Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. (11122 Views)

Acrimony Ii Coming Soon / Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Acrimony.....who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by jacarantha(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2018
If he was this bad, why did she want him back?

Nelsizzy:
So you feel money is enough compensation for the 20 years she invested in a very irresponsible and lazy man? So because you have a dream to pursue you won't find work to do so you can feed yourself. Robert was a very callous man. And nobody here should even blame the family. Imagine if Taraji was your sister, most persons would have even done worse to Robert. Her only fault was that she loved too much and was stupid enough to forgive him the first time he cheated.

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by lighthousearc: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2018
Nelsizzy:
So you feel money is enough compensation for the 20 years she invested in a very irresponsible and lazy man? So because you have a dream to pursue you won't find work to do so you can feed yourself. Robert was a very callous man. And nobody here should even blame the family. Imagine if Taraji was your sister, most persons would have even done worse to Robert. Her only fault was that she loved too much and was stupid enough to forgive him the first time he cheated.

Your opinion bro not mine. I for one won't go back to a woman like that.

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Nelsizzy(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2018
jacarantha:
If he was this bad, why did she want him back?

So you have not seen cases where people fall in love with bad people? Your argument holds no ground.
Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Nelsizzy(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2018
lighthousearc:

Your opinion bro not mine. I for one won't go back to a woman like that.
Reason why we are all wired differently. Have a good day kiss
Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by jacarantha(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
My argument holds no ground
How were her actions in any way a depiction of love, stalking him and his new woman, demanding for more money in court or finally trying to kill him?
What about if she had tried to win/woo him back?
What if he still lived in a homeless shelter?

Nelsizzy:
So you have not seen cases where people fall in love with bad people? Your argument holds no ground.

2 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Nelsizzy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
jacarantha:
My argument holds no ground
How were her actions in any way a depiction. of love, stalking him and his new woman, demanding for more money in court or finally trying to kill him?
What about if she had tried to win/woo him back?
What if he still lived in a homeless shelter?

You and I know based on how the movie played out it wasn't about the money? Her life revolved around him, so you expected her to sit and look. Woo him back? Really, so if you suspect your gf cheated on you, you will still be the one to woo her back? How smart! You do realize his so called dream could be seen from a partnership view point. He contributed the brain power while she contributed the resources. So i don't see any reason why she shouldn't ask for her share. Adios!

2 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Clonus: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Divorce simply means this marriage is over.
So by initiating and insisting on the divorce, Taraji gave up on the marriage, gave up on Robert and even began a new relationship before the divorce. I remember the scene where the divorce papers were signed.Robert tried convincing her to as little as look at him but what did she do? She shut her eyes tightly until he left the room.that was the point she gave up all entitlements to Robert and whatever it is that concerns him.
When the deal pulled through, she again told him we are not getting back together,ever.
Let me ask: what if that deal didn't pull through would she have returned to Robert?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by lighthousearc: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Reason why we are all wired differently. Have a good day kiss

aii bro
Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
I just saw this movie and I am so angry. the only person who deserved punishment got none at all. isn't it just so convenient that he got a better deal after his divorce? reminded me of cc and Tobi, lol. gosh, it's so painful. Robert and Melinda didn't deserve all that. she was just a child who was coming from emotional abuse and then grief. Diana is such a bvtch I'm pained. she doesn't waste time to rub things in, does she? announcing she's expecting to someone with damaged ovaries (cos of her) like who the hell does that?

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by jacarantha(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
I'm married, and believe me when I say, you will forgive the unforgiveable, you will do things you never imagined while single, forgive and tolerate so much more than you think.
And yes, even men woo back cheating wives.
She got her share, her parents house and 10million USD, that's 3.6billion Naira, 3.6billion Naira my brother.
Even the judge said he was more than generous.....

Nelsizzy:
You and I know based on how the movie played out it wasn't about the money? Her life revolved around him, so you expected her to sit and look. Woo him back? Really, so if you suspect your gf cheated on you, you will still be the one to woo her back? How smart! You do realize his so called dream could be seen from a partnership view point. He contributed the brain power while she contributed the resources. So i don't see any reason why she shouldn't ask for her share. Adios!

5 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Pentools(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2018
HotMayo:
I just saw this movie and I am so angry. the only person who deserved punishment got none at all. isn't it just so convenient that he got a better deal after his divorce? reminded me of cc and Tobi, lol. gosh, it's so painful. Robert and Melinda didn't deserve all that. she was just a child who was coming from emotional abuse and then grief. Diana is such a bvtch I'm pained. she doesn't waste time to rub things in, does she? announcing she's expecting to someone with damaged ovaries (cos of her) like who the hell does that?

