Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

31 Days Of Speaking Grace Over Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Days Of Speaking Grace Over Nigeria (1366 Views)

The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold / Grace Over Sin / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Days Of Speaking Grace Over Nigeria by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2018
Day 27

Scriptural reference

A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him— the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the Lord — and he will delight in the fear of the Lord . He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears;
Isaiah 11:1‭-‬3 NIV

Speak

Father, I pray that you would equip me with your spirit of wisdom and understanding as I pray for and minister in this country. I pray that you would fill me with your counsel and knowledge, that I would be motivated by your heart and understanding rather than the things I see or hear. May my actions, words and decisions be marked by “delight in the fear of the Lord.” I pray, also, that your spirit of understanding would fall on all your people in Nigeria today .
Re: 31 Days Of Speaking Grace Over Nigeria by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Day 28

Scriptural reference

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 15:5‭-‬6 NIV

Speak

God, I pray that you would make your Church in Nigeria a community of support—make us live in mutual harmony and full sympathy with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that we would demonstrate your love to the world around us. May our unity in heart be glorifying to you; may our voice be one of praise to Jesus Christ. Make your Church in Nigeria a place of support for all those who are searching to belong
Re: 31 Days Of Speaking Grace Over Nigeria by ProPastorChris(m): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Day 29

Scriptural reference

When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors.
Deuteronomy 30:1‭-‬5 NIV

Speak

Lord, I pray today that you would give me your heart of gracious concern for my neighbors. I pray that you would use me to minister your restoration and your compassion to your people and to the lost in Nigeria. I pray that you would nudge the hearts of your people to remember, God, that when we respond to you and obey you, you will restore us.
Re: 31 Days Of Speaking Grace Over Nigeria by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Day 30

Scriptural reference

After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence. Let us acknowledge the Lord ; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth.”
Hosea 6:2‭-‬3 NIV

Speak

Today, I pray for the leaders who govern in all positions of government in Nigeria. Father God, I pray that these men and women would have sensitive hearts. Make them especially sensitive to you, Lord. May they “press on to know” you so that you will respond and lead our country toward healing. Make them sensitive, also, to the needs of the people they are governing.
Re: 31 Days Of Speaking Grace Over Nigeria by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Day 31

Scriptural reference

“ ‘After this I will return and rebuild David’s fallen tent. Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it, that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, even all the Gentiles who bear my name, says the Lord, who does these things’ — things known from long ago.
Acts 15:16‭-‬18 NIV

Speak

God, I rejoice that your Kingdom has come to earth through your Son. I know we are in an age of “now-and-not- yet”—your Kingdom is here, and it is still to come. Today, I pray that you would make Nigeria part of your restorative work on earth. I pray that every new leadership change would usher Nigeria into new seasons of joyful participation in the ultimate restoration of your Kingdom on earth. May your Church, regardless of circumstances, be faithful in bringing your restoration to Nigeria and our world . Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benny Hinn's Prosperity Gospel Message Started Here / Chris Oyakhilome Foundation Builds Free School / TB Joshua Warns Trump "Another One Is Coming, Starting From The Ending Of June."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.