Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Do You Know About These Discount Houses Kakawa,Associated Discount,Express - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Know About These Discount Houses Kakawa,Associated Discount,Express (2336 Views)

Associated Discount House Gets Merchant Banking Licence / China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China / Does Anyone Know About Associated Asset Managers Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About These Discount Houses Kakawa,Associated Discount,Express by whatalife: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
Kakawa Discount House Limited
First Securities Discount House Limited
Express Discount Limited
Consolidated Discounts Limited
Associated Discount House Limited

Please provide more information on the above discount houses in terms of safety of funds and reliability of investments with any of them.
Re: What Do You Know About These Discount Houses Kakawa,Associated Discount,Express by whatalife: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2010
I thought there are investment bankers on this thread?
Re: What Do You Know About These Discount Houses Kakawa,Associated Discount,Express by whatalife: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2010
So one on this thread has had dealings with these discount houses in terms of fund placement for a guaranteed amount every month.
Re: What Do You Know About These Discount Houses Kakawa,Associated Discount,Express by whatalife: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: What Do You Know About These Discount Houses Kakawa,Associated Discount,Express by Aproko(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2010
i know that most of the discount houses are owned by some banks, so as per that your money is safe. i know kakawa is majorly owned by 1st bank, then GTB, and they try to maintain their high standards. i know that FSDH posted profit in the dec 2009 FY, so dont worry, nobody will run away with your money.

you can check their websites for any other info.
Re: What Do You Know About These Discount Houses Kakawa,Associated Discount,Express by whatalife: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2010
@Aproko (f),
Thank you for the insight,i have read all available information about virtually all of them and i have made calls to them too.I just wanted to seek the opinion of some people who have used their services before, i have actually settled for kakawa discount house Gurannted income fund, Fixed deposit rates are very very low now, the kakawa thing is currently giving about 10% per annum due to (MPR +4%).
I have actually learn a lot of financial jargons since i hook up with kakawa discount house

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get NAFDAC Number? / Koso Wood / Dispose Your Sewage Effectively In Abuja And Environs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.