I'm quite surprised you are taking all this out on Diana. Remember Diana played a key role in actualization of Robert's dream, she was the person that initiated the deal almost shoving it down Preston & Howard's throat whereas watching back n forth the clips sent by Robert n the passion written all over him, Diana even assured him(Robert) that Preston will still call him up, which they did. So pls no need taking it out on Diana she was patient, more believing n quite lucky too having felt bad for the divorce and tried helping Robert fix up the divorce mess by rendering a shoulder to cry on(taking him in)

Robert called the shot on Diana just to get a solace n back in track hence the divorce. Very importantly you and I know that ladies never blink when it comes to identifying and associating with the successful/success.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Pentools(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2018
breadplanets:

Yes I agree that he moved on too fast
Amazing movie

Moved on too fast??

I don't think so, remember what happened when he came visiting at her job, she mobbed although those might be inconsequential, but she verbally n confidently told him to his face that no coming bk for them, that she has moved on which she has, who knows, that was what made Robert give up entirely on her coupled that Robert in all his explanations n quest to make things work always have melinda's family to contend with.

That's never easy n healthy for a hubby, especially the still-struggling-to-keep-up one.
It's draining n stressful.

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Pentools(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2018
lighthousearc:
From my point of view, Robert has no fault!. If both of them were together he wouldn't actualize his dreams, even to get a good job was a problem, because he's an ex convict!....

Finally Robert finally achieved his dreams with Diana and you expect him to go back to the woman who push him out and divorced him? if Robert never paid Melinda 10m and bought back the house then his a bad person, but the man did the best for her 10m and bought back her mom's house. That's been a MAN.

It's not always who started! it's all about who helped you to the finish line and you appreciate your past.

You nailed it all bro, God bless you for that.
Op saw the movie wearing her emotions on her sleeve hence those points of hers ain't all that valid cus communication was there but undiluted/unbiased understanding to buttress the content of those communications weren't all there. Even so, the basic point to pick is patience and very importantly curtailing third parties to the barest minimum when it comes to husband n wife relationship.

Robert's character depicts a goal getter,a fighter, perseverer and someone that believes so much in his dreams hence giving no room for compromise despite love been made of compromise and sacrifices. It's painful Mel knew all that but her sister won't let her be and she let her sister's unsolicited dislike right from their onset overcrowd what she has been tolerating and accommodating all this while, she long gave up on the dude by seeing him as a constar and a looser,third parties made her run out on patience and luck ran out on her.
Dude maintained faithfulness after the first cheating, Mel should have thought things out clearly and independent of side talks and third parties, having excercised patience and tolerance all this years.

Love is simply complicated, compromise and sacrifice oriented.

3 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Pentools:

I'm quite surprised you are taking all this out on Diana. Remember Diana played a key role in actualization of Robert's dream, she was the person that initiated the deal almost shoving it down Preston & Howard's throat whereas watching back n forth the clips sent by Robert n the passion written all over him, Diana even assured him(Robert) that Preston will still call him up, which they did. So pls no need taking it out on Diana she was patient, more believing n quite lucky too having felt bad for the divorce and tried helping Robert fix up the divorce mess by rendering a shoulder to cry on(taking him in)

Robert called the shot on Diana just to get a solace n back in track hence the divorce. Very importantly you and I know that ladies never blink when it comes to identifying and associating with the successful/success.

Cheers!
it's not all about money. 10 million was just a fraction of what Rob had. Mel gave him everything, everything she had... for 18 bloody years.

2 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by chocome: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2018
my take on this acrimony is that Melinda gave up her family to marry Robert she also gave up her mother's house and the money she inherited from her mother all for Robert,
Now my question is WHAT DID ROBERT sacrifice for Melinda

10 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Pentools(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
HotMayo:

it's not all about money. 10 million was just a fraction of what Rob had. Mel gave him everything, everything she had... for 18 bloody years.

I blame it all on Mel's listening to her negative n abusive sis.

3rd parties have been ruining marriages since time immemorial, from the whole playouts Mel was so ready to keep holding on but the sis wouldn't let her think clearly, and Mel always gave in.

Keynote is, no one can understand your marriage n it's happenings like you, never allow much cook in the kitchen.

#ChooseWisely!!!

2 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Nelsizzy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pentools:

I blame it all on Mel's listening to her negative n abusive sis.

