to pay 3k for sub.

Question is;

Why did he now admit pay after winning doesnt pay in his WhatsApp message if his games are 1001% sure as he once claimed/still claims? Pay after winning will surely be okay if people are really winning 100% everyday with his tips since all he charges is meagre 1k per win? Can you see the deceit behind this 1001% sure games? He wouldn't have changed his method from "pay after winning" if I had not bursted his gimmick here.

Please, don't reply him with insults, but with better arguements. Pig will always want to drag you in the mud.

Bibile says, never answer a fool according to his foolishness so that you will not be like him, but answer him so that he will not think he is wise. That's all I've been doing here.

Good day, I AM SORRY FOR THE LONG POST

1 Like

Re: 1001% Sure Daily 2+ Odds by peeps4u: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
LOL, again today I got this guy's game forwarded to me from the same person and surprisingly this scammer that was bragging of 1001% sure games, after losing back to back, has now resorted to stealing the game from another thread I dropped earlier.

This was the game he dropped on WhatsApp at around 4pm which he stole from another thread.

Booking Number: Z7FKCL26
08/07/2018 16:22:59
2351 CSD macara - CS Emelec
Multi goal 2-3 goals
08 July 2018 18:00
prematch
1.90 odds.

This was the tip he stole

Baobab4loan:
TODAYS GAME
Macara vs Emelec‎‎
TIP: Number of goals in match (2-3) goal‎s
ODD: ‎1.96TIME: 6pm

Recall in had earlier dropped this thread here before; https://www.nairaland.com/4592415/sure-single-stake/6

So this guy silently followed the thread and now decided to steal the tips from there, having seen the guy having 100% success as at today's morning without making noise like this boy.

I've been able to unravel this guy as a fake and noisy punter.
SHUN HIM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olympics: Congo Athlete And Coaches Missing After Games / How Do I Recover Money I Paid Into Bet9ja's Account / Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.