Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,060 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Using One Stone To Kill Many Birds: Solve All Your Landed Properties At A Goal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Using One Stone To Kill Many Birds: Solve All Your Landed Properties At A Goal (312 Views)

Company Worker Arrested For Threatening To Kill Promoted Colleague, Children / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / Failure Is Often The Stepping Stone To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using One Stone To Kill Many Birds: Solve All Your Landed Properties At A Goal by olalereojediran(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
My name is Ola Ojediran. I am a seasoned Estate Surveyor and Valuer working with Jide Taiwo and Co (JTC) Lagos office.

Jtc is a household name whenever it come to lands and buildings. For a robust services to good people of Nigeria, jtc has blanches spread all over the six geopolitical zones.

Our landed property services include
*Survey and processing of Survey plans
*Processing of Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
*Conduct Social and Legal search on property before purchase
*Processing of development permit
*Renovation and refurbishment of properties
*Completion of abandoned projects
*Feasibility and Viability Appraisal
*Projects management & supervision
*Neighborhood design
*Site and Services scheme
*Layout design
*Design of building plans
*Valuation of properties (land and building) for Compensation, Sales, Purchase, Insurance, Merger and taking over bid etc
*Property Management
*Property Agency (sales and letting)

Jide Taiwo and co in partnership with her sister company - Cornerstone company Ltd - is poised to give excellence services with regards to all the above listed activities at a pocket friendly price.

For further information, feel free to contact me through:
*voice 08037250971, 09024111763
*Watsap 09024111763,
*Telegram 08037250971 and
*email : info@jidetaiwoandco.com
marketing@jidetaiwoandco.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Finally Arrived!!! The Complete Guide On How To Start A Poultry Farm / Do You Have What It Take! / Apply Now! Marketing Manager & Sales Executives (ANAMBRA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.