3rd parties have been ruining marriages since time immemorial, from the whole playouts Mel was so ready to keep holding on but the sis wouldn't let her think clearly, and Mel always gave in.

Keynote is, no one can understand your marriage n it's happenings like you, never allow much cook in the kitchen.

#ChooseWisely!!!
So you would have left your sister like that if you were confronted with such a scenario?
Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Pentools(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nelsizzy:
So you would have left your sister like that if you were confronted with such a scenario?

In all honesty a sister of mine once had a situation as such, at the center of it all it's all about her and her happiness, rather than adding salt to the injury just keep her motivated for the fact the person in question is her rightfully wedded husband, doesn't hit or cheat on her(although Robert did cheat but once n was deeply remorseful and repentant about it very long ago before they even got married), every other thing is secondary.

Keep her motivated rather than talking down on the hubby n giving her negative vibes n reasons to quit simply cus of the hubby's dream which finally paid off.

From the whole scenario, it's safe to say the sis made her took the wrong decision, she never intended to on her own.
Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by kekakuz(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2018
i just saw the movie
i ended it at 01:23:57
she got 10 million and her old house.
Robert became rich and got a beautiful wife
happy ending with a sour taste
everybody go home.not watching a scene further .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by babyfaceafrica: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2018
chocome:
my take on this acrimony is that Melinda gave up her family to marry Robert she also gave up her mother's house and the money she inherited from her mother all for Robert,
Now my question is WHAT DID ROBERT sacrifice for Melinda
life is not that straight forward..you can't win every time.....she should have just made do with the house and 10m dollars and cut her loss...in life their are grey areas..you van have it all

2 Likes

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by stanoc: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Honestly speaking I don't just get it. Why will someone say d guy paid her money? Money was not d only thing she invested in dt relationship, time, her sanity,her youthful life and also her ovaries were all invested into it. Now tell me dt money he gave her will it bring back all these things, not to even talk of her emotional stability. Now she accused him of cheating, but will u blame her for thinking dt way,d purse and everything pointed to d fact dt he was cheating,and with d same girl dt made her loose her chances of having babies. I mean she was only human to act fast, but at this point d guy didn't put in more effort to fight for her yet he claimed he loved her. OK o....as if dt was not enough, u claim to love her with all ur heart and all what u promised her when things wer tough u openly gave it to another woman. Come on....he had no respect for her pride, now tell me which girl will take dt? He was spiteful as far as I am concerned. Based on his actions,I'd say he never loved her,he just used her when he felt she had the means to help him,and when dt means depreciated her usefulness to him depreciated. Just cause he had a dream doesn't mean he shd avoid his responsibilities, I mean which capable man does dt, yet she still stayed with him,she only reacted dt way when she heard he was cheating because logically no loyal woman can stand a cheating husband. So if he really loved her he wld ve done everything to prove himself innocent. Mtcheeeeew....It's really disappointing for me to hear people blame Taraji alone. This is my take on this movie. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by ShinyJay22(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
life is not that straight forward..you can't win every time.....she should have just made do with the house and 10m dollars and cut her loss...in life their are grey areas..you van have it all
My thoughts exactly...I mean Robert never wanted things to end that way and it was clear for all to see that he wanted to still save her even when he was already shot and hit with an axe by Sara...She may have given him 18 years of her life but she should have just accepted her errors and just moved on.If she had any doubt that it was all her fault she should remember that her best friend told her not to let go of the man when she had a chance but she stubbornly refused to listen to the voice of reason.
To those saying that the guy cheated once on her then you should equally remember that he only cheated on her before they got married.Ask your self this,if he didn't cheat for once in all those 18 years then why conclude so suddenly that he would be cheating? Think about that?
Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by babyfaceafrica: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
stanoc:
Honestly speaking I don't just get it. Why will someone say d guy paid her money? Money was not d only thing she invested in dt relationship, time, her sanity,her youthful life and also her ovaries were all invested into it. Now tell me dt money he gave her will it bring back all these things, not to even talk of her emotional stability. Now she accused him of cheating, but will u blame her for thinking dt way,d purse and everything pointed to d fact dt he was cheating,and with d same girl dt made her loose her chances of having babies. I mean she was only human to act fast, but at this point d guy didn't put in more effort to fight for her yet he claimed he loved her. OK o....as if dt was not enough, u claim to love her with all ur heart and all what u promised her when things wer tough u openly gave it to another woman. Come on....he had no respect for her pride, now tell me which girl will take dt? He was spiteful as far as I am concerned. Based on his actions,I'd say he never loved her,he just used her when he felt she had the means to help him,and when dt means depreciated her usefulness to him depreciated. Just cause he had a dream doesn't mean he shd avoid his responsibilities, I mean which capable man does dt, yet she still stayed with him,she only reacted dt way when she heard he was cheating because logically no loyal woman can stand a cheating husband. So if he really loved her he wld ve done everything to prove himself innocent. Mtcheeeeew....It's really disappointing for me to hear people blame Taraji alone. This is my take on this movie. Thank you.
lolz..oga cool down..na movie........no.make Tyler Perry mess with your emotion........that said.... she overreacted...simple!!!..the guy is a cheat douche bag..whatever....... but from the time she divorced him..she should have moved on........some of us have recieved qrse from our friends and families..we cried and grieved.. but we didn't try to commit murder..baba.....what will make me want to kill someone?... the lady is emotionally unstable and the guy is and unfortunate jerk.....

