Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

2018/2019 National Common Entrance Examination Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 National Common Entrance Examination Result (5784 Views)

Degree 1st Year Exam Result 2019 - National University Bangladesh / FG Announces New Date For 2019 National Common Entrance Examination / 2019 National Common Entrance Examination Registration Begins (see Procedure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 National Common Entrance Examination Result by MummyAA: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Parents in the house that their children took the examination, I need your opinions here

Ever since it was posted on the internet that the result have been released, how many of you have seen your child/ children own.

If you try to check on the net, you will be told invalid registration number.

My colleague in the office was told to bring 1k for his son's result to be checked.

Why can't this result be published on the net or newspaper or forwarded to parents the way they communicated examination date.

What is federal ministry of education doing about this.

Is it not the same corruption this government is fighting, at the end , admission will be given to the highest bidders.

I rest my case.
Re: 2018/2019 National Common Entrance Examination Result by Stooi76(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
In oyo state we don’t no the date of the common entrance yet

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Past Questions Samples / Which Nigerian University Can i Obtain Diploma Or Pgd Law ? / Unclad Twerker Now In Studying For A-Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.