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Adageorge(f): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
For me oooo
I just learnt that if you know you have someone that has anger issue...know the kind of message you pass across to such people...so her sister was to be blame for that side
Then the Robert guy could have think throughly ...all the stuff that Happen ...the girl gave her all...what did he even give her...and that small part of love that she needed he failed ...she was patient...but he denied her of that love.....what is love..love is not diamond,love is not gold...love is not money..... mentality is what affect us ..I mean all of us...this money ...money stuff,it controls our faculty of thinking...
So for me I blame the man, because he knew the kind of woman he married,she didn't hide who she was and what she was

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by freakyamanda(f): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
stanoc:

Anti, she did not invest her ovaries. She lost them in a fit of rage. Some other women would have simply cried, others will simply quit the relationship. The truth is that if she wasn't comfortable with living with a jobless man, she should have left him. But we both know she couldn't leave him because she had hopes on the battery he was making. Taraji(Melinda) is not as innocent as we make her seem. This is a big lesson to women. I know men that have also put up with jobless women for like ever, and nobody bats an eyelid. I could blame the guy for being lazy and living on a woman but everything he did after the divorce was not his fault.

I really don't understand why some women don't want to have sense. First you refuse to walk away from a relationship you don't like simply because you were aiming for something in his future. Then you lost your ovaries in a fit of rage and he still stayed with you for 18 years knowing you can't give him an issue. You found something in his truck one day and decided you are done. Fine, when you walked away finally, it should be without looking back. Didn;t you go ahead to f--k another guy?

It's like when you invest in a bad business and you decided to close up and walk away. You can't be expecting gains from what you have walked away from na.

The guy even came back with $10mil. This is where I blame the guy. He should just have disappeared with his money and his wife jejely so that the ex will not even know what's happening to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by louxera(f): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
lighthousearc:
From my point of view, Robert has no fault!. If both of them were together he wouldn't actualize his dreams, even to get a good job was a problem, because he's an ex convict!....

Finally Robert finally achieved his dreams with Diana and you expect him to go back to the woman who push him out and divorced him? if Robert never paid Melinda 10m and bought back the house then his a bad person, but the man did the best for her 10m and bought back her mom's house. That's been a MAN.

It's not always who started! it's all about who helped you to the finish line and you appreciate your past.

Its amazes me how your mind works though..... Did you watch from start how she got hospitalised spent all her inheritance on Roberts..... Whats 10m and a house compared to her love financial and psychological support she gave him when he needed it most? Without her cash he wouldn't have been able to build his dream up to the point it became a success.... She even housed him psss

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
freakyamanda:

Anti, she did not invest her ovaries. She lost them in a fit of rage. Some other women would have simply cried, others will simply quit the relationship. The truth is that if she wasn't comfortable with living with a jobless man, she should have left him. But we both know she couldn't leave him because she had hopes on the battery he was making. Taraji(Melinda) is not as innocent as we make her seem. This is a big lesson to women. I know men that have also put up with jobless women for like ever, and nobody bats an eyelid. I could blame the guy for being lazy and living on a woman but everything he did after the divorce was not his fault.

I really don't understand why some women don't want to have sense. First you refuse to walk away from a relationship you don't like simply because you were aiming for something in his future. Then you lost your ovaries in a fit of rage and he still stayed with you for 18 years knowing you can't give him an issue. You found something in his truck one day and decided you are done. Fine, when you walked away finally, it should be without looking back. Didn;t you go ahead to f--k another guy?

It's like when you invest in a bad business and you decided to close up and walk away. You can't be expecting gains from what you have walked away from na.

The guy even came back with $10mil. This is where I blame the guy. He should just have disappeared with his money and his wife jejely so that the ex will not even know what's happening to him.

Non -bias and sensible point of view.

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
louxera:

Its amazes me how your mind works though..... Did you watch from start how she got hospitalised spent all her inheritance on Roberts..... Whats 10m and a house compared to her love financial and psychological support she gave him when he needed it most? Without her cash he wouldn't have been able to build his dream up to the point it became a success.... She even housed him psss

What exactly is your point?

That he should've went back to Melinda?

Do you know that divorces can't get married again unless they choose to stay together without getting married
Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by caon: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
i feel all of the parties involved have faults.Mel was hot tempered but she did love Rob n finally her temper got her killed.Rob is and always will be a parasite (feeding off people).i feel he stuck to Diana because he feels indebted to her ( i mean she made his dream come true) and may not truly love her.and for those who claim that Diane was patient with him lie because trust me i do not think Diane would have been patient with him for 18years like Mel did.not all women could have tolerated Rob for that long.i for one think that Mel should have divorced him a long time ago.she wasted her youth with a crappy man.Diane i want to believe left her purse on purpose in the truck she wanted to spur trouble and she succeded.well it is a lesson for us all.some certain things arent worth the price to be paid for.we should always know when it is time to let go.we cant always have what we want.

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by lighthousearc: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
louxera:

It's just a movie! You ladies are just been emotional. You don't know what it means to be a GOAL-GETTER if you don't (Someone who strives to achieve their ultimate goal regardless if the outcome is good or bad) For people saying Robert owes Melinda every breath in him, well he does and at the end of the day he did his part! Without Melinda he will still survive...he has been surviving before she met him. As a man with dreams we know how to find our ways around things. It's call DETERMINATION. In a real life scenario if a man has a dream he will achieve by all means...So women don't think men are stupid lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by stanoc: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
lighthousearc:

It's just a movie! You ladies are just been emotional. You don't know what it means to be a GOAL-GETTER if you don't (Someone who strives to achieve their ultimate goal regardless if the outcome is good or bad) For people saying Robert owes Melinda every breath in him, well he does and at the end of the day he did his part! Without Melinda he will still survive...he has been surviving before she met him. As a man with dreams we know how to find our ways around things. It's call DETERMINATION. In a real life scenario if a man has a dream he will achieve by all means...So women don't think men are stupid lol

Hmmm....na wa for some people o....Tor.....no wahala....nobody is saying one shd not be a goal-getter, however do it without being parasitic especially as a man....he was practically using her to get to his goal and in return did nothing for her,and as for d Diane girl I bet you she wld not ve been able to put up with the guy as much as Mel did. Anyway it is just a movie, and I honestly pray it doesnt happen to any lady here especially those saying Mel is at fault, dtz when one will know what anger issues is. Ordinarily knowing that your boyfriend went to see his ex u as a girl will keep malice for a whole week with the guy. Not to now talk of you seeing all what ur former husband promised to do for you being done to another girl, especially d one dt made u upset from d onset.

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by TheKingIsHere: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
you are dame right.....someone who once forgave you when you cheated,,,,the first time you knew how you tamed her to forgive you but the 2nd time which you even knew you didnt do which was just an assumption just at the sight of a mere purse...damn.....ROBERT ought to fight for their love...what hurt me the most was giving another lady the life you promised your ex wife..was it to spite her or what??...

Did you watch the movie at all?

So all those begging Robert did was not fighting for their love?

Even when he went to the office with her lawyers, he begged her right there again, what did he get in return? She turned her face away while her sister downgraded him the more.

Even when Robert went to meet her at her office with flowers, the first thing she told him was that there is nothing he will do to make her come back. So what else do you want from him?

So because he made it now, all of a sudden she started throwing herself all over him, wearing skimpy clothes and stalking him like a lunatic.

Take note that the ex wife was sleeping with herex boyfriend immediately she divorced him, so what else do u want him to do?

Also take note that the other lady risked her own job for Robert by even telling he company secretary to bring out his files. Something that other people in her position avoided years back. She arranged a meeting with the top boss, and if it went badly would mean she was incompetent and might get her sacked. She risked all these. She also took Robert in when he was at his lowest and sheltered him until the deal struck.

Finally, Robert didnt give her all those things to spite his ex wife. It is just common sense.
Take note Robert gave her all the things he promised his ex wife except the things like wedding gown,etc since they were no longer married.

He gave it all to the new wife because that's is the plans he had in his head as an ideal wedding and gift to his wife for close to 2 decades.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.